• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

What’s this dude’s name please.

Lathe Crasher

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I got a buddy who’s new and could put to use some of this guy’s videos for research. I can’t find his other YouTube channel. I don’t agree with him on all points but, he does have a lot of info put together in a way that beats my explanation skills. Can I get a hand naming him please. I think it’ll help my buddy make better, more conservative choices. Thanks. He’s kinda hard headed.

https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCR9EGTOYpJGVjPDCWDuBjng

Unless you're an endurance athlete, he's a tool. Most things he has zero experience with and just speculates. Definitely wouldn't seek any bit of bodybuilding or powerlifting advice from him, nor ped's... he's a strong advocator of sarms (pushing his own line on evo constantly) over AAS.

LMAO fuck Dylan Gemelli. He's the biggest clown ever and his forum is a real shitshow.

God I want to punch that scrawny-ass clown's lights out for hearing his creepy voice!!!

@Lathe Crasher your buddy's gonna either cringe or laugh at this geek.

I've tried "unsubbing" him and his forum so many times. My Tapatalk brings him back. It also brings back old PMs...it's annoying.

Sent from my moto g(6) play using Tapatalk

IML Gear Cream!
I got a buddy who’s new and could put to use some of this guy’s videos for research. I can’t find his other YouTube channel. I don’t agree with him on all points but, he does have a lot of info put together in a way that beats my explanation skills. Can I get a hand naming him please. I think it’ll help my buddy make better, more conservative choices. Thanks. He’s kinda hard headed.

https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCR9EGTOYpJGVjPDCWDuBjng
Please sub to Jeff Nippard.
You'll learn. It's science based.
Guy isn't cocky and is actually informative.

I've tried "unsubbing" him and his forum so many times. My Tapatalk brings him back. It also brings back old PMs...it's annoying.

Lol the forum from hell that can't seem to stay dead!!!

if you mean iSarms then that's the biggest shitshow aside from Evo.

LMAO fuck Dylan Gemelli. He's the biggest clown ever and his forum is a real shitshow.

God I want to punch that scrawny-ass clown's lights out for hearing his creepy voice!!!

@Lathe Crasher your buddy's gonna either cringe or laugh at this geek.
What's with this new "cringe" always being used?
The Bang Energy owner deserves to own the word "cringe"...

I remember Heavyiron joined his forum and in like an hour he banned him for no reason

LMAO that must be a good story behind that one. If Dylan were on here Heavy should have banned his skinny ass in return!

Dylan is totally nuts I gotta say lol.

Last edited:
DG is a shill and after all his extensive cycles he weighs in at a whopping 170 lbs. Haha, you can get that size 100% NATTY!

DG is a shill and after all his extensive cycles he weighs in at a whopping 170 lbs. Haha, you can get that size 100% NATTY!

170lbs? He looked to me to be more like 150lbs soaking wet.

Unless you're an endurance athlete, he's a tool. Most things he has zero experience with and just speculates. Definitely wouldn't seek any bit of bodybuilding or powerlifting advice from him, nor ped's... he's a strong advocator of sarms (pushing his own line on evo constantly) over AAS.
Even for an endurance athlete I'd tell them to stay away from him. He always reminded me of a tweaker with a six pack... or just mildy retarded.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Even for an endurance athlete I'd tell them to stay away from him. He always reminded me of a tweaker with a six pack... or just mildy retarded.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

He's totally retarded haha. His voice alone will make anyone go mad!

Nope. I couldn't. I haven't been that small since freshman year lmao

Good grief man... John Meadows is the name you need tell your friend

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I was going mention him along with Jeff Nippard.
I figured they prob knew The MountainDog though lol
The reason for both was John is more hands on/applicable knowledge.
Jeff Nippard uses studies and science to his advantage.
You kind of get the best of both worlds if you follow both these guys.

LMAO that must be a good story behind that one. If Dylan were on here Heavy should have banned his skinny ass in return!

Dylan is totally nuts I gotta say lol.
Yeah Heavyiron just went there to pass some of his knowledge on to others as he always does and the insecure dick just gave him a ban. I don't know of one board that wouldn't want Heavyiron on them. I think Dylan did come over here and was slammed by the members here instantly

He has a successful forum??? wtf?? Well that figures my teenage son has youtube channel and he gets paid... I should start one. :"how to lose the Dad bod and get ripped” lmao

The guys doesn't appear to use heavy weights ever. I mean he might work out and eat decent but I've seen joggers in the same condition without weight training.

If your buddy wants to learn more he should just read this forum.

Last edited:
Back