• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Low Dose Statin with Anavar to keep lipids in check anyone ever try?

kyushin

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I've run anavar a few times in the past 2 years. Each time I get great results but my HDL drops to single digits and LDL nears 200. My diet is clean, I do plenty of cardio, supplement with fish oils and niacin, but nothing stops that crash in the lipid profile.

My question: I have some lipitor, 10mg. Would a daily dose of say 5 to 10 mg along with the anavar keep lipids normal with experience any statin side effects? anyone tried this?

thanks,

KYU

Statins are terrible for ya man, I'd go with Cardarine instead, great for lipids and has a bunch of other benefits (fat burning/non stim endurance/cardio) uncle Z has them in pill form, I got a log up, helped me get to my goal weight, I didn't get my bloods checked but I sure feel alot less cardiovascular stress since I used the cardarine.

Sent from my LG-H872 using Tapatalk

Dont use anavar.

Things I wont use in life ever

Tren
Anavar
Clen
T3
Halo

If your diet, cardio and workout are on point, you wont necessarily need these.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

If you need it, I absolutely use it tbh.

I take red yeast rice with 10mg monacoline k (I take 20mg per day). It is the identical substance as levostatin. I have no side effects from it.

Var is nasty on your lipids, I’d opt for testosterone only tbh.

Dont use anavar.

Things I wont use in life ever

Tren
Anavar
Clen
T3
Halo

If your diet, cardio and workout are on point, you wont necessarily need these.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk
why no anavar? Im with you on everything else on your list just curious about the var

I've actually tried the red yeast rice, even in high doses and it had no effect on my cholesterol levels. I always do before and after blood tests to make sure. I hear it's the same thing but it definitely did not work for me.

I've actually tried the red yeast rice, even in high doses and it had no effect on my cholesterol levels. I always do before and after blood tests to make sure. I hear it's the same thing but it definitely did not work for me.

Did it had monacoline k in it? I know in the US they have forbidden it.

The monacoline k is the essential part.

Most likely not. I'll have to check. That would explain the issue.

Yeah. Another thing could be: supplements are rarely tested and specially for the monacoline k, there was a large variance in active compound in the red yeast rice supps.

Statins will kill you man, sure they lower your lipids but f with your heart.

Back