• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

This PROVES Trump is innocent!!!

BigJym

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!

I really don't think anyone here is interested in your Trump hate, it's sad and pathetic.

I really don't think anyone here is interested in your Trump hate, it's sad and pathetic.

Jesus Fuck, lighten up Snowflake! You going to ban me over a fucking joke or cause you can't handle somebody not joining in on your Trump fantasy circle jerk?

Its the pit you pussy. FUcking admin...

Jesus Fuck, lighten up Snowflake! You going to ban me over a fucking joke or cause you can't handle somebody not joining in on your Trump fantasy circle jerk?

Did anyone say you would be banned?

Did anyone say you would be banned?
Just checking my free speach.LOL

And I do not doubt Trump will win the upcoming election if the Dems don't do something interesting. Biden is a worse candidate than Hillary and I didn't think that was possible.

Member when we all just hated the govt and listened to Rage Against the Machine... Simpler times.

Peace to all.

🤣🤣🤣

Facts and a working brain prove the same thing....

Ooooooo that dirty little F word

" Snowflake " ??? That would be the dems ~ and Trump support is getting tired of all the cheap shots . Trump will easily win next election -OD

Back