• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

test levels & going to the doc

BallsMahoney

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Guys - I've got an upcoming physical on Thursday and was wanting to bring back up to my doctor my low T and testicle atrophy. I haven't injected since November 24th (did 150mg cyp) that was 11 days ago. My question is, is this long enough for my levels to come back down, or am I likely going to test off the charts? If so, I probably won't bring it up this time around and will make a new appointment a few weeks down the road. Basically is the 11 days long enough to crash?

Last edited:
I should also mention that I've been doing my own TRT for about 6 weeks now @ 150mg/wk. I inject on Sundays. Skipped last week's injection in anticipation of this physical.

I would say no. In Pubmed studies we see that CYP and E peak at Day 2 and then have a downward spiral down to day 11(on average) but in some patients they still saw them above baseline at day 13-14.

So Day 11 was actually the highest average of patients returning to baseline. Most of them started at 4-500nanos in those studies.

So chances are you might be in the 3-500 range and you won't get an HRT script from your Primariy doctor in most cases unless you are under 240 n/dL

If you need a private company to get HRT from you can always go with Titan medical
https://titanmedicalcenter.com/

They can prescribe you via Skype no matter what State you are in and their doctors utilize "their ranges", not the 240 n/dL standard.

Back