• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

melanotan 2

AJBsays

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hey guys sorry if im reposting and what not but im looking to find some MT-2, i havent been here in quite sometime so any direction would be greatly appreciated. Used to be able to go right on iron man labs..

I was an Iron Mag Research rep and I still work for Iron Mag Labs. They are gold. But IMR is shut down.

Our new sponsor is RECON PEPTIDES.

You can still use my code "WES15" at checkout for 15% off. Now I know this is a point of mockery on this forum because all I do is sell stuff, but I guarantee all that I sell, so in exchange for dealing with my repetitive annoying discount code. You get a great product at a great price.

Melanotan 2- 10mgs $25.99 before using my discount code

https://www.reconpeptides.com/product/melanotan-2-mt-2/

22281244_135767737056955_579145685_o.png

thats a decent price- shit lasts a long time too
I was an Iron Mag Research rep and I still work for Iron Mag Labs. They are gold. But IMR is shut down.

Our new sponsor is RECON PEPTIDES.

You can still use my code "WES15" at checkout for 15% off. Now I know this is a point of mockery on this forum because all I do is sell stuff, but I guarantee all that I sell, so in exchange for dealing with my repetitive annoying discount code. You get a great product at a great price.

Melanotan 2- 10mgs $25.99 before using my discount code

https://www.reconpeptides.com/product/melanotan-2-mt-2/

22281244_135767737056955_579145685_o.png

pm sent wes.... My only thing is i do not know how to use the whole bitcoin stuff and with iron man i was able to pay online. Let me know what options i have as im ready to purchase today!

Back