• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Kamala Harris Drops Out Of Presidential Race

heavyiron

Community Veteran
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
with $10.5 M in her account for her next senate run... draw ur own conclusions but these democrats are smarter than they get credit for... she knew she could never win against Trump the same way that bernie is more an author than a senator.. it’s all about lining their pockets however they can as fast as they can with as much as they can.

with $10.5 M in her account for her next senate run... draw ur own conclusions but these democrats are smarter than they get credit for... she knew she could never win against Trump the same way that bernie is more an author than a senator.. it’s all about lining their pockets however they can as fast as they can with as much as they can.

The only Democrat dumb enough to think he can actually beat Trump is Biden and he is senile.

And nobody on either side noticed...

I don't think they are "smart" as the fact that they are "criminal"

They get away with alot, and they should not.

We have guys busted for steroids.

Meanwhile Ilhan Omar marries her own brother to defeat immigration law. Doesn't divorce him, and marries another man. Fails to file taxes. Gets a new BF and then gives him "campaign contributions" all the while making $200K as a Senator.

It's fucking disgraceful. Then you got Strango or others serving 5+ years in Federal prison for selling a hormone.

System is a disgrace. I say that as an Independent. Half the Politicians in D.C deserve Prison time and then some.

Meanwhile Ilhan Omar marries her own brother to defeat immigration law. Doesn't divorce him, and marries another man. Fails to file taxes. Gets a new BF and then gives him "campaign contributions" all the while making $200K as a Senator.

It's fucking disgraceful. Then you got Strango or others serving 5+ years in Federal prison for selling a hormone.

System is a disgrace. I say that as an Independent. Half the Politicians in D.C deserve Prison time and then some.

Yup, you summed up the federal government well.

all very fair points and I agree with you, our Government is disgraceful and when I used “smart” to describe democrats ways of earning their cash, legitimate was not in mind....cunning conniving and devious would have been a better choice of words.

I’d like to fuck them all with a broomstick and donate every penny they have to legalizing AAS.

or at least starting my own raw producing facility and making connections... how does one synthesize any given hormone from scratch? Is DHEA the starting point? Or soy? Where do you begin?

asking for a friend....

Kamala Harris nailed an 84 year old Politician to get her position.

Both he and her admit that.

She's as filthy as it gets. To me that is no different then a Prostitute. I mean tell me I am wrong.

And she is as fake as it gets.

I can't stand these Candidates. Beto pretending to run 3 miles. Elizabeth Warren drinking beer. Bernie acting like he wants to tax the rich when he's worth Millions and owns like 4 houses. Spartacus trying to act tough.

To me it's no different then watching a TV show and seeing an actor or actress. And how people cannot see past it, boggles my mind.

It's like living in the Twilight Zone.

My ex mother in law told me she still thinks Trump is a Russian Agent.

These people are not just fools, they are brainwashed. Literally.

IML Gear Cream!
What is comical is the democrats and media are now going to get behind a 77 year old white billionaire!! Or a gay man!! Can’t wait for inauguration when Buttigig dances with the first bottom!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ilhan isn't a senator, and the brother thing is not true. She had an affair, I thought that shit was no big deal now?

Site your source disproving the brother thing please. Affairs?

if your a citizen you need to pay taxes thats the law, if you are an immigrant and you evade taxes you should have your citizenship revoked and immediately removed from the country, perhaps to gitmo. if I dont pay my gym membership I dont get in its a very simple concept that I believe is a basic paradigm in every society, you pay for access

She's as filthy as it gets. To me that is no different then a Prostitute. I mean tell me I am wrong.

I can't stand these Candidates. Beto pretending to run 3 miles. Elizabeth Warren drinking beer. Bernie acting like he wants to tax the rich when he's worth Millions and owns like 4 houses. Spartacus trying to act tough.

To me it's no different then watching a TV show and seeing an actor or actress. And how people cannot see past it, boggles my mind.

got a friend that moved to TJ to train at a gym there and he is now pro trump and posts anti dem shit on facebook, its scary how the media is controlling the weak minds here, you can literally call anyone or anything racist and the SJW fear based lefties will get behind it without any proof

My god man!!! This is straight criminal, yet she cries opression and racism etc....

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Ilhan isn't a senator, and the brother thing is not true. She had an affair, I thought that shit was no big deal now?
Her ex husband and her father have the same exact name. What are the odds?

Sent from my LM-X410(FG) using Tapatalk

No the left is claiming has bailed out because sexist racist white people Black voters didn’t support her lol

No the left is claiming has bailed out because sexist racist white people Black voters didn’t support her lol

its why obama didnt run for a third term

Get Shredded!

You nailed it once again. I'd venture to say most elected officials are doing a lot of the same things. That's why many times when stories surface like ones you mentioned nothing is ever done. This crap goes on constantly and it's not just dems who are guilty. Republicans do the same type of crap too, brother and again, rarely pay the price for it. Even the libertarian party is corrupted now. When you see people like the quack Gary Johnson, rise to the top of the libertarian party, you know the system is screwed.

Sigh....I'm not telling you anything you don't already know obviously. Sorry, just venting with you.

We should throw all the Democrat candidates into the gladiator ring and make them fight to the death. Last survivor gets the nomination. My money is on Tulsi.

You nailed it once again. I'd venture to say most elected officials are doing a lot of the same things. That's why many times when stories surface like ones you mentioned nothing is ever done. This crap goes on constantly and it's not just dems who are guilty. Republicans do the same type of crap too, brother and again, rarely pay the price for it. Even the libertarian party is corrupted now. When you see people like the quack Gary Johnson, rise to the top of the libertarian party, you know the system is screwed.

Sigh....I'm not telling you anything you don't already know obviously. Sorry, just venting with you.

The libertarian party was always retarded, well its smart if you are a Coke brother (its creators) and just want to get idiots who don't like GOP bullshit to vote for a party that won't win.
It stemmed simply to split the democrat vote. That is its sole purpose. To attract morons of the "wouldn't it be cool if everybody just did whatever and was cool". Unfortunately that hippie bullshit is why hippie bullshit doesn't work, Libertarians just put a gun in said hippies hand and say Ta-Da now we aren't hippies we are tough litardterians! All Libtarertarians should go live in no taxes, no rules, just be you Afganistan and see how cool it is.

Just venting, nothing personal! We need a massive cultural change and that aint going to come from an election.

We should throw all the Democrat candidates into the gladiator ring and make them fight to the death. Last survivor gets the nomination. My money is on Tulsi.

I like Tulsi, she is matter of fact and not delusional... Unfortunately that ruins your chances of getting the nomination from Libtards.
I'm so far left I'm a commie, and I honestly largely cannot stand the democratic party. So sad! Their field of candidates is horrid.... AGAIN!

The libertarian party was always retarded, well its smart if you are a Coke brother (its creators) and just want to get idiots who don't like GOP bullshit to vote for a party that won't win.
It stemmed simply to split the democrat vote. That is its sole purpose. To attract morons of the "wouldn't it be cool if everybody just did whatever and was cool". Unfortunately that hippie bullshit is why hippie bullshit doesn't work, Libertarians just put a gun in said hippies hand and say Ta-Da now we aren't hippies we are tough litardterians! All Libtarertarians should go live in no taxes, no rules, just be you Afganistan and see how cool it is.

Just venting, nothing personal! We need a massive cultural change and that aint going to come from an election.
libertarians are conservatives who are too pussy to defend there own sense of morality... libertarians have no opinion on things like abortion and other sensitive things but other than that they tend to lean conservative on most issues.

but I agree with you. People live in this fantasy world where everything is rainbows and unicorns until it’s not, then they are just like the deer in the headlights.

Which is why borders and national currency is better than free roam open world and global elitist controlling the entire economy.

which is why I support military expansion, we’re not that far removed from the dark ages... things are just under this comfy pretty blanket so you can’t see the mess. Unless you want to.

Also... I find Seth Feroce YouTube and Jeff Nippards Science applies series pretty helpful when it comes to the fitness world. When I’m bored at work I watch those guys videos instead of clicking on political click bait topics. Quit watching louder w crowder cuz he was also talking over his buddies and that annoyed me. Pretty much know already how Jordan Peterson and Ben Shapiro feel about any new topics.

so I just stick to Seth and Jeff. I hope someday I can look like Seth and be as informative as Jeff.

just saying

I guess you two party people don’t have enough to do slinging shit at each other that you need to ad libertarians in the mix.

Libertarians, at least when I used to attend an informal meeting of, were some of the most intelligent, even keeled and decent people I ever met. Across the board, all levels of social and educational background.

Is it really crazy to think that people should be able to do whatever whatever they want without government intervention at every turn? Or to make people responsible for their actions where it effects others?

I’m not on the fence on very many issues. In fact contrary to your comment, I have strong opinions about things. But my strong opinions don’t mean everyone has to bow down to or follow my beliefs all or none. That’s EXACTLY what the two party system does. Everything has to be mutually exclusive.

Guess what? I’m against abortion but so-called “pro-choice”. I believe in evolution but don’t discount the possibility of divine creation or whatever Christians call it these days. I’m not non-committed on these subjects but if I try to explain all I will encounter is zealotesque confrontation.

Guess what else? I have been registered as Libertarian since 1988 but I don’t agree with all of their platforms. I really like some of them and am flat against others. I just find their view more aligned with mine.

I like what Tulsi says. I really don’t understand how someone can listen to her speak and say she doesn’t make sense. I know plenty of people who won’t even hear what she is saying because they are so married to a party that the Democrat label she carries is a deal killer for them.
Do I want another democrat in the White House? No! But I prefer having someone that doesn’t seem like a lunatic. That’s usually what are choices are. The fact Trump was elected is proof America was sick of the shit choices presented election after election.

People live in this fantasy world where everything is rainbows and unicorns until it’s not, then they are just like the deer in the headlights.
Funny you mention this along with comments about libertarians because a big libertarian saying is “Utopia is not an option.”

Back