• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Kamala Harris Drops Out Of Presidential Race

IML Gear Cream!
You are prolly right coach..

but there’s these kids saying there libertarian now that take no stance at all when it comes to the real nitty gritty topics... they just say that they are fiscally conservative and believe in the constitution.. lol that’s the point I was making. Not that libertarians are stupid, just the ‘new’ ones aren’t the same as the originals.

kinda like the evolution of words based on the increase of illiteracy amongst children.

with $10.5 M in her account for her next senate run... draw ur own conclusions but these democrats are smarter than they get credit for... she knew she could never win against Trump the same way that bernie is more an author than a senator.. it’s all about lining their pockets however they can as fast as they can with as much as they can.

This is where I don't know shit....

So if you run for president, and collect 30 million in donations. Then drop out, you get to just keep the money for yourself??

Is this how it all works for real???

This is where I don't know shit....

So if you run for president, and collect 30 million in donations. Then drop out, you get to just keep the money for yourself??

Is this how it all works for real???

Ask Duncan Hunter, he just got an education on campaign finance laws.

You are prolly right coach..

but there’s these kids saying there libertarian now that take no stance at all when it comes to the real nitty gritty topics... they just say that they are fiscally conservative and believe in the constitution.. lol that’s the point I was making. Not that libertarians are stupid, just the ‘new’ ones aren’t the same as the originals.

kinda like the evolution of words based on the increase of illiteracy amongst children.
Dude, I’ll give you that for sure. Especially like the last sentence. It really does say quite a bit if I think about it.

And no doubt there are “new” libertarians who think it’s all about no taxes, legal weed, etc. But those same people (kids) probably haven’t read the platform to abolish social security. That’s one of the positions I like by the libertarian party and not just because I’m vested using their scale. I believed it at 24.

Back