Pharmacom Store

First Cycle. Heart palpitations. Need advice!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts
    Rep Points

First Cycle. Heart palpitations. Need advice!

Currently on week 8 of my first cycle of testosterone only 500mg a week.
    I'm getting some serious heart flutters on an off and its very noticeable and a bit scary! I have not had this happen before. BP and HR is still normal.

Should I stop and go into PCT?

Taking all/any advice.

Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    301 Posts
    Rep Points

Hit your pct and go see a dr. Chances are its not the test but Id rather be safe and get off everything and figure out the problem.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,083 Posts
    Rep Points

Go to the doctor. You need to have an EKG, possibly wear a holter monitor, and an echo at the least. How old are you? How is your blood pressure? I have a pre-existing arrhythmia that flares up when my BP gets too high or I get in too bad of cardiovascular shape.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts
    Rep Points

I get them when I'm on cycle. It's from hormonal changes etc. Have you done mid cycle blood work to check your estrogen? Are you using an AI?

"Only 500mg for a first cycle?" 350mg - 400mg would have been plenty. There's no rush with steroids you have to give your body time to adapt and adjust to these changes.
    Last edited by robo_rep; 12-03-2019 at 09:25 AM.

Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    572 Posts
    Rep Points

Are you taking anything else? PWO, stims, etc...that might be also causing it??

EuroPharmacies Ambassador
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,518 Posts
    Rep Points

Hormones can do this, drink more fluid and donate a point of blood.. cut back on any pre-work or stims if you are taking any, including coffee..

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts
    Rep Points

I have been taking PWO and other stims, but I always have. The only thing new is the testosterone. I know stims are something that should be cut back while on cycle. I also have not been doing much cardio.
    I have not taken any adex and I still need to do blood work which I know I should have done at week 6.

I have decided to cut the cycle short at only 8 weeks. Ill start PCT at week 11.
    100/100/50/50 clomid
    40/40/20/20 nolva

I will definitely get post cycle bloods done to compare to pre-cycle.
    I am going to stop caffeine intake for a while and up my cardio and try to drink even more water.

I am thankful for all the input!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts
    Rep Points

500mg of Test without an AI is irresponsible bro. I bet your estrogen is through the roof.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by robo_rep View Post
    500mg of Test without an AI is irresponsible bro. I bet your estrogen is through the roof.
    I have an AI on hand. I just have not taken it because I have felt no sides. I was irresponsible by not getting bloods done however.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by robo_rep View Post
    Would you suggest I still go ahead an get blood work done before PCT even though I am stopping?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,083 Posts
    Rep Points

Okay so since everyone seems to think this is no big deal...are you sure it's just a palpitation? Or is it maybe that you have an undiagnosed arrhythmia or some other issue that's causing it?

Fact is you don't know. Hence why you need to have it looked at. Just because one of us Joe Blows here on ASF happen to get palpitations from gear doesn't mean yours isn't something more serious. The only way to know is by getting it looked at. Otherwise you could have something serious going on and you won't know until you A-Fib and pass out while you're driving.

"Oh it's normal bro." Make sure you control your estrogen though! Fucking really people. High e2 doesn't kill people. An undiagnosed bundle branch block or coronary artery blockage can. Get it looked at. At least have an EKG done

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by GottaGetGains View Post
    I have an AI on hand. I just have not taken it because I have felt no sides. I was irresponsible by not getting bloods done however.

- - - Updated - - -

Would you suggest I still go ahead an get blood work done before PCT even though I am stopping?
    Waiting for gyno to appear is not the proper way to use an AI during a cycle. For 500mg of Test most bro's need 0.5mg of Arimidex eod. Dial that AI dosage in with mid cycle blood work. Since you didn't run an AI who knows what dosage you will need.

I recommend getting blood work so you know what your estrogen levels are going into PCT. I recommend Aromasin over Arimidex during PCT because Aromasin will kill off the estrogen enzyme whereas Arimidex will only lower it and will only rebound when you come off.

I'm 50 years old and I've been cycling my whole life. Trust me on this one.
    Last edited by robo_rep; 12-03-2019 at 01:33 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,106 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by GarlicChicken View Post
    Okay so since everyone seems to think this is no big deal...are you sure it's just a palpitation? Or is it maybe that you have an undiagnosed arrhythmia or some other issue that's causing it?

Fact is you don't know. Hence why you need to have it looked at. Just because one of us Joe Blows here on ASF happen to get palpitations from gear doesn't mean yours isn't something more serious. The only way to know is by getting it looked at. Otherwise you could have something serious going on and you won't know until you A-Fib and pass out while you're driving.

"Oh it's normal bro." Make sure you control your estrogen though! Fucking really people. High e2 doesn't kill people. An undiagnosed bundle branch block or coronary artery blockage can. Get it looked at. At least have an EKG done
    Dang...GC is preaching it today, baby!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts
    Rep Points

Thanks GC. I am very much concerned as it has never happened before until this cycle. I plan on making a trip to the doctor. I would be lying if I said I wasn't worried.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,083 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by GottaGetGains View Post
    Thanks GC. I am very much concerned as it has never happened before until this cycle. I plan on making a trip to the doctor. I would be lying if I said I wasn't worried.
    Yeah I wouldn't get too worked up but definitely get your ass to the doctor. No need to tell him anything about gear, it's completely irrelevant in this case. If you tell them you'll get blown off. Tell them your symptoms and maybe even ham it up a little little so they take you serious, takes your breath away, makes you tired after it happens, etc. Make sure you tell them if it's exercise induced. They should do an EKG first just to check, that would show if you have an electrical issue or coronary artery blockage for the most part. If it's exercise induced, make sure they do a cardiac stress test on the treadmill. I'd also want an echocardiogram as well just to see what the deal is

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts
    Rep Points

Yeah I wouldn't get too worked up but definitely get your ass to the doctor. No need to tell him anything about gear, it's completely irrelevant in this case. If you tell them you'll get blown off. Tell them your symptoms and maybe even ham it up a little little so they take you serious, takes your breath away, makes you tired after it happens, etc. Make sure you tell them if it's exercise induced. They should do an EKG first just to check, that would show if you have an electrical issue or coronary artery blockage for the most part. If it's exercise induced, make sure they do a cardiac stress test on the treadmill. I'd also want an echocardiogram as well just to see what the deal is
    Not to worked up. Just worked up enough to not go to week 12 with the cycle. Gonna stop right here.
    Ok good deal. Was wondering if I needed to mention testosterone or not. Thank you!
    Stay tuned.