• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

The Mandalorian

Vision

Team supervisor P.S.L.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I'm not one to get into any TV series or even watch TV or movies for that matter..
But I figured what the hell, I decided to purchase Disney on the firestick last night, and watch the mandalorian..

It's pretty badass.. I think I could get into this one, and I can see why people get into what they call binge-watching..

I would love to walk around with his armor for one day, talk about being alpha!!!

I'm not one to get into any TV series or even watch TV or movies for that matter..
But I figured what the hell, I decided to purchase Disney on the firestick last night, and watch the mandalorian..

It's pretty badass.. I think I could get into this one, and I can see why people get into what they call binge-watching..

I would love to walk around with his armor for one day, talk about being alpha!!!

I think you would make a great Mando!

Now I can’t wait to see what’s up with the baby Yoda? Is it a cloned Yoda or is it a new Yoda Species Character?
It’s obvious the Empire still alive and wants it dead because the Yoda species is the strongest with the force. I can’t wait for the next episode! :geek:

I can’t get past the name. It’s too close to the Mexican term “Mandilón” which means pussy whipped/hen pecked.

I think you would make a great Mando!

Now I can’t wait to see what’s up with the baby Yoda? Is it a cloned Yoda or is it a new Yoda Species Character?
It’s obvious the Empire still alive and wants it dead because the Yoda species is the strongest with the force. I can’t wait for the next episode! :geek:

My dude I just got done watching the last episode literally just a moment ago.. I'm stoked for the new episode.. it's on tonight correct?
I'm also wondering about the Yoda and why does the empire want to extract some type of material from him?

They want him bad especially since they now know that he was on that last planet.. they're not going to stop tracking him.. something has me wondering about the Yoda, is this the original Yoda when he was a child?????

The new episodes are out on Fridays.
No it is not the original Yoda this takes place after all the Star Wars movies. So I’m thinking it’s a cloned Yoda or a new Yoda species character. There have only been five Yoda
Species characters, Yoda, Yaddle, Minch, Vandar Tokare and Oteg. So we will see.

No it is not the original Yoda this takes place after all the Star Wars movies. So I’m thinking it’s a cloned Yoda or a new Yoda species character. There have only been five Yoda
Species characters, Yoda, Yaddle, Minch, Vandar Tokare and Oteg. So we will see.

Ahhhhhhh... Now this makes perfect sense.. because I was wondering why some of the characters were making references about the empire's currency, as if it almost had no value.. now everything makes perfect sense.

This new Yoda species just became a game changer after that explanation..

Ahhhhhhh... Now this makes perfect sense.. because I was wondering why some of the characters were making references about the empire's currency, as if it almost had no value.. now everything makes perfect sense.

This new Yoda species just became a game changer after that explanation..

Yes! For now everybody is just calling it Baby Yoda.

The memes are killing me. He is supposed to be like 50 though, right?

Attachments

• 0000download.jpg
    0000download.jpg
    6.6 KB · Views: 76
IML Gear Cream!
Yes he is 50 years old the Yoda species age slowly. Yoda was 900 years old when he died.
I told my wife that last night that Yoda was around 800 years old when he died.. she looked at me like I was a geek due to some explaining I was babbling on about..:roflmao:

Great show, best material to come out of the SW Universe since Empire.
Cool they made a show that kids can watch that we enjoy too.
Carl Weathers is bad ass too.

What's it on? Disney app or fire stick..

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

It is on Disney+ I signed up for Disney, ESPN and HULU for like $12.
There are also free offers if you have certain carriers, Disney is running a ton of promos for their new platform.

Get Shorty on Epix is also a great show.

Great show, best material to come out of the SW Universe since Empire.
Cool they made a show that kids can watch that we enjoy too.
Carl Weathers is bad ass too.
exactly.. my wife called me a bit ago asking me what happened because she feel asleep, now shes hooked.. I find it interesting how he struggles with his religion by being faithful and yet wanting peace at the same time.. You can see he's torn!
by far best material in a while... :twothumbs:

Supposedly yoda got with a female jedi during the clone wars era, and now we have baby Yoda. Great series, wish there were more than 8 episodes. Gina Carano is badass in the latest one, hope she sticks around somehow

I will admit that I too rarely watch TV. For entertainment I prefer a good Louis Lamoure western novel. I know this is super nerdy but, reading allows me to imagine my own version of the story making it far better than any movie in my opinion. However, any tv program that Vision enjoys must certainly be worth watching. Checking it out, Vision.

I will admit that I too rarely watch TV. For entertainment I prefer a good Louis Lamoure western novel. I know this is super nerdy but, reading allows me to imagine my own version of the story making it far better than any movie in my opinion. However, any tv program that Vision enjoys must certainly be worth watching. Checking it out, Vision.

I'm just like you my brother I don't watch much TV at all.. however I'm totally Head over heels about the mandalorian now I totally understand why people binge watch..
I really enjoy his character and especially how he has a soft spot for his new little found friend ..
you have to check it out my brother it's a pretty unique program

I'm just like you my brother I don't watch much TV at all.. however I'm totally Head over heels about the mandalorian now I totally understand why people binge watch..
I really enjoy his character and especially how he has a soft spot for his new little found friend ..
you have to check it out my brother it's a pretty unique program

Yes indeed it actually looks good. I really enjoyed the old school Star Wars movies from way back. Always like Boba Fett as well. This series seems to delve into the mysteries of that character. Whats funny is, I didn't even know this program had been released until tonight. Thanks for sharing this news with us, I'm checking it out right now. Will give me something to do instead ranting and annoying all the ASF members all the time!

Get Shredded!

Wow that's news to me I thought there was only yoda and yaddle. Some people believe that it may be yaddles child considering yaddle never got caught or killed during order 66. But who knows maybe time will tell. And never thought about the clone idea that's a good one. King like gett and the clone troopers during the clone wars.

I watched the first four episodes. Really good so far. I have not seen the new Star Wars movie yet.

Max

Anyone else binged the movies? It's giving me something to do while waiting for the finale.

I am thinking I need to watch this- I watch many HBO series - but now will have to sign up for Disney -OD

SoooOOOOOoooo...not to be too big a geek about this, but.... Does this mean Jango Fett broke the helmet code in the movies? When Obiwan went to the clone planet, he's clearly without his helmet and then he puts his gear on just before him and young Boba try to take off (and is wearing it when Mace decapitates him). Just sayin'.

I'm proud to say that I'm almost done my mandalorian training.. and my hat, helmet is coming in the mail I'm totally stoked...
it's shipping out of China which is taking forever I better get it by the last episode...
Good thing you ordered it before January. I heard China is banning knock off retail items.

Back