• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Hello

Lozo61479

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hey everyone,
I am new to this site and I just wanted to
Say hello to everyone.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good to see you here Lozo ! Look around and get familiar with the forum. I’m sure you’ll live it here Bro.

Good to see you here Lozo ! Look around and get familiar with the forum. I’m sure you’ll live it here Bro.

Thanks for the invite man! You told me this was a great place so I’m sure I will love it here. A little bit about me I am 40 years old, 5’11” and currently I weigh 243. I am a little over two weeks in on my current cycle of test e, Tren Ace and EG. I am on a macro based diet of 255 grams of protein, 125g of carbs and 65 g of fat. I eat only very lean sources of protein, 96/4 beef, chicken breasts, turkey burgers, ground chicken and flank steak and egg whites. My carb sources are pretty simple. Sweet potatoes, jasmine rice and oatmeal. Sometimes I’ll have a few rice cakes now and then. I will now be doing fasted cardio 5 days a week. I just recently got bumped up to 5 from 4.

That’s pretty much me. I love to talk about training, meal prep and gear talk. So I’d love to engage with some like minded ppl who share the same passions as do I. Peace everyone! See you on the boards!

Hey there.....welcome to ASF

Welcome to the forum!

Thanks for all the welcome messages guys!!

Welcome to ASF

Back