• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Subcutaneous Masteron/Tren

I think anything "can" be done. Personally, I would avoid it. I think injecting oils underneath the skin and not into the muscle is asking for trouble. Why would you even want to do that?

Because it’s easier and those kinds of needles are easier to get. There’s a study where subcutaneous injections with test is very effective

I don’t think that’s a very good idea to be honest. You can buy pins on amazon 100 for like 22$ 25g 1in doesn’t get much easier than that bro.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pins are 20$ for 100ct. Don’t be skurred.

yes but once you exceed 1/2 ML volume subq it can be very painful the following days.

I’ll probably start out at 1/2 ml with the blend then and see what happens.

Whatever “reason” people give for wanting to do sub q, we know the real reason is they are too big of pussies to just inject shit properly.

I’m thinking of doing a blend of Test/Mast/Tren 1000/400/400 so I can pin .25 ml sub q.

Whatever “reason” people give for wanting to do sub q, we know the real reason is they are too big of pussies to just inject shit properly.

I’m thinking of doing a blend of Test/Mast/Tren 1000/400/400 so I can pin .25 ml sub q.

I feel you.. some people are different I guess... typically it’ll take me 10 minutes to do an intramuscular injection. SubQ maybe 30 seconds and no pain. Perhaps I’ll pop an aspirin beforehand.

Perhaps you can get someone to inject for you? I sometimes make a mess of it myself, especially since I don't pin quads any more. But my wife’s technique is painless for me and usually not more than a drop of blood drips out. Even with 3ml injections.

Doing a whole cycle sub q .5 at a time just doesn’t seem worth it all at. Rather just man up and push a 25g 1in in it’s really not that bad!

Perhaps you can get someone to inject for you? I sometimes make a mess of it myself, especially since I don't pin quads any more. But my wife’s technique is painless for me and usually not more than a drop of blood drips out. Even with 3ml injections.

Good call, would love for my gf to do that for me except that she would kill me if she found out I was on roids, and that’d be after I explain to her what they are.

Good call, would love for my gf to do that for me except that she would kill me if she found out I was on roids, and that’d be after I explain to her what they are.
Sounds like a good plan to me. She doesn’t have any vices you tolerate? Trust me, if she can’t deal with the real you, shitcan her. There’s no woman worth compromising honesty for.

Unless they are super hot and you are on vacation and using an alias.

Wait till you get caught your fucked lol hid it from my girl and when she found out she tossed all my shit and flipped out. Better off being honest lol now I can do w.e I want as long as I do it safe.

Agreed with being up front about it with your girl.
Luckily for me I was on TRT for a few years so I was able to tell her "hey look I can do this from home now for cheap! No more $50 weekly copay!"
Needless to say once I started gaining muscle she had no problem accepting I was using a larger dose than TRT.

Get Shredded!
I was horified by the thoth injecting my glute and delayed it for years. But, no pain, no gain. And lucky for me, my desire for gain was bigger then fear of pain. So I inject my first test shoot. That was years ago. Now its like shaving, no hustle, somerhing normal. When on cycle, looking forward to every pin.

I feel you.. some people are different I guess... typically it’ll take me 10 minutes to do an intramuscular injection. SubQ maybe 30 seconds and no pain. Perhaps I’ll pop an aspirin beforehand.
Forget the aspirin. Just keep doing it. You'll get used to it. Maybe you don't want the gains bad enough and should just forget the whole thing. LOL haven't you ever played football, (not soccer but American football) or went "punch for punch" with a buddy as a teenager? If so, did you stop and take an aspirin as soon as you felt some pain, or did you rough it??

Doing a whole cycle sub q .5 at a time just doesn’t seem worth it all at. Rather just man up and push a 25g 1in in it’s really not that bad!

Absolutely. Man up, suck it up. You'll get used to it in a week or two

I hate subQ injections, even HGH I hate it. Can't imagine the bruise I'd get from SubQ 1ml of oil. OUCH!

Get 22 or 23 G needles to inject, I hate waiting 10 minutes to push through a 25G pin. The needles are so sharp you won't know the difference.
Buy expensive needles, don't cheap up.
Use a different pin to draw with and a fresh one to inject.
Run the barrel under hot water to thin the oil.
For me Quad shots are by far the most painful, I stick to shoulders and bum.

its normal to shake like a terrier shitting peach seeds your first couple pins, then its no big deal.

Last edited:
I hate subQ injections, even HGH I hate it. Can't imagine the bruise I'd get from SubQ 1ml of oil. OUCH!

Get 22 or 23 G needles to inject, I hate waiting 10 minutes to push through a 25G pin. The needles are so sharp you won't know the difference.
Buy expensive needles, don't cheap up.
Use a different pin to draw with and a fresh one to inject.
Run the barrel under hot water to thin the oil.
For me Quad shots are by far the most painful, I stick to shoulders and bum.

its normal to shake like a terrier shitting peach seeds your first couple pins, then its no big deal.
Same with me. I'm not going to spend 10 minutes wrestling with a 25g pin to push the oil through it if the oil is too thick to avoid that even after I heated up the vial in hot tap water in the sink. If the oil is too thick for that, then I'll simply use a 23g pin. For the thinner oils, I use the 25g pins and after heating it in hot water for a minute or so, I can squeeze it through a 25g pin in less than ten seconds.

Last edited:
It can be done yes but probably hurt like a bitch and blends usually have a bigger bite to me . I would think that you would get a bunch of lumps after your pin I know i do when I have messed up and not pinned in the muscle .

I have done maybe 100 subq injects with oil and its way more painful the next day than IM. Feels like a bee sting.

Back