• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Joe Biden's Insane thoughts on Hairy Legs, Roaches, and kids

Bidon is the roach not the kids and we all know he was referring to them when he said that. Those little kids are too good to stand near that psychotic pervert.

What a complete retard that guy is. He cannot put together a coherent thought nor sentence. Some people claim that it hasn't anything to do with his age either, and that he's awlays been like that. IDK.

How is this even possible.

How was this man ever a mayor let alone a Senator, let alone a VP.

I mean this is simply unbelievable.

He was VP cause Obama needed a dumb white stooge to kiss his ass and not question any of his corruption.

What a complete retard that guy is. He cannot put together a coherent thought nor sentence. Some people claim that it hasn't anything to do with his age either, and that he's awlays been like that. IDK.

Every time I hear this clown speak (Biden) it's as if he's completely wiped out on meds. I'd almost swear he's on strong pain meds of some kind. Seen it many times over the years with people. All of them act just exactly like Biden does. I'd bet money I'm not the only one who has noticed this weirdness about him.

By todays standards he's a perfect example of the elected class. What's sad is, they're totally untouchable.

Every time I hear this clown speak (Biden) it's as if he's completely wiped out on meds. I'd almost swear he's on strong pain meds of some kind. Seen it many times over the years with people. All of them act just exactly like Biden does. I'd bet money I'm not the only one who has noticed this weirdness about him.
There is very obviously something going wrong mentally with the guy. The scary part is there are people out there so brainwashed they would vote for him.

IML Gear Cream!
I believe this was the same speech he told the story about Corn Pop, back in September or so. Its gaining some traction now. Nevertheless, I have some friends in medicine who believe strongly this guy is legitimately senile. Personally, he reminds me exactly of my grandma before she was diagnosed with Alzheimer's. There is definitely something wrong with his mind.

I believe this was the same speech he told the story about Corn Pop, back in September or so. Its gaining some traction now. Nevertheless, I have some friends in medicine who believe strongly this guy is legitimately senile. Personally, he reminds me exactly of my grandma before she was diagnosed with Alzheimer's. There is definitely something wrong with his mind.

CornPop ROTFLMAO

I died hearing that story. Notice he's always trying to act tough and telling stories to Black Communities.

And they are looking at him like this mother f'er is fucking nuts LOL

Nevertheless, I have some friends in medicine who believe strongly this guy is legitimately senile. Personally, he reminds me exactly of my grandma before she was diagnosed with Alzheimer's. There is definitely something wrong with his mind.

I don't need a medical degree to know he is senile. lol

Definitely dementia of some kind. I have the same rambling conversations with my 90 yr old parents. It's time someone took grandpa joe's car keys away.

Seriously though the guy does this directly in front of cameras and thinks it's funny. Sick m'fer why anyone would trust this filthy swine I'll never know. I'd rather rub my hand all over a public toilet and lick it than shake hands with him.

Back