• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Recreational marijuana sales start today in Michigan

heavyiron

Community Veteran
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Good , maybe all the gun wielding criminals in Detroit will smoke a little dope and not be interested in killing each other...

Sent from my SM-G930R4 using Tapatalk

The 313 be getting some weed lol

Sent from my moto g(6) play using Tapatalk

The first retailers to sell recreational marijuana in Michigan opened their doors to customers on Sunday, Dec. 1 at 10 a.m.
https://www.wthr.com/article/recreational-marijuana-sales-start-today-michigan

Lol, 4 of 6 of the new stores are in Ann Arbor. I love it. 66% of the the state's whole supply in one city.

A very liberal university town, btw... where an annual "Hash Bash" began way back in '72 and the Peace Corps was founded in '60 by JFK. Funny how liberal towns and states tend to be at the forefront of marijuana legalization, eh?

The other two towns are intriguing too.

Morenci is a little podunk village RIGHT on the Ohio state line and way out in conservative farm country. I foresee a shit ton of woe begotten Ohio peeps getting pulled over and jailed the moment they cross back into their state. Happens all the time around the margins of other legal states like Colorado -- state patrols in Utah, Wyoming, Nebraska, etc busting people right on the highway inside their border for tiny personal use amounts acquired on tourist trips. Sucks to live in the wrong state.

The other is Evart, another tiny podunk town but this time waaaay up into the northern part of the state and also in very conservative farm country. Sales figures should be interesting.

Maybe it'll help the pain of losing to the buckeyes all the time. O-H

Sorry couldn't resist

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Good news

Back