• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Agree or disagree

Lately I have had conversations regarding current political affairs with lifelong democrats, surprisingly impeachment proceedings is not even on their list of priorities or concerns. I live in a predominantly blue city and not one of the folks I’ve met are going to be voting blue in 2020 ... so how full of shit is the msm? They seem to believe half the country is in favor ... I’m not seeing it at all

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lately I have had conversations regarding current political affairs with lifelong democrats, surprisingly impeachment proceedings is not even on their list of priorities or concerns. I live in a predominantly blue city and not one of the folks I’ve met are going to be voting blue in 2020 ... so how full of shit is the msm? They seem to believe half the country is in favor ... I’m not seeing it at all

Funny you say that. I just had a convo with a family member who's a Trump hater and even he doesn't agree with it and called it a witch hunt. He's growing tired of the Democratic party but dislikes the Republican party just as much. Surprisingly we both agreed on a lot of topics. But he's one of the rational liberals and would honestly be considered more of a classical liberal. It was nice having a political conversation without being called a bigot or racist for no reason at all

Not only is it a complete waste of time and resources it has zero chance of getting him removed. Its literally the dumbest thing the Dems could do at this point and they will pay by losing the house and getting 4 more years of Trump.

Disgusting bullshit that goes on with our tax money. No one is perfect but at least Trump does what he says, a far cry from the rest of the crowd who says what they think you want to here.....

I believe its nothing more than political theater so no I do not agree with it. I hate politics more than our corrupt government. Both are vile and disgusting.

IML Gear Cream!
Not only is it a complete waste of time and resources it has zero chance of getting him removed. Its literally the dumbest thing the Dems could do at this point and they will pay by losing the house and getting 4 more years of Trump.
x2 I think the only reason why dem politicians are doing this is merely due to the fact that it means that they can control a few news cycles, and that buys them some time to have the pressure from the press off of them, so it's easier for them to avoid voting on the USMC trade bill that president Trump wants, as well as other issues and bills. This is their way of getting out of doing their jobs, and they don't want anything to pass that was orginally Pres Trump's idea. They don't want to give him any victory whatsoever.

I agree with it.

makes the dem/libtards look like whiny bitches. So, full steam ahead with the circus. All but guarantees a Trump victory in 2020. In fact, I hope the dems do even more dumb, wasteful shit. Maybe these brainwashed libs will see the light. Prolly not. Mostly just want to see my sister in law and her new beta husband crying like idiots when trump gets another 4.

This is like an intermission. There is a third pile of accusations coming. You all watch. The next one will attempt to tie Trump to Saudi Arabia and Kashogie murder or something like that.

This is like an intermission. There is a third pile of accusations coming. You all watch. The next one will attempt to tie Trump to Saudi Arabia and Kashogie murder or something like that.
...BUT....there's also the report coming on Dec 9th by that attorney from CT that Bill Bahr hired that's supposed to reveal lotsa corrupt wrong doings by certain individuals in congress as well as in the high ranks of the FBI and perhaps in the FISA courts too. Maybe this is something that the dems know and are trying to give the main stream press something else to cover, in order to avoid it. Now IDK if anything will actually be done about whatever corruption the report wil uncover. That's a whole other story. but it just might push the dems back on their heels politically anyway.

Last edited:
I have always disagree with every impeachment process that I remember in my lifetime whether democratic or Republican.. even with Clinton, it was a shitshow..

The politicians are abusing this process.

Every single one of those bastards up there are criminals, and they have the audacity the point the finger and make judgment..

I’m curious. Does anyone at all even know of a person that does agree with this impeachment? I am asking because of the mass influx of random conversations I’m having with predominantly Hispanic Democrats that are disgusted with democrats and the shit show they’re putting on at our expense..

I mean, if they can impeach for nothing, can we sue them for a % of our tax dollars back for not doing their jobs for 3 years, I mean 175k is what they are paid annually and they do absolutely nothing at all but attack trump every fucken day... I for one am
Disgusted with the whole government, it seems to me trump is the only fucken guy working at alll!

Get the troops together, start a petition, I’ll sign it. Then we head to Washington and just start throwing bodies out the window.

I don’t agree with it. I really like trump and what he has done so far. I was iffy when I first heard he was running for president, thinking politically he would flop, but economically he would prevail. But my opinion now is that he is doing good both politically and economically.

Every Democrat I’ve talked to is pro impeachment. But they have zero reasoning other than they don’t like him, he’s racist, obnoxious and whatever garbage comes down the liberal pipe. But when it comes to actual facts, I haven’t heard a good argument or reasoning for it from them. Like it or not, if you are a citizen of the United States of America, Trump IS your president. If you feel otherwise, then luckily for you, this is a free country and you are free to go elsewhere, where you can actually say “Trump isn’t my president” and not sound like a moron in denial :cough: Charley :cough:

The senate will never vote to impeach him...so it's a waste of time in that regard.

But the negative smearing since being elected has had an impact. Even in subtle ways. Not to mention the effect on his ability to perform day to day functions without distractions.

So I suppose it has served its purpose.

I do hope that the vast majority of ppl see thru this horseshit and look at their "actual" lives. How their life is now compared to 3 or 4 years ago? Their retirement accounts for example.

The fact that many libertards pray daily for a recession demonstrates the warped thinking they posses.

HFO3, the strange thing about all those Hispanics around you is that they are all primarily conservative with views that more align with Republican policies. Somewhere along the line somehow they were convinced that the Democrats were their party.
The ones that hate Trump bought into the MSM stories that he hates Mexicans.

Get Shredded!
I think the whole thing was done to bury the Biden investigation. Plain and simple. Some of the first words out of their mouth was "we're not going to let the impeachment proceedings turn into an investigation of the Bidens and will not entertain any courses of defense that do so." That's paraphrased, so don't quote me. Never mind quid pro quo, it's tit for tat. This is payback for him investigating corruption. And to try to stop any future investigations. Same as if you or I reported our employer to osha for safety violations and then they try to fire us.

HFO3, the strange thing about all those Hispanics around you is that they are all primarily conservative with views that more align with Republican policies. Somewhere along the line somehow they were convinced that the Democrats were their party.
The ones that hate Trump bought into the MSM stories that he hates Mexicans.
Correct! I work with literally thousands of people, and of all races. Almost every one of the hispanics I work with, (including my wife and most of her crazy family) love President Trump and also voted for him in 2016. The liberal media wants us all to think that all of the hispanics hate Pres Trump, but that's simply not true. The only hispanic groups that hate Trump entirely as a whole are the MS-13 gang members that are here, and the illegal alien hispanics that are here who run to sanctuary cities to avoid being deported. The libs want to group the legal hispanic immigrants in with all the ones who were born here, and with the gang members and the illegal alien hispanics. The irony there is to throw all those people into one group together merely due to their race is in fact racist, while they're the ones who falsely accuse Donald Trump of being a racist.

Last edited:
I don't know why but this made me think of a Jerry Springer episode where they had the white supremacists up on stage doing the whole "white is right because the bible says" thing. Everyone was berating them and a guy jumps up and says " I'm Italian. What race am I?" The cracker tells him "Black" and then the meatball gets all wound up because he's being called black. I was like...why? Is this considered an insult to be called black. isn't that racist?

The whole thing is just a massive waste of tax $$ -Trump is doing his job even with all this crap going on -OD

It was done for one reason only. To swing the independent voter. This will carry into the election and the Demorats think if they get the independent vote they have a chance of winning. To bad Trump already has about 65% of them in his pocket

Did they fight this hard when Ghey Barry was breaking the law 24x7??

[FONT=Verdana,Arial,Tahoma,Calibri,Geneva,sans-serif]https://followthemoney.com/here-are-957-well-sourced-examples-of-obamas-lying-lawbreaking-corruption-cronyism-hypocrisy-waste-etc/[/FONT]

I don't know why but this made me think of a Jerry Springer episode where they had the white supremacists up on stage doing the whole "white is right because the bible says" thing. Everyone was berating them and a guy jumps up and says " I'm Italian. What race am I?" The cracker tells him "Black" and then the meatball gets all wound up because he's being called black. I was like...why? Is this considered an insult to be called black. isn't that racist?
I know this is a digression, but I've met ignorant people of many skin colors, and I've also met and seen extremely well spoken, intelligent people of many skin colors. I've also met crooked durtbag people in various skin colors as well as people of the utmost respect, class, and ethics in various skin colors, and it's just so ignorant for anyone to think of their race or skin color as being the best, or being superior in every way. that's what Adolph Hitler thought about a certain race, and look at where that went.

It also kills me when certain ignorant people try to use the Bible as a justification for their racist short sighted veiws, because the Bible does NOT condone that at all, nor encourage it. Quite the contrary. So those people don't evn have a good knowledge of the Book that they pretend to represent.

Back