Agree or disagree

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    508 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by CoachCabo View Post
    I don't know why but this made me think of a Jerry Springer episode where they had the white supremacists up on stage doing the whole "white is right because the bible says" thing. Everyone was berating them and a guy jumps up and says " I'm Italian. What race am I?" The cracker tells him "Black" and then the meatball gets all wound up because he's being called black. I was like...why? Is this considered an insult to be called black. isn't that racist?
    I know this is a digression, but I've met ignorant people of many skin colors, and I've also met and seen extremely well spoken, intelligent people of many skin colors. I've also met crooked durtbag people in various skin colors as well as people of the utmost respect, class, and ethics in various skin colors, and it's just so ignorant for anyone to think of their race or skin color as being the best, or being superior in every way. that's what Adolph Hitler thought about a certain race, and look at where that went.

It also kills me when certain ignorant people try to use the Bible as a justification for their racist short sighted veiws, because the Bible does NOT condone that at all, nor encourage it. Quite the contrary. So those people don't evn have a good knowledge of the Book that they pretend to represent.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    508 Posts
    Rep Points

I wanted to add, that I love the vids of the 1936 Olympics where Hitler was in the stands to witness his allegedly superior olympic althletes prove to the world how much better they were than everyone else was, and the black man Jessie Owens from the USA who was an olympic sprinter embarrassed Hitler by kicking the asses of the german sprinters on that day by out running them in the sprinting contests. LOL...that was justice!!! I could almost see God himself sitting back and laughing at Hitler's foolishness on that day. And I'm a white Republican. Go figure
    Last edited by Tall Deck; 12-03-2019 at 01:01 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts
    Rep Points

What they need to investigate is all these politicians that make 175k/year, but are worth 10's of millions of dollars. But we can get in trouble for insider trading...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    39 Posts
    Rep Points

Complete sh!t show! Waste of time, money and solidifying a 2020 re-election

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    508 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Kjun View Post
    What they need to investigate is all these politicians that make 175k/year, but are worth 10's of millions of dollars. But we can get in trouble for insider trading...
    Yes, but with them, it's not only insider trading, it's also many of them being on the take and accepting kick backs and big pay-offs from Chinese business men as well as other foreign and domestic entities to always do what they can to put the USA last in trade, regulations, and business dealings

Chucky
    ADMINISTRATOR

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,282 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Kjun View Post
    Nah they are more worried about a non-politician and multi billionaire who wins the POTUS and donates his salary to charity.

Swollen Member

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    545 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by HFO3 View Post
    Do you guys agree or disagree with the impeachment proceedings ?

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/201...t-proceedings/

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Really, it's a fucking farce, even Ray Charles can see that

my FDA company phone

IM>ASF

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,737 Posts
    Rep Points

I really hope they move this to a trial in the senate, then the real corruption will be exposed. if anyone asks me I want impeachment, I'm showing support only to move this clownshow to the senate

NO LIMITS.
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,419 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by heckler7 View Post
    I really hope they move this to a trial in the senate, then the real corruption will be exposed. if anyone asks me I want impeachment, I'm showing support only to move this clownshow to the senate
    If it has to go that far to uncover true corruption Iím
    all for that... however, I donít think it will matter if they do. no matter how much evidence there is, nothing ever sticks to these politicians. I mean trump is being impeached for a phone call that the whole world has read the transcript of, and there was nothing there, yet Adam shit can boldly lie, literally he just made shit up as he pretends to read the transcript on camera to the entire viewing world while in Congress and nobody can do anything to him or Pelosi who later confirmed his BS parody as truth ... I mean wtf is wrong with our system of government. Imagine if anyone else did something like that in a formal work environment ... lol theyíd be fired immediately

Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    577 Posts
    Rep Points

It's sickening.

As an Independent I don't really like either side tbh, but since Trump got in, let me assure you I despise the Democrats and have no issue saying it.

Now when they tried to impeach Clinton. He's a scumbag. He raped several women. I happen to know one of them very well personally. And those "allegations" are legit. So he deserves what he gets. But I didn't agree with his Impeachment.

In this case, there is ZERO reason to impeach Trump.

And Adam Schiff is up there, throwing out propaganda saying that Crowdstrike had nothing to do with it and Russia did. Fuck him and Fuck them. Juilian Assange already revealed that Seth Rich was the DNC insider who downloaded those files and sent to Wikileaks. And the NSA even proved that the download speeds were impossible to be from a Russian hacker and that it was an inside job downloaded to a thumb drive inside the DNC.

Now Muellers, report, they never questioned CrowdStrike..a Ukranian company. In actuality, Hillary and Obama and the DNC, used Ukraine and Russia to attempt to influence the Election and to smear Trump.

You are going to see them buried alive. It is a matter of time before HRC, the State Dept, half the FBI, CIA, Brennan and Clapper and MCcabe and Strzok and that scumbag Comey, all end up in Prison.

For anyone who believes otherwise, they haven't looked far enough.

The scariest thing about Trump getting in, is he proved that a "shadow govt" is real. He proved the CIA is beyond criminal and stalking and killing US citizens. We see cover up after coverup and pedophile and human and sex smuggling rings coming to light.

Trump and the US military had to have planned this.

Shit is going to hit the fan and I can't wait to see it.

I can't wait to see Assange pardoned. That man is an absolute hero from where I stand.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    44 Posts
    Rep Points

Crowdstrike is out of California, it has NOTHING to do with Ukraine. Also there is no server with cloud based systems.\

Also the nefarious Crowdstrike is CURRENTLY in charge of internet security for..... The House Republicans. So they aren't exactly the boogieman they are portrayed as, if so why did ya'll hire them to do cyber security?
    Last edited by BigJym; 12-04-2019 at 03:04 PM.

IM>ASF

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,737 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by HFO3 View Post
    If it has to go that far to uncover true corruption Iím
    all for that... however, I donít think it will matter if they do. no matter how much evidence there is, nothing ever sticks to these politicians. I mean trump is being impeached for a phone call that the whole world has read the transcript of, and there was nothing there, yet Adam shit can boldly lie, literally he just made shit up as he pretends to read the transcript on camera to the entire viewing world while in Congress and nobody can do anything to him or Pelosi who later confirmed his BS parody as truth ... I mean wtf is wrong with our system of government. Imagine if anyone else did something like that in a formal work environment ... lol theyíd be fired immediately

once it goes to the senate Adam shifty shit will have to produce this whistleblower and then the bidens will have to testify and even paul pelosi who also worked at burisma , shits gonna get real ugly for the dems

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    44 Posts
    Rep Points

Why did the GOP hire Crowdstrike (a California based US company) to do their cyber security right now, currently?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts
    Rep Points

There wasting my tax money! Fucking queer show. Leave Trump do his Fucking job!

Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    577 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by BigJym View Post
    Crowdstrike is out of California, it has NOTHING to do with Ukraine. Also there is no server with cloud based systems.\

Also the nefarious Crowdstrike is CURRENTLY in charge of internet security for..... The House Republicans. So they aren't exactly the boogieman they are portrayed as, if so why did ya'll hire them to do cyber security?

You clearly are relying on SNOPES for you intel. And I feel bad for you as a result, because this is brainwashing at it's finest.

CrowdStrike has ties to the Obama team, is friends with Hillary Clinton, former Ukraine president Petro Poroshenko, and connected to Ukrainian oligarch Victor Pinchuk, another friend of the DNC and someone who donated $10 million to the Clinton Foundation.
    Tying it all together, the CrowdStrike document (if the full report ever existed) may have been one more element of the DNC/Deep State effort to end the Trump Presidency before it started If everything was above boardówhy didnít the FBI demand to examine the DNC server or the entire CrowdStrike report?
    CrowdStrike has a history of lying about Russia. In March of 2017, the Voice of America VOA caught CrowdStrike creating a bogus and unrelated hacking charge against Russia, and making up the facts to prove its veracity. It seems that CrowdStrike is as politically motivated as everyone else in Washington, D.C. The VOA caught CrowdStrike lying about a claim of Russian hacking damaging Ukrainian technology. There was no hacking to blame on Russia or anyone else. The company that the DNC and FBI relied upon not only made up a crime that didnít exist but they blamed it on Putinís Russia. This mistake is especially relevant because CrowdStrike accused the Russians of using the same software to hack Ukraine as they supposedly used in hacking the DNC. Shouldnít that call into question CrowdStrike ís report? At the very least that should have motivated the FBI to get a copy of the entire report about the DNC and investigate whether it was accurate?
    As reported on this site yesterday, The CrowdStrike Ďs CTO and co-founder, Dmitri Alperovitch, is a senior fellow at the Atlantic Council, a think tank with openly anti-Russian sentiments that is funded by Ukrainian billionaire Victor Pinchuk. And In 2013, the Atlantic Council awarded Hillary Clinton itís Distinguished International Leadership Award. Some people believe that Pinchuk has the server, but that is not a proven fact.
    The presidentís question about CrowdStrike is justified. What isnít justified is the fact the Senate Judiciary Committee led by Senator Lindsey Graham (R-SC) hasnít launched an investigation of the company.