• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Agree or disagree

Get Shredded!
I'm down with throwing politicians Where do I sign up?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

start a thread in the pit. Call it “drain the swap”. All the members that decide they’ve had enough just post your screen name and whatever comments you want to add. Then, we all
go to Philadelphia... where it all really started. Jeeps, dodge rams , roadrunners with mounted machine guns... those fucking half face iron Roman/dark ages helmet thingys.

we walk (our own little caravan) to the Capitol, slinging anti fa faggots to the curbs and recruiting young half beta half alpha men and women (libertarians) along the way.

then,

we take over.

it’s pretty simple ... we just need numbers, guns, money, cocaine and/or meth, and ... food supply, testosterone, a few dumbbells, maybe a smith machine... def a trap bar and a tricep bar (pretty much do everything for training with those two) and... of course... pussy. We def need lots of semi talented to seriously talented pussy. You’re talking a serious amount of juiced up conservatives trying to overthrow the DNC death grip in Washington... we need baby makers

start a thread in the pit. Call it “drain the swap”. All the members that decide they’ve had enough just post your screen name and whatever comments you want to add. Then, we all
go to Philadelphia... where it all really started. Jeeps, dodge rams , roadrunners with mounted machine guns... those fucking half face iron Roman/dark ages helmet thingys.

we walk (our own little caravan) to the Capitol, slinging anti fa faggots to the curbs and recruiting young half beta half alpha men and women (libertarians) along the way.

then,

we take over.

it’s pretty simple ... we just need numbers, guns, money, cocaine and/or meth, and ... food supply, testosterone, a few dumbbells, maybe a smith machine... def a trap bar and a tricep bar (pretty much do everything for training with those two) and... of course... pussy. We def need lots of semi talented to seriously talented pussy. You’re talking a serious amount of juiced up conservatives trying to overthrow the DNC death grip in Washington... we need baby makers

I just wanted to toss a senator or two but Bro you're scaring me

then,

we take over.

I've already read this like twenty times and my fuckin jaws are hurting from laughing Anytime I'm feeling down this is going to be my go to post to cheer me up You sir have a very fucking creative mind and I applaud you

then,

we take over.

I don't understand a single word, but gdi i'm in. Lead me into the promised land.

Haha... that’s what I’m here for bro.

most of my shit is funny, I think. Some people just don’t get it.

and tossing senators sounds great, I’d like to get my senator tossed right now ... that came out kinda weird.

anyways, most of my shit is funny cuz it’s true... we need mad max to seriously fuck DCs asshole like after Biden wins the goddamn rigged elections

fixed

most of my shit is not funny, I know. Some people just don’t get it.

and tossing salads sounds great, I’d like to get my salad tossed right now ... that came out kinda weird.

anyways, most of my shit is not funny cuz it’s true... we need mad max to seriously fuck my asshole like after Biden wins the goddamn rigged elections

Here's where I'm at. Fuck the democratic party and that's coming from a long time supporter. After last election's BS shenanigans (which caused me to vote independent) and now this shit, they're out of touch with their priorities. Win this shit the right way by setting an example not by wasting time, money and resources.

I'm far from a trump supporter but this shit is stupid. Some of the shit he does is classic though, like sending that car to the golf course as a cover. That was awesome.

I'm numb to politics at this point
Any politician that makes it this far is going to be corrupt, some just more than others
yeah, party fringes get a little dramatic but both major parties have their flaws

most of my shit is funny, I think. Some people just don’t get it.

and tossing senators sounds great, I’d like to get my senator tossed right now ... that came out kinda weird.

anyways, most of my shit is funny cuz it’s true... we need mad max to seriously fuck DCs asshole like after Biden wins the goddamn rigged elections

I agree you're funny as fuck Should definitely look into stand up comedy you'll become a millionaire for sure No bullshit But... Biden is definetly not winning Even dems don't like his stuttering Stanley retarded ass

Guys, they're no longer democrats, they're communists. Just clarifying a simple fact. So from now on we should all refer to them as the communist party. Just saying

IML Gear Cream!
Waste of our tax dollars. Fuck the democrats! Pencil neck Schiff, Pelosi, and Schumer should be sent to GITMO for sedition and waterboarded.

Here's where I'm at. Fuck the democratic party and that's coming from a long time supporter. After last election's BS shenanigans (which caused me to vote independent) and now this shit, they're out of touch with their priorities. Win this shit the right way by setting an example not by wasting time, money and resources.

I'm far from a trump supporter but this shit is stupid. Some of the shit he does is classic though, like sending that car to the golf course as a cover. That was awesome.

The democrat party has changed drastically over the years, it has gotten so extreme they’ve basically become the anti American party which is insane considering they’re one of our two main political parties

You may not like trump but hopefully you can appreciate the good he’s doing for the country

So, cutting to the chase on the original conspiracy theory: Do you believe Trump's accusation that "a server" with incriminating DNC email/data/forensics/something is in Crowdstrike's possession in Ukraine? Does that actually make sense to you?

I ask because we both have the datacenter background to filter out most of the BS here and I'm wondering if any of that conspiracy theory made it past your filters, at least on the technical side of things.
I dont see anything wrong with asking for an investigation, we are giving them 400billion in aid the least they can do is look into possible corruption. I believe the precedent was set with the russia invetigation that took 2 years lets see what they are so afraid of, if this is bullshit and there is nothing to see why are they fighting so hard to block it, trump didnt obstruct the russia investigation. just saying

You may not like trump but hopefully you can appreciate the good he’s doing for the country

Booming economy, 50 year low on unemployment, all time high of 28k on the DOW, no word of ISIS anymore ... just to name a few.

What do you think?
How do you feel about this travesty of justice?

my FDA company phone

It’s a total farce. A real witch hunt. Total BS waste of tax dollars and now After watching the IG report senate hearings I’d like to see some accountability in the form of indictments and the live the remainder of their lives in gitmo, while Trump continues to reside at 1600 Pennsylvania

I miss charley and his side kick, little wing from IMF. They would always have something really fucking dumb to say on a subject like this that would be off-the-chain-level stupid in favor of impeachment. Those two were great for laughs and very revealing about the mindset of the insanely radical leftist mindset. Trump derangement syndrome at its finest.

I miss charley and his side kick, little wing from IMF. They would always have something really fucking dumb to say on a subject like this that would be off-the-chain-level stupid in favor of impeachment. Those two were great for laughs and very revealing about the mindset of the insanely radical leftist mindset. Trump derangement syndrome at its finest.

Despite their absence there are still a few here trying to fill their shoes, although charley left some pretty big tds shoes to fill

Demtards, the mindless lemmings of the human race.

Back