Pharmacom Store

Added turinabol to my HRT. I love this stuff!!!

Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    123 Posts
    Rep Points

Added turinabol to my HRT. I love this stuff!!!

I just started turinabol yesterday after being on only HRT of sustanon and deca for 8 months(currently 300mg sustanon and 150mg deca. My version of HRT). OMG , this stuff is good! I havenít used tbol since 2007. I take 25mg upon waking at 4:30am on an empty stomach because if you eat dietary fat it will bind to some of the steroid wasting it. Tbol has a 16 hour half life and I train around 3pm. Yesterday was my first workout using the tbol. I trained back. I was very strong and my endurance seemed a bit higher than usual so I did an extra exercise. I noticed my elbows felt better than they usually do. They are usually inflamed. Today I trained chest. I never train chest the day after back but I wanted to. I was very strong and my endurance was unreal. I havenít felt that good in many years. The pump was ridiculous! I could have trained forever but I didnít want to over train. Itís crazy how well a low dose of an additional compound works after only using HRT for a long time. Have you guys noticed this? I havenít felt a pump like that in forever really. And whatís most interesting to me is my elbows arenít inflamed after 12 heavy pressing sets and 4 flies. Has anyone else noticed reduced joint inflammation while using tbol? My inner elbows always gets very swollen like a hard little ball of tissue after every upperbody workout. Today the tissue is soft and reduced in size.

Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    123 Posts
    Rep Points

Day#3 on Turinabol:
    There is a definite reduction in joint inflammation in my elbows and my biceps are more pliable. Iíve had injuries in my biceps so I have to be very careful with them. Today I was able to do the heaviest dumbbell shrugs without wrist wraps so grip strength is up, and my biceps didnít feel like they were about to tear off like they typically do. They felt great and more pliable.
    I have an elbow issue where my arms donít fully straighten out but today it felt safe to go heavy.

Endurance is without a doubt better on tbol.
    Iím horny AF but I took a big dose of tadalifil preworkout, and the girls at my gym are so hot it always gets me horny.

The pump felt great!