• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

hgh question

Justatrucker

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Was looking at a site and saw they had hgh! But ok i understand 10iu x 10=100ui is ten bottles. But then i seen there quote. : 1 pre-filled pen (5.3 mg) 16 iu or [FONT=Barlow, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] 1 cartridge (15 IU 5mg/ 1.5ml) So how would read hgh in mg? Then seen nothing on some. All it says [/FONT][FONT=Barlow, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]10 vials / 10 iu. Am sorry if this a stupid question just trying to learn![/FONT]

or it's a vial, or a pen or a
cartridge

they are 3 different things ... what confusion are you doing!?

is there a different in vial, or a pen or cartridge? I didn't know being in a different types it would be differnt

Last edited:
:hmm: [FONT=Verdana,Arial,Tahoma,Calibri,Geneva,sans-serif]I'm more confused than before ... what the exact question would it be?[/FONT]

The only one I kinda get is the 10iu/10 vials... thats 100iu total. I think your looking to much into this and confusing yourself? Or maybe we aren’t getting the questions being asked..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The only one I kinda get is the 10iu/10 vials... thats 100iu total. I think your looking to much into this and confusing yourself? Or maybe we aren’t getting the questions being asked..

i think am looking to into it. It’s a Learning curve for me thank you.

i think am looking to into it. It’s a Learning curve for me thank you.

Personally if I was going to run hgh I’d look into the 10iu vials simply due to cost. There’s a lot of good products out there to choose from and that’s where you’ll have to do some research.

Look at the ironlion subforum....having a huge sale right now with 100iu and 150iu kits

If I put 1.5ml into a vial with 10iu then what if how many iu on the 1ml syringe? Lol! Can’t tell you how many conversations I’ve had on this.
Honestly, aside from the pens, the 10vial/100iu kits couldn't make it any easier.

IML Gear Cream!
If I put 1.5ml into a vial with 10iu then what if how many iu on the 1ml syringe? Lol! Can’t tell you how many conversations I’ve had on this.
Honestly, aside from the pens, the 10vial/100iu kits couldn't make it any easier.
.75?

I'm a dumb ass so, .1ml for every iu in the bottle.

Back