ULTIMA PHARMA - The new PREMIUM brand on OSGear!

Results 1 to 10 of 10
  1. #1
    Board Rep
    BOARD REP

    OSGear Rep's Avatar


    Join Date
    Oct 2019
    Posts
    104

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    82
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    48
    Thanked in
    38 Posts
    Rep Points
    2617649

    ULTIMA PHARMA - The new PREMIUM brand on OSGear!

    Hello,

    ULTIMA PHARMA is a brand new AAS manufacturer on our website and it has already AMAZING reviews.

    Buy the ULTIMA PHARMA products and get 50% OFF using the promo code "ultima50".

    Link to UP products: https://osgear.ws/brand/ultima-pharmaceuticals

    Take the change and buy 2x quantity for the SAME MONEY!

    We have 100% successful shipping rate to USA for ULTIMA PHARMA products!


    Thank you!
    OSGEAR TEAM

    Website: https://osgear.ws/

  2. #2
    Member


    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Posts
    55

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    2
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    17
    Thanked in
    17 Posts
    Rep Points
    170100

    I've go some Ultima Sustanon (Ultimix) and on the box it says verify their codes at the address but there are no codes. Anyone else have this? Fake? what say you?

  3. #3
    Board Rep
    BOARD REP

    OSGear Rep's Avatar


    Join Date
    Oct 2019
    Posts
    104

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    82
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    48
    Thanked in
    38 Posts
    Rep Points
    2617649

    Ultima Pharma is a brand new manufacturer. Their website is under construction (will be online soon) and also their verification system... soon will be available on the products and online so the products can be verified. There is nothing to be worried about since we are official Ultima Pharma sellers... you can use the product without concerns.

    Happy Holidays!

  4. #4
    Burkawitz


    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    56

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    22
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    25
    Thanked in
    19 Posts
    Rep Points
    3017755

    Time line for when the sale will stop?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

  5. #5
    Board Rep
    BOARD REP

    OSGear Rep's Avatar


    Join Date
    Oct 2019
    Posts
    104

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    82
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    48
    Thanked in
    38 Posts
    Rep Points
    2617649

    Quote Originally Posted by Burkawitz View Post
    Time line for when the sale will stop?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

    Please check the countdown on the pop-up window when accessing the website.

  6. #6
    Senior Member

    BLUELABEL's Avatar


    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    161

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    2
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    2
    Thanked in
    2 Posts
    Rep Points
    223601069

    Quote Originally Posted by OSGear Rep View Post
    Hello,

    ULTIMA PHARMA is a brand new AAS manufacturer on our website and it has already AMAZING reviews.

    Buy the ULTIMA PHARMA products and get 50% OFF using the promo code "ultima50".

    Link to UP products: https://osgear.ws/brand/ultima-pharmaceuticals

    Take the change and buy 2x quantity for the SAME MONEY!

    We have 100% successful shipping rate to USA for ULTIMA PHARMA products!


    Thank you!
    OSGEAR TEAM

    Website: https://osgear.ws/

    The LINK to UP products isbroken

  7. #7
    Board Rep
    BOARD REP

    OSGear Rep's Avatar


    Join Date
    Oct 2019
    Posts
    104

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    82
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    48
    Thanked in
    38 Posts
    Rep Points
    2617649

    Quote Originally Posted by BLUELABEL View Post
    The LINK to UP products isbroken
    Please try here: https://osgear.ws/brand/ultima-pharmaceuticals

  8. #8
    Member


    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Posts
    32

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    12
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    11
    Thanked in
    8 Posts
    Rep Points
    110100

    Thinking about ordering. Is the sale still going. I typed it in the promo and it worked. Just donít want to order and my free stuff not send. Will be my first time ordering through you guys and also my first time trying Ultima I am always nervous Iím placing big orders with new companies I pay with bitcoin also and where does Ultima ship from does it ship from China because I hear that shipments from there is being delayed I hope it has nothing to do with there

  9. #9
    Board Rep
    BOARD REP

    OSGear Rep's Avatar


    Join Date
    Oct 2019
    Posts
    104

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    82
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    48
    Thanked in
    38 Posts
    Rep Points
    2617649

    Quote Originally Posted by Snookslayer05 View Post
    Thinking about ordering. Is the sale still going. I typed it in the promo and it worked. Just donít want to order and my free stuff not send. Will be my first time ordering through you guys and also my first time trying Ultima I am always nervous Iím placing big orders with new companies I pay with bitcoin also and where does Ultima ship from does it ship from China because I hear that shipments from there is being delayed I hope it has nothing to do with there
    check PM

  10. #10
    Board Rep
    BOARD REP

    OSGear Rep's Avatar


    Join Date
    Oct 2019
    Posts
    104

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    82
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    48
    Thanked in
    38 Posts
    Rep Points
    2617649

    ULTIMA PHARMA - BUY 3 GET 1 FREE by using the PROMO CODE "ultima30".

    Take the chance and add free products to your order!

    Thank you,
    OSGear Team

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-25-2019, 01:14 AM
  2. ALPHA PHARMA - PREMIUM QUALITY on OSGear!
    By OSGear Rep in forum OSGear
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-22-2019, 06:34 PM
  3. 50% off - ultima pharma promo!!
    By OSGear Rep in forum OSGear
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 11-12-2019, 01:12 PM
  4. New brand - Maxtreme Pharma
    By ALLEX in forum Steroidify
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-02-2018, 03:48 AM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Copyright© 2012-2020 Anabolic Steroid Discussion Forums