• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Elevated liver values

IML Gear Cream!
You're not telling me anything I haven't known for years.

[FONT=Verdana,Arial,Tahoma,Calibri,Geneva,sans-serif]ok, I love you, but you are not alone in the center of my thoughts, only in my heart. :loveu:

I wanted to share with the whole community ...given some posts, I don't think everyone is aware of this.[/FONT]

Want to be sure about the results of lab, so i retest in a other lab
this shit is serious
c0d87ad571aafaeeb1c9ef92426da79f.jpg

Sent from my JKM-LX1 using Tapatalk

From PubMed.gov.....

Androgenic/Anabolic steroid-induced toxic hepatitis.

Stimac D1, Milić S, Dintinjana RD, Kovac D, Ristić S.

Division of Gastroenterology, Department of Internal Medicine, Clinical Hospital Center Rijeka, Rijeka, Croatia. davor.stimac@ri.hinet.hr

Abstract

Athletes and bodybuilders often misuse androgenic/anabolic steroids. When used in therapeutic doses, these drugs produce clinical jaundice in just a small number of recipients. We present a 26-year-old male bodybuilder who self-administered high doses of androgenic/anabolic steroids that induced liver damage. One month before admission to the hospital, he used testosterone enanthate (500 mg intramuscularly, twice weekly), stanozolol (40 mg/d), and methylandrostenediol (30 mg/d by mouth, for 5 weeks). On admission, his bilirubin level was 470 micromol/L (direct, 360 micromol/L), his aspartate aminotransferase (AST) level was 5,870 IU/L, his alanine aminotransferase (ALT) level was 10,580 IU/L, his alkaline phosphatase (ALP) level was 152 IU/L, his gamma-glutamyl-transpeptidase level was 140 IU/L, his albumin level was 27.6 g/L, and his prothrombin time was 29%. During the patient's prolonged hospitalization, multiple tests and liver biopsy were performed, showing only toxic hepatic lesions. The patient was provided with supportive medical treatment. Clinical signs and laboratory findings improved substantially 12 weeks after the patient discontinued androgenic/anabolic steroids. The reasons for presenting this case were the much higher values of AST and ALT levels than reported in other studies, although the values of bilirubin and ALP were similar to those found in the literature. To our knowledge, it is the first case of toxic hepatitis induced by androgenic/anabolic steroids with predominantly hepatocellular necrosis instead of intrahepatic cholestasis.

Last edited:
Want to be sure about the results of lab, so i retest in a other lab
this shit is serious
c0d87ad571aafaeeb1c9ef92426da79f.jpg

I see no date on this one. Is this your retest? Why don't you post the entire result, minus the personal information

I Didn't Choose the Swolle Life, The Swolle Life Chose Me

“My liver values are over 15x the accepted amount. What do you internet guys think I should do? Back down the Dbol? I see the doctor in a few days, should I continue or stop until then?”

I get a blood test Thursday and see my physician Friday. I think if my liver numbers look like this, he will admit me for immediate treatment.

I see no date on this one. Is this your retest? Why don't you post the entire result, minus the personal information

I Didn't Choose the Swolle Life, The Swolle Life Chose Me
Here's the result with the date
3bd50c0bc16db0fe15baacbc23e89be8.jpg

Pretty funny you block out your name like someone on the board knows a guy in Algeria or Morocco or wherever it is you are.

You want to know what your levels are while you're on so you can see how fucked up your body is.

Makes total sense.

You stop a cycle, wait six weeks, get bloods, they look good so you jump back on. Well wtf kind of state was your body in during the blast? That's important, not that you're normal when you SHOULD be.

Tons of guys spend more time on during the year then off. You want to know where you're at during the cycle.

Bloods after the cycle are important but, don't lie to yourself and think you're fine just because that snap shot says you are.
Bingo! When you're cleaned out everything should look good! The damage is done while you're on guys! Not while you're off for the 4 weeks out of the year.

That's why it's important to manage cholesterol, plaque buildup, blood pressure, etc while on cycle. This is why bodybuilders are having heart attacks left and right these days...

Here's the result with the date
3bd50c0bc16db0fe15baacbc23e89be8.jpg

You need to drop all gear and see a doctor ASAP. Full liver testing needs to be done to make sure your liver isn't failing. Do not take this lightly, this is not a matter to bring up to a steroid forum. You need professional help ASAP. Those levels are out of control. You also need albumin/total protein, ALP, billirubin, GGT to name a couple. A doctor will know what you look for.

Get Shredded!
Do you guys really think 30mg of legit dbol raised this man's levels this much? That's insane.

Maybe...if he was washing each one down with a quart of everclear.

Seriously needs checked out though. This is something besides a little dbol. I would have thought with levels like that, for that long...wouldn't he have jaundice symptoms by now?

I mean anythings possible but this ??? not likely any amount of aas did that to a healthy liver, especially not 30mgs dbol, not ever. lol somethings fishy up in here

Do you guys really think 30mg of legit dbol raised this man's levels this much? That's insane.

Or this OP is the ultimate troll god
Oh I think there's other things going on. But it's serious. If his liver is already fucked then yes, 30mg dbol could cause this

IML Gear Cream!
The levels are high so I would drop any oral meds and consume no alcohol and follow doc orders. Stay well hydrated

I have seen levels like this normalize in 3-4 weeks in SOME cases once the cause was removed.

Hello guys,

7 days after the first blood work that I posted in the main post.
I dropped dbol and start taking 3 pills of Liv-52 Ds a day, enzymes falling down quickly
626e7b1304039cbd6d25117237f3b905.jpg

Hello guys,

I dropped dbol and start taking 3 pills of Liv-52 Ds a day, enzymes falling down quickly

Is it your doctor choosing these tests, or you? What about the GGT tests? GGT is a more specific/more direct test for liver function than ALT or AST are. If you're concerned about your liver than I don't know why you wouldn't be focusing more on the GGT

Hello guys,

If you want to heal your liver and add a dose of preventative protection, supplement your diet with both Choline, Inositol, & L-Methionine. All three are easily & legally available over the counter and fairly cheap. The recommended doses for a stressed Liver due to gear (or general fatty Liver) are: Choline & Inositol 3000mg & Methionine 1500mg (daily split dosages in two parts AM/PM). Just passing this on, I am not a doctor and you should always consult a physician with regards to adding supplementation to your daily diet.

Back