• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

Elevated liver values

AzeeeD

Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hello,

I'm on 30mg dbol and test e for 10days, yesterday I checked my liver enzymes but I was shocked!
ALT 240UI/L and AST 850UI/L

What should I do now?
681ea9688bdd287e7357d76af7864ea1.jpg

Sent from my JKM-LX1 using Tapatalk

Have never seen levels that high from oral anabolics. Stop taking the Dbol and consult your physician. Are you taking any other medication?

Sent from my LG-H871 using Tapatalk

Hello,

I'm on 30mg dbol and test e for 10days, yesterday I checked my liver enzymes but I was shocked!
ALT 240UI/L and AST 850UI/L

What should I do now?
681ea9688bdd287e7357d76af7864ea1.jpg

What did your doctor say?

I Didn't Choose the Swolle Life, The Swolle Life Chose Me

Have never seen levels that high from oral anabolics. Stop taking the Dbol and consult your physician. Are you taking any other medication?

Sent from my LG-H871 using Tapatalk
No I'm not taking any medecin, just dbol and Test.
My liver numbers was in the range before starting the cycle.

What did your doctor say?

Haven't seen the doctor yet, and I'm not feeling any liver stress signs such as yellow eyes or appetite suppression

The old school guys like myself used to always do milk thistle and drink plenty of water to counteract the toxicity of things like oral dbol and Winstrol. May want to give it a shot to see if it helps your levels come down a bit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good god- What should you do? Pray and stop whatever toxic shit you are taking

when did you train last time before taking the exams?

these values evaluate toxins circulating in the blood.
even the wastes of trained muscles make text.

you have to stay at least two weeks without training to be able to see values that exclude toxins from trained muscles.

Last edited:
I've been in this game for almost three decades and never seen values that high. Either the test was off for some reason or the dbol you are taking is the issue. Either way I would stop immediately and see a doctor and re test.

Haven't seen the doctor yet, and I'm not feeling any liver stress signs such as yellow eyes or appetite suppression

Those value are ridiculously high. Idk man, with only ten days on dbol the only thing I can think of is that it has to be an error on the Labs part or what you think is dbol is something more liver toxic, like halo. Did you get your dbol from one of the sources on this forum?

Those value are ridiculously high. Idk man, with only ten days on dbol the only thing I can think of is that it has to be an error on the Labs part or what you think is dbol is something more liver toxic, like halo. Did you get your dbol from one of the sources on this forum?

I run Halo once a year for 4 weeks before shows and my values were nowhere near this. There has to be something else. Either the test was an error (contaminated) or the Dbol wasn't dbol.

Can't imagine that being legit.
Stop everything and retest now.

something isnt right there that is the highest I ever seen. I would drop everything whether I believe its the cause or not and see a doctor. thats possibly fatty liver disease, just saying

How is that possible when he says the blood test was done before he started the dbol??

Your numbers are so high there’s no chance they’re not skewed... hydrate, don’t train and retest immediately is my suggestion

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The dates on the labs look like September 2018?

How is that possible when he says the blood test was done before he started the dbol??
Not following you here big guy. The op said he had been running test and dbol for 10 days, then got blood work. His follow up post said his values were within range prior to starting dbol, which means he somehow had baseline numbers. All that aside, the more I read the responses, and with no more replies from the op, I'm starting to think this whole thing is caca

Get Shredded!
when did you train last time before taking the exams?

these values evaluate toxins circulating in the blood.
even the wastes of trained muscles make text.

you have to stay at least two weeks without training to be able to see values that exclude toxins from trained muscles.
I trained two days before doing the blood test, and took dbol in two hours before

Sorry guys I was busy lately, I will retest in another lab then post results later

it makes no sense to train, take things and take blood tests
what do you plan to watch? if the liver has problems? if it is working well?

take 2-3 weeks off from everything and only after take the blood

it makes no sense to train, take things and take blood tests
what do you plan to watch? if the liver has problems? if it is working well?

take 2-3 weeks off from everything and only after take the blood
You want to know what your levels are while you're on so you can see how fucked up your body is.

Makes total sense.

You stop a cycle, wait six weeks, get bloods, they look good so you jump back on. Well wtf kind of state was your body in during the blast? That's important, not that you're normal when you SHOULD be.

Tons of guys spend more time on during the year then off. You want to know where you're at during the cycle.

Bloods after the cycle are important but, don't lie to yourself and think you're fine just because that snap shot says you are.

You want to know what your levels are while you're on so you can see how fucked up your body is.

Makes total sense.

You stop a cycle, wait six weeks, get bloods, they look good so you jump back on. Well wtf kind of state was your body in during the blast? That's important, not that you're normal when you SHOULD be.

Tons of guys spend more time on during the year then off. You want to know where you're at during the cycle.

Bloods after the cycle are important but, don't lie to yourself and think you're fine just because that snap shot says you are.

[FONT=Verdana,Arial,Tahoma,Calibri,Geneva,sans-serif]We have different points of view.

[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana,Arial,Tahoma,Calibri,Geneva,sans-serif]When you train (even if you are natural), the toxins of the muscles damaged by the training flow in the blood.
The more intense and long the training, the higher the test values will be.[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana,Arial,Tahoma,Calibri,Geneva,sans-serif]
If you do not inter-pose your training, the test values tell you nothing about the state of your liver.[/FONT]
I[FONT=Verdana,Arial,Tahoma,Calibri,Geneva,sans-serif][FONT=Verdana,Arial,Tahoma,Calibri,Geneva,sans-serif]t is like taking the value of blood sugar after eating sugar and concluding that you are diabetic because this value is skyrocketing.[/FONT]

Anyway, do all the tests you want, but be aware of what you are testing and looking at and what these values are actually referred to.[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana,Arial,Tahoma,Calibri,Geneva,sans-serif]We have different points of view.

[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana,Arial,Tahoma,Calibri,Geneva,sans-serif]When you train (even if you are natural), the toxins of the muscles damaged by the training flow in the blood.
The more intense and long the training, the higher the test values will be.[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana,Arial,Tahoma,Calibri,Geneva,sans-serif]
If you do not inter-pose your training, the test values tell you nothing about the state of your liver.[/FONT]
I[FONT=Verdana,Arial,Tahoma,Calibri,Geneva,sans-serif][FONT=Verdana,Arial,Tahoma,Calibri,Geneva,sans-serif]t is like taking the value of blood sugar after eating sugar and concluding that you are diabetic because this value is skyrocketing.[/FONT]

Anyway, do all the tests you want, but be aware of what you are testing and looking at and what these values are actually referred to.[/FONT]
I'm not talking about liver within days of training.

I'm speaking in general while on cycle.

Guys who run tons of gear and look the same year in and out should probably look a bit deeper into this aspect of recovery.

FYI

[FONT=Verdana,Arial,Tahoma,Calibri,Geneva,sans-serif]https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2291230/

[/FONT]

Why do those test results have last year's date on them???? If this thread is even legitimate, and you aren't some troll puting us on, then when you get another test, you definitely should include a much more important test which nobody has mentioned: GGT because that is a more significant test which can indicate true liver damage. Don't just go by the ALT and AST alone. You need to pay the extra money for the GGT test also. So do all three of them next time, and make it soon, (if this whole thing isn't a bad joke). Oh, and BTW, I'm just curious: did you fast for these tests or did you have a full stomach when the blood was drawn?

Last edited:
Why do those test results have last year's date on them???? If this thread is even legitimate, and you aren't some troll puting us on, then when you get another test, you definitely should include a much more important test which nobody has mentioned: GGT because that is a more significant test which can indicate true liver damage. Don't just go by the ALT and AST alone. You need to pay the extra money for the GGT test also. So do all three of them next time, and make it soon, (if this whole thing isn't a bad joke). Oh, and BTW, I'm just curious: did you fast for these tests or did you have a full stomach when the blood was drawn?
GC pointed out those look like his previous values on that date

Back