Kratom straight

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 16 to 25 of 25

Thread: Kratom straight

  1. #16
    Board Rep
    BOARD REP

    macedog24's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    East coast
    Posts
    11,343

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    2,086
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    632
    Thanked in
    496 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by chocolatemalt View Post
    Yes it will! Unless done with discipline, apparently... I gotta try it again w/ HFO's advice and see if it doesn't kill me.

    The upside to the cloud of smoke in your sinuses, as I mentioned, is that it absorbs FAST. You're high in 3 minutes. Very unlike normal kratom absorption.
    Let us know how it works out second time around..

  2. #17
    Member

    TEST*'s Avatar


    Join Date
    Nov 2019
    Posts
    30

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    22
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    9
    Thanked in
    9 Posts
    Rep Points
    90100

    Is there any kratom source for EU?You guys made me wanna try this

  3. #18
    Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD


    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    2,535

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    582
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    317
    Thanked in
    218 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by chocolatemalt View Post
    Yes it will! Unless done with discipline, apparently... I gotta try it again w/ HFO's advice and see if it doesn't kill me.

    The upside to the cloud of smoke in your sinuses, as I mentioned, is that it absorbs FAST. You're high in 3 minutes. Very unlike normal kratom absorption.
    Try it on an empty burner and use grapefruit juice ~ OD

  4. #19
    Senior Member

    chocolatemalt's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Purple Mountains
    Posts
    5,691

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    390
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    527
    Thanked in
    338 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by ordawg1 View Post
    Try it on an empty burner and use grapefruit juice ~ OD
    I hate that shit but will try your advice anyway, lol. This is toss & wash too? I could see that kicking in much faster than my normal coffee or protein shake methods.

  5. #20
    Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD


    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    2,535

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    582
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    317
    Thanked in
    218 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by chocolatemalt View Post
    I hate that shit but will try your advice anyway, lol. This is toss & wash too? I could see that kicking in much faster than my normal coffee or protein shake methods.
    Yes - " toss n wash " - have your coffee right after - will hit hard ~ Luck-OD

  6. #21
    NO LIMITS.
    SUPER MOD

    HFO3's Avatar


    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    AMERICA
    Posts
    6,331

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,059
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    2,155
    Thanked in
    1,380 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Well, chocolate malt.... can we get a full “toss and wash” report ? Lol

    OD, I’m gonna have to give the grapefruit idea a try. I’ve read tie and time again orals are absorbed fasted with gf juice... if that’s in fact true then it’s time to buy some and give it a go with both my anavar and kratom


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  7. #22
    Senior Member

    chocolatemalt's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Purple Mountains
    Posts
    5,691

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    390
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    527
    Thanked in
    338 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by HFO3 View Post
    Well, chocolate malt.... can we get a full “toss and wash” report ? Lol

    OD, I’m gonna have to give the grapefruit idea a try. I’ve read tie and time again orals are absorbed fasted with gf juice... if that’s in fact true then it’s time to buy some and give it a go with both my anavar and kratom


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Grapefruit definitely magnifies and/or prolongs the effects of some drugs, some sort of P450 liver enzyme interference or such. Very drug-specific however. But the effect can be enormous, such that many drug inserts warn against drinking any at all.

    Yeah I gotta do this, just been gun-shy since last explosive green cloud sinus episode.

  8. #23
    Senior Member


    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Posts
    1,325

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    552
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    367
    Thanked in
    282 Posts
    Rep Points
    453666031

    I scoop it dump it in mouth walk thru the house let the dogs out, look for the cup I was using because I don't wanna do more dishes grab some water from the insanely slow water filter and swallow it. I don't think it's bad at all.
    Edit. I've been using g.s.e and it definitely amplifies drugs. When I take niacin my BP drops a considerable amount.
    Sent from my moto g(7) play using Tapatalk
    Last edited by 303055622lr; Yesterday at 03:54 PM.

  9. #24
    Senior Member

    blingcrosby's Avatar


    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    413

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    42
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    36
    Thanked in
    28 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    just put it in capsules, i do not know why people make it so complicated. it takes a few seconds to put in a cap and zero taste.

  10. #25
    Senior Member

    chocolatemalt's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Purple Mountains
    Posts
    5,691

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    390
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    527
    Thanked in
    338 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by blingcrosby View Post
    just put it in capsules, i do not know why people make it so complicated. it takes a few seconds to put in a cap and zero taste.
    Tried that long ago. How much goes into a single jumbo capsule? About... 0.3g? Yeah, a shit ton of capsuling just for a single day of dosing. I gave up. Rather have sinus kratom explosions tbh, lol.

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 12
    Last Post: 09-18-2019, 05:47 PM
  2. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-26-2019, 01:57 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Copyright© 2012-2019 Anabolic Steroid Discussion Forums