Pharmacom Store

What compounds stack well with trest ace (ment)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,528 Posts
    Rep Points

What compounds stack well with trest ace (ment)

I was thinking maybe mast e or p to help with some of the bloat? I have a few bottles from PSL and this will be my first time using trestolone. I was going to use it for a cruise/ low dose cycle but Iíve been kinda thinking I may use it in a blast. In input from guys who have ran it would be greatly appreciate

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    158 Posts
    Rep Points

Havenít ran it.

But maybe 400 test, 200 trest and some prop is probably all you need.

My gym partner used it. He looks awesome year around and he looked god awful on it. Swollen puffy watery disaster. Iím serious he looked like dog shit!! He was enormous though. He took his AI religiously and it still got him. He lasted 4 weeks and tossed it.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,731 Posts
    Rep Points

Arimidex n Caber LOL jk
    I'm interested to see peoples answers.
    Subbed...

Sent from my moto g(6) play using Tapatalk

Monster Labs Lead Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    804 Posts
    Rep Points

On a cruise ? 100-150mg Test and maybe 150-300mg trest per week and lots of AI.

On a blast , i would add trt doses of Test , Masteron and depending on goals , i would do npp or tren .
    150-300mg weelky og each compound.

This will be my next lean bulk blast actually,
    Weeks 1-4
    300mg test C
    300mg mast P
    300mg npp
    300mg ment

At week 5 i will switch npp for Tren for a total of 8 weeks

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,528 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by GGG View Post
    On a cruise ? 100-150mg Test and maybe 150-300mg trest per week and lots of AI.

On a blast , i would add trt doses of Test , Masteron and depending on goals , i would do npp or tren .
    150-300mg weelky og each compound.

This will be my next lean bulk blast actually,
    Weeks 1-4
    300mg test C
    300mg mast P
    300mg npp
    300mg ment

At week 5 i will switch npp for Tren for a total of 8 weeks
    For the cruise I was going to do exactly what you just recommend. Monte actually recommend that too me and his logic behind it made a lot of sense. I like the blast too Iím trying to give up tren for awhile lol Iíll be the first to admit Iíve been reckless with the tren lately so bad itís to the point where I was up to about 1200mg of tren e and I dropped that and quickly went to around 700 some weeks 800-850 mg of tren ace with a little tren base as well. Surprisingly I was running tren for so long the sides actually got really easy to deal with and a lot of them like the night sweats just went away all together. I know for a fact the tren I was running was properly dosed because I bought the vast majority of it from a friend who home brews and sends his finished product off to be tested. The other vials were from very reputable brands. I started with normal doses 350-400mg or so and just worked my way up every couple of weeks. Like most guys I know tren makes me as flat as a pancake so I was also running npp and rotating Anadrol and d bol to help fil out. I wouldnít recommend that to anyone it was reckless on my part to even do it. I do plan on finishing off this extended cycle but cutting back big time on the tren and then dropping everything after switching to short esters for a month or so to do a mini pct. Iím not doing the pct in hopes to recover my natural levels Iím only doing it to clear out and freshen up my androgen receptors if you will. I plan on coming off of everything for 30 days and then cruising for awhile after that. I really like the blast you laid out i may actually run it exactly how you have it layed out with the exception of running mast e at 400mg instead of mast p at 300 and keeping npp in the whole time instead of switching to tren. Iíll probably cruise with the trest and if I like it get some more to blast with.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,528 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by orange24 View Post
    Havenít ran it.

But maybe 400 test, 200 trest and some prop is probably all you need.

My gym partner used it. He looks awesome year around and he looked god awful on it. Swollen puffy watery disaster. Iím serious he looked like dog shit!! He was enormous though. He took his AI religiously and it still got him. He lasted 4 weeks and tossed it.
    Iíve heard a handful of guys say this and how estrogen was almost impossible to control. I donít convert much on other compounds anymore. I did years ago when I first started this game but after a year or two not so much. Itís now to the point where I can be on a full on blast with a gram of test and barley have to take .5mg adex a week. Iíve heard trest is in its own league as far as aromatizing goes so Iíll definitely be mindful of that. I have plenty of adex and letro on hand already I think my biggest struggle will be dialing in my ai. Iíd be willing to bet Iíll probably crash my estrogen early on from being over aggressive with the AI.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    158 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Jswole220 View Post
    Iíve heard a handful of guys say this and how estrogen was almost impossible to control. I donít convert much on other compounds anymore. I did years ago when I first started this game but after a year or two not so much. Itís now to the point where I can be on a full on blast with a gram of test and barley have to take .5mg adex a week. Iíve heard trest is in its own league as far as aromatizing goes so Iíll definitely be mindful of that. I have plenty of adex and letro on hand already I think my biggest struggle will be dialing in my ai. Iíd be willing to bet Iíll probably crash my estrogen early on from being over aggressive with the AI.
    Iíd dose aromasin at 15-25mg Ed split. Iíd run nolva at 20mg to combat any chance for gyno.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    544 Posts
    Rep Points

I ran Trestolone Acetate last year, but only with Test cyp. I ran 50mg ed for 4 weeks and then bumped it up to 100mg ED for 4 more weeks. I gained more size on it than anything else, but I didn't get stronger like I did with inj Superdrol. I used Aromasin 25mg once daily, and a couple times during the 8 week cycle, the Aromasin still wasn't enough, and I had to add Letrozole for three days at as time in addition to the Aromasin. I did crash my E2, (brought it down to 2!) but I felt pretty good. Perdonally, I would NEVER run more than 250-300 mg of Test per week while on Trestalone. I believe it would just increase the aromatization process if you get aggressive with the Test dosage during a Trest cycle.

I didn't get as puffy as other gys claim they or their buddies get on Trest. A little bit around the ankles, sure, but the same thing used to happen to me after week number 4 on Tren ace, and on Deca too. I sure hope you won't be making a mistake running tren, and/or Deca, or NPP with Trestalone. I for one would not do that since Trestalone is pretty close chemically to Deca and Tren, (on paper anyway). And Trest gave me sweats almost as bad as Tren does. I plan on using Trestalone again, but I might either stack it with inj superdrol, or Mast E. Or instead, maybe I'll stack it with Primo, (along with 200 mg of Test Cyp).

I probably will also try using Evista, (Raloxifene) since I find that to be superior to Nolvadex. I'd also stay with 50mg ED of the Trestalone since going to 100mg daily gave me no added benefit

Monster Labs Lead Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    804 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Jswole220 View Post
    For the cruise I was going to do exactly what you just recommend. Monte actually recommend that too me and his logic behind it made a lot of sense. I like the blast too Iím trying to give up tren for awhile lol Iíll be the first to admit Iíve been reckless with the tren lately so bad itís to the point where I was up to about 1200mg of tren e and I dropped that and quickly went to around 700 some weeks 800-850 mg of tren ace with a little tren base as well. Surprisingly I was running tren for so long the sides actually got really easy to deal with and a lot of them like the night sweats just went away all together. I know for a fact the tren I was running was properly dosed because I bought the vast majority of it from a friend who home brews and sends his finished product off to be tested. The other vials were from very reputable brands. I started with normal doses 350-400mg or so and just worked my way up every couple of weeks. Like most guys I know tren makes me as flat as a pancake so I was also running npp and rotating Anadrol and d bol to help fil out. I wouldnít recommend that to anyone it was reckless on my part to even do it. I do plan on finishing off this extended cycle but cutting back big time on the tren and then dropping everything after switching to short esters for a month or so to do a mini pct. Iím not doing the pct in hopes to recover my natural levels Iím only doing it to clear out and freshen up my androgen receptors if you will. I plan on coming off of everything for 30 days and then cruising for awhile after that. I really like the blast you laid out i may actually run it exactly how you have it layed out with the exception of running mast e at 400mg instead of mast p at 300 and keeping npp in the whole time instead of switching to tren. Iíll probably cruise with the trest and if I like it get some more to blast with.
    Might want to resesrch L-Carnitine , it helps clear/clean Androgen receptors iirc.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,528 Posts
    Rep Points

Might want to resesrch L-Carnitine , it helps clear/clean Androgen receptors iirc.
    Wow, really? Damn triple G I didnít know that Iíll definitely look into it for sure.

EuroPharmacies Ambassador
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,814 Posts
    Rep Points

AR's are always up regulating so there is always new and fresh receptors under the presence of other androgens..

EuroPharmacies Ambassador
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,814 Posts
    Rep Points

To add to your statement, it makes me wonder if AR's are always up regulating under the presence of other androgens than will the addition of L-carnitine improve the anabolic environment?!?!? Hmmmm..

Androgenic responses to resistance exercise: effects of feeding and L-carnitine.
    Randomized controlled trial
    Kraemer WJ, et al. Med Sci Sports Exerc. 2006.
    Show full citation
    Abstract
    PURPOSE: The purpose of this investigation was to determine the effects of 3 wk of L-carnitine L-tartrate (LCLT) supplementation and post-resistance-exercise (RE) feeding on hormonal and androgen receptor (AR) responses.

METHODS: Ten resistance-trained men (mean+/-SD: age, 22+/-1 yr; mass, 86.3+/-15.3 kg; height, 181+/-11 cm) supplemented with LCLT (equivalent to 2 g of L-carnitine per day) or placebo (PL) for 21 d, provided muscle biopsies for AR determinations, then performed two RE protocols: one followed by water intake, and one followed by feeding (8 kcal.kg body mass, consisting of 56% carbohydrate, 16% protein, and 28% fat). RE protocols were randomized and included serial blood draws and a 1-h post-RE biopsy. After a 7-d washout period, subjects crossed over, and all experimental procedures were repeated.

RESULTS: LCLT supplementation upregulated (P<0.05) preexercise AR content compared with PL (12.9+/-5.9 vs 11.2+/-4.0 au, respectively). RE increased (P<0.05) AR content compared with pre-RE values in the PL trial only. Post-RE feeding significantly increased AR content compared with baseline and water trials for both LCLT and PL. Serum total testosterone concentrations were suppressed (P<0.05) during feeding trials with respect to corresponding water and pre-RE values. Luteinizing hormone demonstrated subtle, yet significant changes in response to feeding and LCLT.

CONCLUSION: In summary, these data demonstrated that: 1) feeding after RE increased AR content, which may result in increased testosterone uptake, and thus enhanced luteinizing hormone secretion via feedback mechanisms; and 2) LCLT supplementation upregulated AR content, which may promote recovery from RE.

PMID 16826026 [Indexed for MEDLINE]

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    544 Posts
    Rep Points

I didn't know that either. Thanks

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    544 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Vision View Post
    To add to your statement, it makes me wonder if AR's are always up regulating under the presence of other androgens than will the addition of L-carnitine improve the anabolic environment?!?!? Hmmmm..

Androgenic responses to resistance exercise: effects of feeding and L-carnitine.
    Randomized controlled trial
    Kraemer WJ, et al. Med Sci Sports Exerc. 2006.
    Show full citation
    Abstract
    PURPOSE: The purpose of this investigation was to determine the effects of 3 wk of L-carnitine L-tartrate (LCLT) supplementation and post-resistance-exercise (RE) feeding on hormonal and androgen receptor (AR) responses.

METHODS: Ten resistance-trained men (mean+/-SD: age, 22+/-1 yr; mass, 86.3+/-15.3 kg; height, 181+/-11 cm) supplemented with LCLT (equivalent to 2 g of L-carnitine per day) or placebo (PL) for 21 d, provided muscle biopsies for AR determinations, then performed two RE protocols: one followed by water intake, and one followed by feeding (8 kcal.kg body mass, consisting of 56% carbohydrate, 16% protein, and 28% fat). RE protocols were randomized and included serial blood draws and a 1-h post-RE biopsy. After a 7-d washout period, subjects crossed over, and all experimental procedures were repeated.

RESULTS: LCLT supplementation upregulated (P<0.05) preexercise AR content compared with PL (12.9+/-5.9 vs 11.2+/-4.0 au, respectively). RE increased (P<0.05) AR content compared with pre-RE values in the PL trial only. Post-RE feeding significantly increased AR content compared with baseline and water trials for both LCLT and PL. Serum total testosterone concentrations were suppressed (P<0.05) during feeding trials with respect to corresponding water and pre-RE values. Luteinizing hormone demonstrated subtle, yet significant changes in response to feeding and LCLT.

CONCLUSION: In summary, these data demonstrated that: 1) feeding after RE increased AR content, which may result in increased testosterone uptake, and thus enhanced luteinizing hormone secretion via feedback mechanisms; and 2) LCLT supplementation upregulated AR content, which may promote recovery from RE.

PMID 16826026 [Indexed for MEDLINE]
    So can I take it that L-Carnitine would need to be taken on an empty stomach?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    167 Posts
    Rep Points

Iíd start at 25mg a day to see how you react. Estrogen was awful for me make sure you have plenty of legit ai around. Wasnít worth it too me but I know some guys love it