• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Might try penis reduction self surgery

lifter6973

Banned
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
My penis is too big and I want to reduce its size but I dont want to pay doctors multiple thousands of dollars for surgery.
Ive seen books and videos and some brah on here do his own gyno surgery so I figure if that dumb fuck can do it, so can I.
What can go wrong? Wish me luck bros.

My penis is too big and I want to reduce its size but I dont want to pay doctors multiple thousands of dollars for surgery.
Ive seen books and videos and some brah on here do his own gyno surgery so I figure if that dumb fuck can do it, so can I.
Send me the extra cause I have the opposite problem

bumpman82@tutanota.com for a list
h-as.pharma@tutamail.com to order

Wait, are you gonna do it? You should pay your wife instead

Idk about self cock operations Big Dawg. Now I dont doubt your talent or skill level BUT THAY IS YOUR COCK BRO... No One Else's!!! If it's too big just use libe or get it wetter first Bro! Trust me,12lb babies can fit in and out of a pussy so I'm sure your monster cock can too... Just Saying

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Lots of icing! Makes ya hung like a field mouse.
75e3c9ff33d9b213688d92499cae726f.jpg

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

You gonna slice out a 3" section in the middle and stick the end back on to the base?

Should work.

Would that be called a “D section”? Cause we all know what a “C section” is....

Too corny....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Would that be called a “D section”? Cause we all know what a “C section” is....

Too corny....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well the C section comes from Caesarian, something or other about Caesar and I'm too lazy to look it up.

Maybe the dick lop should be an "L section", after Lorena...

You guys are thinking all wrong. Quit trying to make your current penis bigger and use the extra for a SECOND penis.

Back