• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Gyno? need educated ASAP

GKelly84

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I started 500mg Test e cycle 10 days ago. I know I should have but I did not have blood work done prior I am however having it done in 5 days results will probably take up to 3 additional days. I already have my Arimidex and PCT on hand was going to wait on blood results before starting arimidex. Question is if i start noticing some nipple sensitivity should i immediately start on 1mg of arimidex or the standard .5mg every 2-3 days Im trying to put off staring the Arimidex until i get my bloods and am sure I need it but in the mean time if symptons arise what should my course of action be?

Last edited:
Nipple sensitivity means nothing. Wait for blood test results.

Nipple sensitivity means nothing. Wait for blood test results.

ok cool i just noticed today they feel slightly how they do when a shirt rubs them during a long run and i dont want to have to start borrowing training bras from my 12 year old lol. I also dont want to crash my estrogen and feel like shit

ok cool i just noticed today they feel slightly how they do when a shirt rubs them during a long run and i dont want to have to start borrowing training bras from my 12 year old lol. I also dont want to crash my estrogen and feel like shit

I am 35 years old around 20% body fat that mostly holds around my midsection and ive read belly fat converts test to estrogen fast than other types. it doesnt hang over my belt or stick out like a beer belly but it is certainly the favorite place for my body to store it as im lean nearly everywhere else

Come on over to my house. I sterilized everything about a year ago, should still be fine.
Could be worse though...you could look like gunrack. Aka the poor fat mans Thor.

It seems to be that time of year people are getting gyno.

You should be fine to wait 8 days. Have bloodwork done without it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Come on over to my house. I sterilized everything about a year ago, should still be fine.
Could be worse though...you could look like gunrack. Aka the poor fat mans Thor.

I've seen Gunrack naked he's sitting right around 11% bf.....just a heads up

Give it a few days see if it subsides. I always get nipple sens when doing test at anything above 250-400mg.

seriously though im getting worried im probably just gonna go ahead and start .5 mg arimidex ever 2-3 days. do yall think i should avoid taking a whole 1mg so i dont crash estrogen to low or would it be a good idea as kind of a jump start? I guess i can alway make a career in female powerlifting if things dont work out lol

IML Gear Cream!
its fucked up we cant just go to a doctor and tell them we want to build more muscle to be more masculine and be prescribed everything as well as be monitored thru the whole cycle. But if we walked in and said I want to grow titties and have my dick removed theyd hook us right up with all kind of shit. thats the most hypocritical shit ive ever heard of.

Last edited:
Weigh it out. 7k surgery or nuke your estro for 1.00
Some of the advice on this forum is horrible in general which is why I read on the getbig forum.

Or if you can get in to labcorp today or tomorrow take your test then nuke it immediately after but it is the weekend so...

its fucked up we cant just go to a doctor and tell them we want to build more muscle to be more masculine and be prescribed everything as well as be monitored thru the whole cycle. But if we walked in and said I want to grow titties and have my dick removed theyd hook us right up with all kind of shit. thats the most hypocritical shit ive ever heard of.

Society is f@cked uo bro!

Isnt 10 days into a cycle waaay too soon to even get gyno or aromatization of any sort??

I've seen Gunrack naked he's sitting right around 11% bf.....just a heads up
Should I even ask why you saw him naked?

I Didn't Choose the Swolle Life, The Swolle Life Chose Me

Isnt 10 days into a cycle waaay too soon to even get gyno or aromatization of any sort??

Dave palumbo said his glands puffed up the next day after his first sustanon shot. Thats when he got the surgery from a top surgeon.

Dave palumbo said his glands puffed up the next day after his first sustanon shot. Thats when he got the surgery from a top surgeon.

Wooow..lol..i didnt even kno it could happen that soon!!.. i barely get lil if any sensitivity on my nipples even while running tren..but i did go bald bcuz of tren..lol..smh

Should I even ask why you saw him naked?

it’s how you gain entry in the pit posse. I wasn’t sexy enough so I’m like the annoying guy that can’t get in the club and stands across the street telling everyone how gay the club is. lol

I started 500mg Test e cycle 10 days ago. I know I should have but I did not have blood work done prior I am however having it done in 5 days results will probably take up to 3 additional days. I already have my Arimidex and PCT on hand was going to wait on blood results before starting arimidex. Question is if i start noticing some nipple sensitivity should i immediately start on 1mg of arimidex or the standard .5mg every 2-3 days Im trying to put off staring the Arimidex until i get my bloods and am sure I need it but in the mean time if symptons arise what should my course of action be?

You have nolvadex on hand?

Why the 5-day wait for bloods? You'll need more bloods in any case to dial in the E2 after trying adex doses. Check out the stickies in the Lab Testing section (buried in Source Checking) for bloodwork options if you need to.

Me, I'd start a low adex dose since you know you're spiking your E2 with 500mg/wk T. Chances are tiny that the spike is small enough to ignore.

Get Shredded!

Are you sure you’re not bomber2?

I also dont want to crash my estrogen and feel like shit
Don't believe everything you read. Not that it isn't true, but that everyone is different. With a week of Aromasin, I crashed my E2, (it went down to 2 ) and I felt fine. I'm not saying that bringing your E2 down to nothing should be your goal, but it sure beats growing breasts, and even if you do crash it, it isn't long before it comes back up to normal levels when using aromatizeable gear.

Nope. Especially not with compounds like Trestalone. That stuff aromatizes more than anything I've ever used. But here again, even with what he's using, (Test) everyone is different.

it’s how you gain entry in the pit posse. I wasn’t sexy enough so I’m like the annoying guy that can’t get in the club and stands across the street telling everyone how gay the club is. lol
So hypothetically if I wanted in, would I have to see them naked OR would they have to me naked...big difference

New guy, you should watch the Rxmuscle video called “AIs are the most dangerous drugs” or something like that. Nipple sensitivity doesn’t mean gyno. It means you are having a natural response to increased testosterone. Gyno is the increase in mammary tissue. First one doesn’t guarantee the second.

So hypothetically if I wanted in, would I have to see them naked OR would they have to me naked...big difference

well... both. But you gotta send Polaroid nudes to South America. If you get nudes back, you’re in. Lol

Nolvadex is your best bet in case of gyno. AI’s are inferior for gyno.

What were the pros and cons for you?
Nolvadex is what I was taking when I got Gyno during the post cycle period a number of years ago. It's my understanding that Nolvadex, is old hat, crude, first generation SARM whereas Raloxifene is third generation. I read an article concerning that. I'm sorry that I cannot be more specific than that. But taking Nolva did NOT prevent gyno for me. So far, my experience with taking Raloxifene is more positive in the way of prevention than Nolvadex was. I believe the article went on to say that Raloxifene was designed to be more effective and specific in it's actions than Nolva is.

Last edited:
I think Nolvadex sucks. Evista, (Raloxifene) works better for me than Nolvadex ever did.

Raloxifene is a promising drug indeed. But more research is needed. Not a whole lot of research has been done with it, which is weird giving it’s effectiveness.

Iirc, the effectiveness for both against gyno was +-88% for tamoxifen and +-91% for raloxifene

Back