• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

London Bridge Attack

GYMnTONIC

Super Moderator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
You guys saw the London Terror Attack yesterday?

Check this video out. Oddly the guy who was supposedly shot dead leans over and puts his jacket on..

Also, someone said,"Look at the guy running away with the knife. It appears he has a fake arm that is actually not even holding the knife but "attached" to the knife.

So people think this was staged. I'm not sure what to believe but this video was odd enough for me to post for everyone to discuss.

London bans guns, now they have a knife epidemic. I guess they are going to have to ban knives, bats, pipe wrenches, ice picks, screw drivers, hammers and anything else that can be used as a weapon. Dumb a@@es

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It does look weird and not natural
I think he got stabbed.

they put 2 bullets into the attacker while he's on the ground. He pulled his coat back and it looked like he had an explosive vest on so they killed him.

I think he got stabbed.

they put 2 bullets into the attacker while he's on the ground. He pulled his coat back and it looked like he had an explosive vest on so they killed him.

Hmm true. Just the guy running with the knife looked weird lol but yeah I don’t believe the crazy conspiracy theory’s about every single thing that happens..

Many of these so called terror events are staged and fake as can be. A buddy of mine who happens to be a retired police detective has shown me the light on many of these. He went over many facts about many different cases which blew me away. I no longer see them as the average Joe does. In fact I'm completely convinced most of them are staged to invoke fear/guilt so we'll freely give up our guns. Problem reaction solution. Don't buy into it and don't give up your rights.

Throughout all of these reports I see “London Bridge” not “London bridge”. It’s as if even in England, the supposed place our language comes from, profession writers don’t know that capitalizing “Bridge” makes it a name and not simply the structure. Last I checked, London Bridge is in Lake Havasau, Az. Now I guess it’s possible that the bridge where the attack occurred share that name but I’m guessing it has another lofty name. Like Steak and Kidney Pie Bridge or Dismal Overcast Bridge.
It might even be called Dentists Bridge but based on the fact it was crowded, I doubt it.

Back