• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Might do another gyno self surgery

HorseLegs

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
The growth hormone I have been taking has unexpectedly grown my breast tissue in my right nip.

I am going to talk my wife into helping me again. Probably give her a fair amount of money to help and If she says yes I will take alot of videos for everyone.

The growth hormone I have been taking has unexpectedly grown my breast tissue in my right nip.

I am going to talk my wife into helping me again. Probably give her a fair amount of money to help and If she says yes I will take alot of videos for everyone.
You're fucking craaazzyyy.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Just outta curiousity, you don't own a tattoo shop, do you? there was a guy back in 2003 who owned a Tattoo place, that was a member of the GotFina board, (long gone) and he performed his own gyno surgery using the topical numbing agents he used in his shop, and he posted pics of the surgery on the Fina board. BTW, this is the first I've ever heard of someone getting gyno from GH use.

That’s weird.. it’s almost like if you got it done the right way you wouldn’t be messing with it again.

Is your one life worth risking because you don’t wanna fork out a couple grand? I’m sorry like the original post was crazy because I don’t think any of us have seen it done before, but honestly man you’re a fucking dummy. The amount of risk you are putting your self at is fucking insane, the possible infections and drainage problems.

Health over wealth my friend. How’s your wife gonna feel if you end up with life threatening issues? All to make your titties look better? Get the fuck out of here with the attention seeking while simultaneously making yourself look like a fucking goon. Putting a bad fucking picture out there for potential AAS users. Not even to mention the first time you did it, it looked like a bag of dog shit.

Last edited:
Gyno from GH? That’s strange. I have a feeling it may be your previous cycles. I had a real issue with gyno years ago, even when I went natural afterwards my gyno go worse with no AB. eventually I did have surgery (not self surgery). Good luck bud.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You need to pay your wife??

I Didn't Choose the Swolle Life, The Swolle Life Chose Me

That’s weird.. it’s almost like if you got it done the right way you wouldn’t be messing with it again.

Is your one life worth risking because you don’t wanna fork out a couple grand? I’m sorry like the original post was crazy because I don’t think any of us have seen it done before, but honestly man you’re a fucking dummy. The amount of risk you are putting your self at is fucking insane, the possible infections and drainage problems.

Health over wealth my friend. How’s your wife gonna feel if you end up with life threatening issues? All to make your titties look better? Get the fuck out of here with the attention seeking while simultaneously making yourself look like a fucking goon. Putting a bad fucking picture out there for potential AAS users. Not even to mention the first time you did it, it looked like a bag of dog shit.
Thanks for the motivational talk. You meet the people you buy your creatine and fishoils from that you pin? Thats quite a risk as well not knowing how sterile people can be. Atleast I can see and control that aspect.
You are right on putting a bad picture out there though and I can respect that so I won't post anymore pics vids of it. By the way does 100% not look like shit lol.

Last edited:
Well sir in my opinion go to Mexico and get the cheapest doctor around. Probably still much safer than self surgery. The only time I did anything close was when I had some weird Varicocele.

The Varicocele was on the side of my ball bag mind you but closer to the groin crease. It took 10 5ml syringes to aspirate it, and I'm lucky I didn't jack some shit up while I was in there.

I would strongly advise against what your about to do. Look at Gregg Valentino and his at home surgery shit show.

Point being made make an appointment for after the new year in Mexico and don't die on us.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Man that's fucked on a whole new level. I remember awhile back reading about some one who did it to themselves... now that i think about it... it was you....... damn. On some slim shady shit. I would say if your dumb enough to do it, i wanna see pics and a video.

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk

Wait a minute he doesn't even know what gave him gyno and HE"S going to do the surgery. Dude please be careful

You probably didn’t get it all the first time you did this to yourself, food for thought use AIs man, nolvadex, letro...it’s all easily accessible and much safer. You do this again and you’re not gonna come out unscathed, dont be stupid

You sir...are retarded

Gyno from GH? That’s strange. I have a feeling it may be your previous cycles.
Yes. I can't help but think that he was a victim of post-cycle gyno due to lack of AI's during the post AAS cycle period, and perhaps he chose that same time to throw in some GH, so he merely concluded that it was the GH that gave him the gyno, when it was the lack of androgens during the post cycle period that did it.

Yes. I can't help but think that he was a victim of post-cycle gyno due to lack of AI's during the post AAS cycle period, and perhaps he chose that same time to throw in some GH, so he merely concluded that it was the GH that gave him the gyno, when it was the lack of androgens during the post cycle period that did it.

My thoughts exactly.

Look up elevated igf levels and gyno. Gh raises igf right dumb dumb? 571 posts from you just hanging out on asf pretending to be a bodybuilder. Weak structure, find another hobby.
You sir...are retarded

Look up elevated igf levels and gyno. Gh raises igf right dumb dumb? 571 posts from you just hanging out on asf pretending to be a bodybuilder. Weak structure, find another hobby.
Bro not for nothing but didn't you do this surgery like a month or so ago? If you're so educated in the field why aren't you doing blood work and how did this gyno return so fast without any warning signs you might have seen. If you know about IGF levels and gyno why weren't you taking something to keep everything level? It seems like a huge mistake on your part and of course members are going to come in here and get on you a bit I mean it is Saturday night you know

He posted about it a month ago or so but the operation was from long before.

Horse: Work some overtime or take up a lucrative hobby, or get a certification that gets you a fat raise or a nice salary-bumped job hop elsewhere... much better use of your time IMO.

I like the suggestion someone else made about going to Mexico for cheap surgery if money is such an issue. You can probably get a flight + hotel deal to Cancun or Puerto Vallarta in the off-season (xmas or Summer) AND the MX plastic surgeon for less than the surgery by itself here in the States. And the flight is < 3 hrs. Make a vacation of it.

Are you sure your IGF-1 is elevated? With the things you described upon injection I doubt you're even injecting GH. Plus you just started right? It takes a while for IGF-1 to increase a decent amount

Pretty good though. Bright flash too and can't tell when looking irl.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2019-11-30-19-16-12.png
    Screenshot_2019-11-30-19-16-12.png
    871.8 KB · Views: 68
Last edited:
Thats from my girl pinching it.
This is the one I did long ways back. Bruised at the moment lol

Could be cancer.

Best to cut it out immediately, like tonight. The previous surgery's documentation results were admirable but limited by the whole still photography method... i.e. lame. Just being real, sorry bro. This time let's have a video k? Bright lights, narration from the wife, dramatic screams during incisions for effect, etc. I could flesh out the script more if you so require. Flesh out... hur hur, dam I'm funy.

"Horselegs Mastectomy take 32 roll em! ... CUT!"

"Eating 1200-1500 calories 300g protein with trace amounts of carbs and fats.

Running tren 300mg test 900mg mast 350mg 5iu growth and 50mcg t3."

That's your quote from the other post. I'm 110% confident that the above, minus the GH and t3, is what is causing your tits to grow and produce milk. You obviously didn't do it right the first time, so why butcher yourself again? Why not learn how to diet instead of relying on starvation and tren to do the work?

The tren is causing the gyno, alongside most likely uncontrolled e2. You need to get labs to verify that your prolactin and e2 is high, then control those and get the gyno down. Caber would be a good idea, maybe even alongside P5P. And a shitload of aromasin.

Not sure why I'm seriously commenting on this post but someone needs to tell you the truth.

Oh you again... Listen. I was on the tren test and mast "several" weeks before the growth came in bud. Also my test has been at 900mg a week for a very long time. On 1mg adex eod and 1mg YES 1mg pramipexole every night. Prolactin and e2 in check verified through blood work.

Only thing that changed was growth hormone being thrown in and thats the truth man. You jump to conclusions waaay to fast. I respect your best effort though. Please don't do jury duty you will compromise our court systems.

Pics and videos or it didn't happen. YOLO

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Oh you again... Listen. I was on the tren test and mast "several" weeks before the growth came in bud. Also my test has been at 900mg a week for a very long time. On 1mg adex eod and 1mg YES 1mg pramipexole every night. Prolactin and e2 in check verified through blood work.

Only thing that changed was growth hormone being thrown in and thats the truth man. You jump to conclusions waaay to fast. I respect your best effort though. Please don't do jury duty you will compromise our court systems.

Yeah me again. That pesky guy who doesn't know shit. Because it doesn't take weeks for hormones to build up and start causing issues... I'd like to see the recent labs. Let's see if that adex and prami are legitimate or not. I don't jump to conclusions too quickly, you presented the obvious evidence to open forum. Before you left off the fact that you were running tren and almost a gram of test. What do you expect. Hyperprolactinemia takes time to build up when you're running synthetic hormones. Rarely does it manifest quickly, unless you're one of the exceptions. It takes a couple weeks in me, and I'm rather sensitive to it with tren.

Plus...if it's the GH you're claiming to be running, I can guarantee your IGF-1 is not even close to as high as you'd like to think. How long have you been running it? I'll be happy to see labs that prove me wrong.

Back