Might do another gyno self surgery

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    51 Posts
    Rep Points

The growth hormone I have been taking has unexpectedly grown my breast tissue in my right nip.

I am going to talk my wife into helping me again. Probably give her a fair amount of money to help and If she says yes I will take alot of videos for everyone.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    51 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by HorseLegs View Post
    The growth hormone I have been taking has unexpectedly grown my breast tissue in my right nip.

I am going to talk my wife into helping me again. Probably give her a fair amount of money to help and If she says yes I will take alot of videos for everyone.
    You're fucking craaazzyyy.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    619 Posts
    Rep Points

Just outta curiousity, you don't own a tattoo shop, do you? there was a guy back in 2003 who owned a Tattoo place, that was a member of the GotFina board, (long gone) and he performed his own gyno surgery using the topical numbing agents he used in his shop, and he posted pics of the surgery on the Fina board. BTW, this is the first I've ever heard of someone getting gyno from GH use.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    636 Posts
    Rep Points

Thatís weird.. itís almost like if you got it done the right way you wouldnít be messing with it again.

Is your one life worth risking because you donít wanna fork out a couple grand? Iím sorry like the original post was crazy because I donít think any of us have seen it done before, but honestly man youíre a fucking dummy. The amount of risk you are putting your self at is fucking insane, the possible infections and drainage problems.

Health over wealth my friend. Howís your wife gonna feel if you end up with life threatening issues? All to make your titties look better? Get the fuck out of here with the attention seeking while simultaneously making yourself look like a fucking goon. Putting a bad fucking picture out there for potential AAS users. Not even to mention the first time you did it, it looked like a bag of dog shit.
    Last edited by Lokthan; 11-30-2019 at 07:30 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    37 Posts
    Rep Points

Gyno from GH? Thatís strange. I have a feeling it may be your previous cycles. I had a real issue with gyno years ago, even when I went natural afterwards my gyno go worse with no AB. eventually I did have surgery (not self surgery). Good luck bud.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    489 Posts
    Rep Points

You need to pay your wife??

I Didn't Choose the Swolle Life, The Swolle Life Chose Me

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    51 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Lokthan View Post
    Thatís weird.. itís almost like if you got it done the right way you wouldnít be messing with it again.

Is your one life worth risking because you donít wanna fork out a couple grand? Iím sorry like the original post was crazy because I donít think any of us have seen it done before, but honestly man youíre a fucking dummy. The amount of risk you are putting your self at is fucking insane, the possible infections and drainage problems.

Health over wealth my friend. Howís your wife gonna feel if you end up with life threatening issues? All to make your titties look better? Get the fuck out of here with the attention seeking while simultaneously making yourself look like a fucking goon. Putting a bad fucking picture out there for potential AAS users. Not even to mention the first time you did it, it looked like a bag of dog shit.
    Thanks for the motivational talk. You meet the people you buy your creatine and fishoils from that you pin? Thats quite a risk as well not knowing how sterile people can be. Atleast I can see and control that aspect.
    You are right on putting a bad picture out there though and I can respect that so I won't post anymore pics vids of it. By the way does 100% not look like shit lol.
    Last edited by HorseLegs; 11-30-2019 at 07:51 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    52 Posts
    Rep Points

Well sir in my opinion go to Mexico and get the cheapest doctor around. Probably still much safer than self surgery. The only time I did anything close was when I had some weird Varicocele.

The Varicocele was on the side of my ball bag mind you but closer to the groin crease. It took 10 5ml syringes to aspirate it, and I'm lucky I didn't jack some shit up while I was in there.

I would strongly advise against what your about to do. Look at Gregg Valentino and his at home surgery shit show.

Point being made make an appointment for after the new year in Mexico and don't die on us.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,375 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by wesley_swolle View Post
    You need to pay your wife??

I Didn't Choose the Swolle Life, The Swolle Life Chose Me
    I pay mine lol

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    464 Posts
    Rep Points

Man that's fucked on a whole new level. I remember awhile back reading about some one who did it to themselves... now that i think about it... it was you....... damn. On some slim shady shit. I would say if your dumb enough to do it, i wanna see pics and a video.

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,424 Posts
    Rep Points

GH didn't give you gyno. Whatever gear you're on did, or some other hormone issue. GH has zero effect on gyno.

Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,375 Posts
    Rep Points

Wait a minute he doesn't even know what gave him gyno and HE"S going to do the surgery. Dude please be careful

NO LIMITS.
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,109 Posts
    Rep Points

You probably didnít get it all the first time you did this to yourself, food for thought use AIs man, nolvadex, letro...itís all easily accessible and much safer. You do this again and youíre not gonna come out unscathed, dont be stupid

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PIT POSSE SOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    690 Posts
    Rep Points

You sir...are retarded

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    619 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by sicilian48 View Post
    Gyno from GH? Thatís strange. I have a feeling it may be your previous cycles.
    Yes. I can't help but think that he was a victim of post-cycle gyno due to lack of AI's during the post AAS cycle period, and perhaps he chose that same time to throw in some GH, so he merely concluded that it was the GH that gave him the gyno, when it was the lack of androgens during the post cycle period that did it.