Might do another gyno self surgery

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    37 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Tall Deck View Post
    Yes. I can't help but think that he was a victim of post-cycle gyno due to lack of AI's during the post AAS cycle period, and perhaps he chose that same time to throw in some GH, so he merely concluded that it was the GH that gave him the gyno, when it was the lack of androgens during the post cycle period that did it.
    My thoughts exactly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    51 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by GUNRACK View Post
    You sir...are retarded
    Look up elevated igf levels and gyno. Gh raises igf right dumb dumb? 571 posts from you just hanging out on asf pretending to be a bodybuilder. Weak structure, find another hobby.

PIT POSSE SOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    690 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by HorseLegs View Post
    Look up elevated igf levels and gyno. Gh raises igf right dumb dumb? 571 posts from you just hanging out on asf pretending to be a bodybuilder. Weak structure, find another hobby.
    You sir...are retarded

Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,375 Posts
    Rep Points

Bro not for nothing but didn't you do this surgery like a month or so ago? If you're so educated in the field why aren't you doing blood work and how did this gyno return so fast without any warning signs you might have seen. If you know about IGF levels and gyno why weren't you taking something to keep everything level? It seems like a huge mistake on your part and of course members are going to come in here and get on you a bit I mean it is Saturday night you know

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    509 Posts
    Rep Points

He posted about it a month ago or so but the operation was from long before.

Horse: Work some overtime or take up a lucrative hobby, or get a certification that gets you a fat raise or a nice salary-bumped job hop elsewhere... much better use of your time IMO.

I like the suggestion someone else made about going to Mexico for cheap surgery if money is such an issue. You can probably get a flight + hotel deal to Cancun or Puerto Vallarta in the off-season (xmas or Summer) AND the MX plastic surgeon for less than the surgery by itself here in the States. And the flight is < 3 hrs. Make a vacation of it.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    24 Posts
    Rep Points

Please tell me this is a god damn fucking troll

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,424 Posts
    Rep Points

Are you sure your IGF-1 is elevated? With the things you described upon injection I doubt you're even injecting GH. Plus you just started right? It takes a while for IGF-1 to increase a decent amount

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    51 Posts
    Rep Points

Pretty good though. Bright flash too and can't tell when looking irl.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by HorseLegs; 11-30-2019 at 06:20 PM.

Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,375 Posts
    Rep Points

Pretty good though. Bright flash too and can't tell when looking irl.
    Are you sure that would need surgery? Just looks like a small infection maybe

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    51 Posts
    Rep Points

Thats from my girl pinching it.
    This is the one I did long ways back. Bruised at the moment lol

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    509 Posts
    Rep Points

Could be cancer.

Best to cut it out immediately, like tonight. The previous surgery's documentation results were admirable but limited by the whole still photography method... i.e. lame. Just being real, sorry bro. This time let's have a video k? Bright lights, narration from the wife, dramatic screams during incisions for effect, etc. I could flesh out the script more if you so require. Flesh out... hur hur, dam I'm funy.

"Horselegs Mastectomy take 32 roll em! ... CUT!"

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,424 Posts
    Rep Points

"Eating 1200-1500 calories 300g protein with trace amounts of carbs and fats.

Running tren 300mg test 900mg mast 350mg 5iu growth and 50mcg t3."

That's your quote from the other post. I'm 110% confident that the above, minus the GH and t3, is what is causing your tits to grow and produce milk. You obviously didn't do it right the first time, so why butcher yourself again? Why not learn how to diet instead of relying on starvation and tren to do the work?

The tren is causing the gyno, alongside most likely uncontrolled e2. You need to get labs to verify that your prolactin and e2 is high, then control those and get the gyno down. Caber would be a good idea, maybe even alongside P5P. And a shitload of aromasin.

Not sure why I'm seriously commenting on this post but someone needs to tell you the truth.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    51 Posts
    Rep Points

Oh you again... Listen. I was on the tren test and mast "several" weeks before the growth came in bud. Also my test has been at 900mg a week for a very long time. On 1mg adex eod and 1mg YES 1mg pramipexole every night. Prolactin and e2 in check verified through blood work.

Only thing that changed was growth hormone being thrown in and thats the truth man. You jump to conclusions waaay to fast. I respect your best effort though. Please don't do jury duty you will compromise our court systems.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Rep Points

Pics and videos or it didn't happen. YOLO

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,424 Posts
    Rep Points

Oh you again... Listen. I was on the tren test and mast "several" weeks before the growth came in bud. Also my test has been at 900mg a week for a very long time. On 1mg adex eod and 1mg YES 1mg pramipexole every night. Prolactin and e2 in check verified through blood work.

Only thing that changed was growth hormone being thrown in and thats the truth man. You jump to conclusions waaay to fast. I respect your best effort though. Please don't do jury duty you will compromise our court systems.
    Yeah me again. That pesky guy who doesn't know shit. Because it doesn't take weeks for hormones to build up and start causing issues... I'd like to see the recent labs. Let's see if that adex and prami are legitimate or not. I don't jump to conclusions too quickly, you presented the obvious evidence to open forum. Before you left off the fact that you were running tren and almost a gram of test. What do you expect. Hyperprolactinemia takes time to build up when you're running synthetic hormones. Rarely does it manifest quickly, unless you're one of the exceptions. It takes a couple weeks in me, and I'm rather sensitive to it with tren.

Plus...if it's the GH you're claiming to be running, I can guarantee your IGF-1 is not even close to as high as you'd like to think. How long have you been running it? I'll be happy to see labs that prove me wrong.