• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Sources

sicilian48

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Any reliable way to check/validate sources that are safe? Asking for a friend!

Check the sub forums with reviews and bloodwork and make your own educated decision.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Got ya. Thanks

Last edited:
Tell your friend to do some research..

👮*♀️ 👮 🚓

Tell your friend that for a fee, I will direct him to the source of his dreams. To show good faith, here is their contact info. But I will not give you the name of this phenomenal place until payment is made.

935 Pennsylvania Avenue, NW
Washington, D.C. 20535-0001
(202) 324-3000

Hell he can just drive up to the front door then! No seriously just wanted to know how it works on this forum. Another forum source checks were done a bit differently. Just wanted to know what the procedure was thats all. Thanks fellas!

There was one. But there not here any more

Sent from my LG-H871 using Tapatalk

Tell your friend that for a fee, I will direct him to the source of his dreams. To show good faith, here is their contact info. But I will not give you the name of this phenomenal place until payment is made.

(202) 324-3000
damn bro you have to stop giving out our source to everyone like that for a few dollars. No wonder why everytime I try to order something’s out of stock

(202) 324-3000

:roflmao::roflmao:

It’s okay guys I can take you breakin my balls a little!!

Theres a guy here who knows a good source. Seen him this morning

Sent from my LG-H871 using Tapatalk

Lmao

tell your friend that for a fee, i will direct him to the source of his dreams. To show good faith, here is their contact info. But i will not give you the name of this phenomenal place until payment is made.

935 pennsylvania avenue, nw
washington, d.c. 20535-0001
(202) 324-3000

Back