• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Anadrol

CompoundLifts31

Board Rep
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
A gym buddy of mine told me specially that the Ace Labs Anadrol was the best he's ever used. Just thought I'd throw that out there because I found it interesting. I've never personally used Ace Labs, but I trust this man's word.

Sent from my moto g(6) play using Tapatalk

These guys did right by me. It’s been a minute buts Bones is as solid as they come.

I gotta get the Drol next order, I have his Dbol but everytime I go to place another order I end spending all my money on his fucking hgh Lol

I have to get his Drol next order, my problem is everytime I go to order the Drol I end up spending all of my money on his fuckin HGH Lol

Ignore the double lost, I posted and didnt see it so I posted again and the first one finally popped up

I have to get his Drol next order, my problem is everytime I go to order the Drol I end up spending all of my money on his fuckin HGH Lol
Ace HGH has been hit or miss.
Do your research first.

Sent from my SM-A205U using Tapatalk

My dog!!
Was it under dosed ?
Or is this the one that made people instantly get hungry? I'm getting sources confused right now.

My dog!!
Was it under dosed ?
Or is this the one that made people instantly get hungry? I'm getting sources confused right now.

possibly both? It’s hard for me to keep up with all the stuff from all these different sources and forums. All I know is if your bloods are low it’s not because it’s not top notch gh. ace has some jano reports that says it’s amongst the best so don’t worry about what your or any other recent customers bloods reflect the year old reports from jano trump actual user results and bloods.

u need to run the blues at 10 ius a day imo saw some decent results i shot 5 iu before lifting the other 5 after and noticed a big difference

u need to run the blues at 10 ius a day imo saw some decent results i shot 5 iu before lifting the other 5 after and noticed a big difference
You shouldn't have to do 10ius to feel it lol

I think it was an igf number being low for bloodwork but I could be mistaken too

Ace HGH has been hit or miss.
Do your research first.

This isn't true and I'm getting tired of the bullshit. The GH is lab tested regularly. Blood tests can be wildly inconsistent and inconclusive.

I've offered the last guy who thought the GH was "miss" to send in for lab testing at my expense and he declined.

Bones

I think it was an igf number being low for bloodwork but I could be mistaken too

I offered to have that guy send in for lab testing at my expense and he refused.

Blood tests are inconsistent and inconclusive.

Bones

possibly both? It’s hard for me to keep up with all the stuff from all these different sources and forums. All I know is if your bloods are low it’s not because it’s not top notch gh. ace has some jano reports that says it’s amongst the best so don’t worry about what your or any other recent customers bloods reflect the year old reports from jano trump actual user results and bloods.

Mate, if you have a problem with me - get the Admin to buy GH anonymously and send it off for testing. I'll even reimburse him afterwards. You bash me in every thread and it's a bit tiring.

Bones

What did the blood work come back at? I want to see reports if you guys are going to throw shade. I know for myself and Monte as well, that we both test low, even on pharma grade Geno’s. I average around 18 on serum. I believe monte is 16-17 if I’m not mistaken.

Ace I see you reported some posts here for sponsor bashing which is against the rules but you have moderator power to delete messages in your subforum.

Jswole your name has come up several times in the mod forum about being banned, your on thin ice man.

Last edited:
Get Shredded!
:coffee:

Ace I see you reported some posts here for sponsor bashing which is against the rules but you have moderator power to delete messages in your subforum.

Jswole your name has come up several times in the mod forum about being banned, your on thin ice man.

ive never basehed a source period. If I say something about any source it’s evidence based. If a source is trying to defend low bloods or whatever the issue may be you don’t see an issue with that? I’ve defended asf on other platforms for the same reason your saying I’m now on thin ice when guys say asf protects as sponsors I’ve always said that’s not true if you have evidence but I guess I’m in the wrong here? I feel I contribute a lot to this place and it doesn’t surprise me that some sources may report me when they are trying to justify less than favorable product but it does surprise me that you wouldn’t look into what is actually being said and why and if you do and side with the source than I guess my perception about this place has been wrong.

I don’t have anything against any source here and if you look far enough back in aces subform you’ll see I have positive reviews on product I’ve ran from him. I don’t bash any source however if I disagree with something being said than I state my opinion based on my experience, bloods from either myself or other members. I like asf and consider it my home. I’m more active here than any other forums I’m on private or public. I’d rather not be banned so I guess I’ll stop doing what I’ve done all along and that’s trying to contribute to this place in a positive way, give credit when credit is due, and if I see or feel like a member who may be less vocal than myself is getting the run around if they have evidence backing up what they are saying then speak up for that member.

Mate, if you have a problem with me - get the Admin to buy GH anonymously and send it off for testing. I'll even reimburse him afterwards. You bash me in every thread and it's a bit tiring.

Bones

i don’t bash you or have an issue with you. The only time or times I’ve commented in what you may consider me having a problem with you is when guys have posted low bloods on your gh. Your response is always the same and you post results from jano. All I said was unless you test every batch thoes results don’t mean much.

I’ve already asked to have these facts/reports posted. If you cannot provide the proof, then I advise you to drop it and walk away, before REHH gives you a time out for a week or two. You’re throwing shade without posting any evidence. There may be some on other boards, but I haven’t seen any here. So please post them or move along. Thanks

I’ve already asked to have these facts/reports posted. If you cannot provide the proof, then I advise you to drop it and walk away, before REHH gives you a time out for a week or two. You’re throwing shade without posting any evidence. There may be some on other boards, but I haven’t seen any here. So please post them or move along. Thanks

the thread is here. I’ll just pm you. Like I said I’d rather not be banned so I don’t want to be accused of starting shit for posting them.

ive never basehed a source period. If I say something about any source it’s evidence based. If a source is trying to defend low bloods or whatever the issue may be you don’t see an issue with that? I’ve defended asf on other platforms for the same reason your saying I’m now on thin ice when guys say asf protects as sponsors I’ve always said that’s not true if you have evidence but I guess I’m in the wrong here? I feel I contribute a lot to this place and it doesn’t surprise me that some sources may report me when they are trying to justify less than favorable product but it does surprise me that you wouldn’t look into what is actually being said and why and if you do and side with the source than I guess my perception about this place has been wrong.

I don’t have anything against any source here and if you look far enough back in aces subform you’ll see I have positive reviews on product I’ve ran from him. I don’t bash any source however if I disagree with something being said than I state my opinion based on my experience, bloods from either myself or other members. I like asf and consider it my home. I’m more active here than any other forums I’m on private or public. I’d rather not be banned so I guess I’ll stop doing what I’ve done all along and that’s trying to contribute to this place in a positive way, give credit when credit is due, and if I see or feel like a member who may be less vocal than myself is getting the run around if they have evidence backing up what they are saying then speak up for that member.

Your grammar is killing us. It’s hard to keep up on your run on sentences that 3 lines in we bail. I’m not busting balls, cause I think you got a point. However, the ban hammer won’t make it through this book.

Just saying. Short and concise. Make your point.

LowT

Have you ever seen more than just a report cover sheet from a Jano report? I haven't. I've seem a lot of Jano high purity results in conflict with a lot of guy's lab numbers. In fact, I can't remember one lot he tested that came back anything less than 97%.

Back