• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

There was a post about China making steroids illegal

Odi4796

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Even if shit becomes inaccessible through ugl I’m pretty sure that’s no issue? Just start ordering the “prohormones” from the uk

dmz msten etc

start taking shitty orals cuz the Chinese mafia is just gonna stop making money off raws cuz the Chinese govt signed a piece of paper to look good for the winter Olympics. There is too much money in drugs wether it's gear or heroin to just magically stop.

Sent from my moto g(7) play using Tapatalk

Agreed. Might be a little tougher for a bit but I don’t think it’ll ever stop. Fetenayl hasn’t stopped

Stock up on DHEA.... get some fancy instruments,... and voila! Test raws! Homemade, what could possibly go wrong?

Everyone needs to cash in there 4o1k and little Johnnys college fund stock up on test and generic HGH !!

I've already stocked up for armageddon

Im gonna buy like 10gs of Var at least.

Sent from my moto g(6) play using Tapatalk

Even if shit becomes inaccessible through ugl I’m pretty sure that’s no issue? Just start ordering the “prohormones” from the uk

dmz msten etc
I think most of us are past those; although msten is a strong af ( I believe an active steroid as well)

Agreed. Might be a little tougher for a bit but I don’t think it’ll ever stop. Fetenayl hasn’t stopped

Fentanyl is ideal on a dose to package basis. Shit one gram could multiply... one gram of test shit. India moldavia (balkan) will keep going with or without china they can get raws legally.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think most of us are past those; although msten is a strong af ( I believe an active steroid as well)

Passed em? Man U know me from another forum u just don’t know it.

ill never be past dmz or msten cuz they stronger than dbol so what’s a reason to drop em? Cuz they ain’t conventional? Nah these are some wicked strong compounds at the right dose. Besides they are both active steroids as are most “prohormones”

ill never be past dmz or msten cuz they stronger than dbol so what’s a reason to drop em? Cuz they ain’t conventional? Nah these are some wicked strong compounds at the right dose. Besides they are both active steroids as are most “prohormones”
thoes are cool and all but that’s only two compounds. If there was absolutely no way to get anything else than I’m sure a bunch of guys would go that route but personally I don’t want to give up all the injectables

thoes are cool and all but that’s only two compounds. If there was absolutely no way to get anything else than I’m sure a bunch of guys would go that route but personally I don’t want to give up all the injectables
That was kind of my point.
Using PHs only wouldn't be great. (Especially bombing your natural T levels every time)
Maybe TRT and then stack those, but I'd only do that if I only had that choice.

I'm not bashing you.
Because you know me, my opinion doesn't matter or what?

My source emailed me last night telling me they will stop production on SOME raws but not all. This has happened before. I remember when raws came from Thailand then they outlawed it and then China filled that void. This is going back to 1999-2001. Yes Ive been making my own since then

It’s all bullshit guys and gals. Don’t believe what one or two sources are trying to sell you. Meanwhile I’ve seen the same source telling everyone to make sure they get their orders in and get into their customer list lol. This is as laughable as the impeachment probe. Don’t believe the bullshit.

Hard to believe this is true since I have heard shipping drugs internationally is illegal. Sounds very stupid.

My source emailed me last night telling me they will stop production on SOME raws but not all. This has happened before. I remember when raws came from Thailand then they outlawed it and then China filled that void. This is going back to 1999-2001. Yes Ive been making my own since then

Hey doomed by any chance did he specify what raws they will stop making. We have to keep in mind that they produce other drug analogs . Most of these factories opened from the synthetic boom (gas station drugs) and thats where their sales remained.

It’s all bullshit guys and gals. Don’t believe what one or two sources are trying to sell you. Meanwhile I’ve seen the same source telling everyone to make sure they get their orders in and get into their customer list lol. This is as laughable as the impeachment probe. Don’t believe the bullshit.

Exactly, a raw supplier started this to boost sales “get it while you can before it’s to late” sales pitch.

If they pass a law it will require the raw suppliers to have a license. And I’m sure some bribery will go on and the restrictions in China are nothing like the states.

And now another source has said to hurry and buy now before it’s too late lol. Ohh boy this shit is too funny.

Last edited:
With the way the Chinese economy is going I highly doubt they're going to make it illegal, they are the worlds largest outsourced with a plethora of raw material for, vitamins, medications including hormones, electronical parts, the list goes on.. they supply the globe at every corner, whether it's large corporations for underground market..

Their economy is in some serious trouble so I highly doubt, anything on this scale is going to be removed.. it would shut down too many facilities, even facilities that are owned by lobbyists that support politicians in their country..

With the way the Chinese economy is going I highly doubt they're going to make it illegal, they are the worlds largest outsourced with a plethora of raw material for, vitamins, medications including hormones, electronical parts, the list goes on.. they supply the globe at every corner, whether it's large corporations for underground market..

Their economy is in some serious trouble so I highly doubt, anything on this scale is going to be removed.. it would shut down too many facilities, even facilities that are owned by lobbyists that support politicians in their country..

This whole raw supply was boosted during the obama administration to stimulate local economy.

Where the fuck is purplepanda when u need em

This whole raw supply was boosted during the obama administration to stimulate local economy.

Ugl's have been around a lot longer than Obama..lol
There is some powerhouse Labs on the market today that are OG's from the very early 2000s.. Obama wasn't even heard of.. but how did Obama administration stimulate this when he came in office in 2009, and during 2007 there was "Operation real deal" which was targeted at the black market bringing down a lot local and international labs?
I think you have your facts a little distorted..

Hey doomed by any chance did he specify what raws they will stop making. We have to keep in mind that they produce other drug analogs . Most of these factories opened from the synthetic boom (gas station drugs) and thats where their sales remained.

No, just that they will make some raws illegal to make. I really doubt she would be telling me this to scare me as she knows I only buy twice a year and have been with that company for years.

Ugl's have been around a lot longer than Obama..lol
There is some powerhouse Labs on the market today that are OG's from the very early 2000s.. Obama wasn't even heard of.. but how did Obama administration stimulate this when he came in office in 2009, and during 2007 there was "Operation real deal" which was targeted at the black market bringing down a lot local and international labs?
I think you have your facts a little distorted..

I saw it in a vice episode about synthetic drugs.

Well I think we've established that this is a real thing going on in China, the problem is nobody really knows exactly how much this will affect Supply.
Exactly. This is absolutely happening, and the real problem is not the actual production of raw materials I don't think, it's with the parcel carriers not allowing the products to be shipped through them. It's really just an extra step in the shipping process to keep the contents discreet, but will inevitably cause issues. Remember, the Chinese have much less civil rights to things like due process of law so search and seizure is much easier than it is here. Which will effect parcels leaving the country. It's just the extent that were unsure about

For those of you who think this isn't true.

Get on the line with your favorite Supplier in China and ask to buy some CLEN raws.

They will tell you that it is impossible to source, and that the punishments for them possessing is so harsh, they want nothing to do with it.

Then they will offer you remaining tabs that they are aware of, that once they run out, are gone.

This is really happening with many compounds.

For those of you who think this isn't true.

Get on the line with your favorite Supplier in China and ask to buy some CLEN raws.

They will tell you that it is impossible to source, and that the punishments for them possessing is so harsh, they want nothing to do with it.

Then they will offer you remaining tabs that they are aware of, that once they run out, are gone.

This is really happening with many compounds.
It definitely is. I also think it's absolutely a show/posturing for the Winter Olympics next year. Once that's over they'll probably quit enforcing it. But we really don't know. It will still be available but the prices are going to get much higher

Back