• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Any y’all spend the majority of ur 20s away from family during holidays?

Odi4796

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
No it’s not like I’m busy or something. Just that shit fell apart a long time ago. My dads a pussy honestly I say that from a factual standpoint and my sister had an iq of 0.

its been like this shit for a long time.
Most people at my college went home for thanksgiving and here I am. Just curious what any of your situation was.

I moved out of the house at 19 and paved my own way since. I have spent very few holidays around my family members. I speak with my sister frequently because I actually like her. Everyone else I can do without. If people don't contribute to my well being, mental or physical, I have no interest in being around them.
Spend some time in what could be your deathbed and then see who checks in on you. It is sobering view into the people who really matter in life.

Don't fret man. It's more normal than you think. Live your life your way.

Yeah man, I’m not close with my familia either. Moved out at 16. Can’t stand my in laws either. Mommy in law getting between me and my kids and undermining my authority all the time. Sister in law a snowflake moron, her husband a ‘gluten free’ cuz it’s in and skinny fat pussy with a son who is annoying and definitely gonna be a fudge packer.

I wish I could spend the holidays with just my kids honestly... haha it’s super awkward watching the shitty lions and the underachieving bears in a separate room and not exchanging a single word with these hipster fairy fuckheads. And the mom in law who wants to take over raising my kids cuz she failed hard raising hers. Her son is a fucking loser.

thanks for letting me get that off my chest. End of rant.

enjoy the peace while you still can bro.

I spent almost all of the holidays between 18-25 away from home while I was in the military. Spent most days piss drunk with a couple friends and their families, which was cool that they lived closer. Mine was all the way across the country if we were in the states.

Now that I'm home I do spend the holidays with the family I'm close with, which is only like 5 of us. Then there's my fiancees family, they're huge but not too bad to deal with. Most are cool, some are annoying and can only talk about politics which is frustrating. Hoping this year is a little different since they all seemed to have finally relaxed about that shit. Gets annoying

I spent Christmas with friends two years ago because my wife was away. We had a nice dinner, out for drinks and started on the mescal at 0300! I looked at the clock and it was 0700 all of the sudden! I usually am in bed by 9:30pm
Our group was bartenders and strippers because they had the night off. Soooooo....it was a pretty good Christmas.

Wife is off again for six weeks to South Africa starting the 10th. I’ve got time to get the clap and cure it 3x by the end of January. Lol

Yes we had friends giving instead and my group of friends all would make sure to get together. We had all left home for various reasons at relatively young ages.

Sent from my moto g(7) play using Tapatalk

It's been awhile, but yeah, being young and away from family is definitely a thing. Just part of paying your dues in life. It comes and goes, and when you're older you'll do it again. Take it in stride and just try enjoy where you are at the moment. Even if it's just posting here. Happy Thanksgiving man. Life is all what you make it.

Ya no my family is just all pieces a shit so... is what it is.
i gotta man up and stop looking for support where there is none

IML Gear Cream!
Ya no my family is just all pieces a shit so... is what it is.
i gotta man up and stop looking for support where there is none
Go to the gym. And get a girlfriend. And make sure her family isn’t fucking dumb. Or get a dog. Put a therapy vest on that hound and you can take it to the bar with you. Wear big ass dark sunglasses...

bro, seriously I used to do some funny shit back in the day when I didn’t have obligations and responsibilities. Walk up to strangers and say off the wall shit. Ate a lot of shrooms, Jesus almighty I miss those days sometimes. So this Christmas when all your college buddies are home with there families you should plan on doing something random. Make an event out of it. Titty fuck a fat chic even. If I had a magic machine where I could switch lives with you for a day and just spend the day doing off the wall shit and hitting on every girl at wal mart that I could find, I would. Haha alright I’m done

ps. Welfare moms are super fun round the holidays.

Last edited:
left for basic training 2 weeks after graduating high school and have been away and on my own since. I have plenty of family and friends but I work in aviation so I never get thanksgiving or christmas off. to me its just another day except I'm making double time plus 8 hours holiday. coming home to leftovers is nice tho

Back