• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Package delivered (not delivered)

CompoundLifts31

Board Rep
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I believe I've had this happen before and I'm pretty sure I've seen a thread on it, but I'm double checking...

USPS tracking : package delivered
Me.: No package

No mail ever came yesterday. I was home in the afternoon.

Does USPS do this when something happens to a package that doesn't get delivered on an expected date? Lazy mailman? No mail man ever even came so maybe someone called in sick abd my route couldn't be covered?

Why would they just change the expected delivery day? For Christ's sake, some people need order very, very expensive stuff off the internet (I'm not even talking about myself at this point) Imagine ordering a $2500 computer and getting a package delivered and you're going, "wtf?"

Sent from my moto g(6) play using Tapatalk

Occasionally I'll get the "package undeliverable" My house is on a corner lot, no fence and my mailbox is directly across the street. I think it's when they want to go home early.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

I believe I've had this happen before and I'm pretty sure I've seen a thread on it, but I'm double checking...

Does USPS do this when something happens to a package that doesn't get delivered on an expected date? Lazy mailman? No mail man ever even came so maybe someone called in sick abd my route couldn't be covered?

Why would they just change the expected delivery day? For Christ's sake, some people need order very, very expensive stuff off the internet (I'm not even talking about myself at this point) Imagine ordering a $2500 computer and getting a package delivered and you're going, "wtf?"

Not ours right?

This happened to me once with gear. Tracking info showed the package was left in my box, but when I went to get it...nothing. My neighborhood has mailbox clusters and I was scared shitless the pack had been placed in one of neighbor's boxes, it happens all the time. I can't explain why this happened, but my gear arrived the next day.

I Didn't Choose the Swolle Life, The Swolle Life Chose Me

It's happened to me several times and most of the time it shows up the following day but I have had times where the packages just go missing. (talking about legal otc products btw)

And then USPS won't let you file an insurance claim either. That has happened to me multiple times. Sometimes they will ask the carrier. But at the end of the day it's likely someone in USPS stealing. I say this bc same thing, several times it will show as "delivered" and our security cameras prove otherwise. No one ever came to the house and magically it is "GPS scanned" according to the Postmaster. They refuse to admit they were wrong.

USPS sucks.

It's happened to me several times and most of the time it shows up the following day but I have had times where the packages just go missing. (talking about legal otc products btw)

And then USPS won't let you file an insurance claim either. That has happened to me multiple times. Sometimes they will ask the carrier. But at the end of the day it's likely someone in USPS stealing. I say this bc same thing, several times it will show as "delivered" and our security cameras prove otherwise. No one ever came to the house and magically it is "GPS scanned" according to the Postmaster. They refuse to admit they were wrong.

USPS sucks.
I remember the first time the post office guy asked me if I wanted insurance. I asked what for? He said “In case we break it or lose it.” I was like “You want me to buy insurance against you guys not doing your job?!? And you’re selling the insurance?!?”
Strange world we live in. Especially now that this is the norm.
In my brief return to the USA I had this same thing happen as is happening to you, several times. They scan all the boxes at the truck I guess. My box showed delivered but I saw the guy two blocks over walking with it in his bag. I had a good rapport with him so I didn’t call him out on it.
Recently I send a package to a buddy. It said delivered. His address was 2354. I told him to go check 2345. It was there. Properly labeled but....

Last edited:
Occasionally this happens to me usually it'll show up the following day. On the opposite side of things I've had nothing on informed delivery and shit will show up. I got a question for you I'm gonna dm if you don't mind.

Sent from my moto g(7) play using Tapatalk

This happens a lot around the holidays. Most likely youll have it tomorrow or Monday.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

IML Gear Cream!
Priority packs are commonly scanned delivered when they aren't. PO has a certain time frame to deliver them so they scan delivered then a day or two later they show up.

Also check your porch and with your neighbors.

Priority packs are commonly scanned delivered when they aren't. PO has a certain time frame to deliver them so they scan delivered then a day or two later they show up.

Ahhhh, guv’ment efficiency.

It’s the Feds, run now. Don’t waste time packing, just head north or south just don’t tell anyone where you went.

I actually had this happen, it showed delivered on an expensive computer server so i went to the post office and found the post man and we tracked the damn thing down to a freakin vacant lot with a shack of a house clear across town..... What in the ACTUALL FUCK???? He had just dropped it off there and i was like are u fucking kidding me HOW is this even remotely possible....

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

USPS sucks.
They better.
This is over $400 lol

USPS sucks.
I'm going to PM you. I'm switching to primarily PLing style lifting and wanting to pick your brain. I want tp compete next year.

Occasionally this happens to me usually it'll show up the following day. On the opposite side of things I've had nothing on informed delivery and shit will show up. I got a question for you I'm gonna dm if you don't mind.

Sent from my moto g(7) play using Tapatalk
No worries!!
I'll check now!

It happens to me all the time and sometimes they even say no one is home and couldn’t deliver it when I was home all day waiting on it .

Happens all the time to me. Honestly in my opinion I think the post man got lazy that day and instead of running the route, he/she puts down "package undelivered" just to have an excuse to cut their day short. This has happened many times to me when packages are scheduled to be delivered on Sunday or right before a holiday. I wouldn't sweat it. I will be willing to bet you will see your package tomorrow and in the morning have some updated tracking info.

Get Shredded!
I'm going to PM you. I'm switching to primarily PLing style lifting and wanting to pick your brain. I want tp compete next year.

I helped one of my PL buddies convert to BB after he got tired of injuries. He had insane, vascular, mature, compact muscle. The problem was he competed in my weight class.
Its why I have three second place trophies. Lol!

Happens all the time to me. Honestly in my opinion I think the post man got lazy that day and instead of running the route, he/she puts down "package undelivered" just to have an excuse to cut their day short. This has happened many times to me when packages are scheduled to be delivered on Sunday or right before a holiday. I wouldn't sweat it. I will be willing to bet you will see your package tomorrow and in the morning have some updated tracking info.
You mean "package delivered" lmao

This is what I thought because this is what happened last time to me
I'm just saying it's an "expected delivery date", not an exact,; Unless it's guaranteed, which it's not, they should just simply state that it wasn't delivered. It surely would alleviate some worry and overall confusion on the receiver's end.
I guess it's just simpler to scan it and say, "fuck it, they'll get it tomorrow (not sure of mail is delivered on Thanksgiving, therefore making it two extra days in my case)

This is what I thought because this is what happened last time to me
I'm just saying it's an "expected delivery date", not an exact,; Unless it's guaranteed, which it's not, they should just simply state that it wasn't delivered. It surely would alleviate some worry and overall confusion on the receiver's end.
I guess it's just simpler to scan it and say, "fuck it, they'll get it tomorrow (not sure of mail is delivered on Thanksgiving, therefore making it two extra days in my case)

Like a lot of jobs, it's about meeting a quota and arbitrary time lines. Like call service centers that give you an incident number...they have to answer the phone in so much time, handle the call in x amount of time, close x number of calls per day, etc, etc. So the mailman has the same kind of thing. All about meeting those service metrics.

They better.
This is over $400 lol

I once had a $600 supplement order (legal products) for my store, go missing.

I went to file a complaint with USPS and once I filed it and several days went by. I called Consumer Affairs (which is supposed to monitor it). They not only couldnt find my file, the tracking number and complaint number I had was deleted from the computer system.

Essentially someone working at USPS (supervisor) saw my complaint and tracking # and they deleted it from the system. Now I had hard copies of my receipts from the Post Office from when I shipped it, and the insurance ticket, so I went in, in person and the PostMaster said there was nothing he could do. I never saw a dime.

Talk about corruption. I have seen more then one criminal action take place on their end. Even one of the guys that worked at the PO i got to know from shipping stuff all the time, told me in confidentiality that they have stuff go missing all the time. And when I told him someone in USPS deleted my Complaint and tracking, he shook his head and said he was not surprised. He worked for them 20+ years.

Anyways good luck to you man.

Last edited:
This happens sometimes in my neighborhood. USPS is weird sometimes. They'll scan it as delivered in their truck and then not drop it off the same day. It has always come the next day or day after for me. I stopped the Post Man once because the package I was waiting for was a car part I needed to get my project running and it said delivered, but no package. He said you can go into the post office, and the packages are GPS tracked by scan locations so you can figure out exactly where the postal service worker scanned it as delivered and they can go from there. I have never had to do this though, as my package arrived the next day. I would give it 2 days before trying to figure it out with USPS.

The following story is NOT gear related, but it has to do with a delivery screw-up, so please pardon my digression, but I think some of you guys will like this: I ordered $600 of .44 mag ammo for my snub nose S&W revolver. I bought the ammo over the net from a retailer that is located within my home state, and the carrier they used was FED-EX. I've had ammo shipped to my house plenty of other times and never had a problem. But this particular time, the retailer/shipper failed to type the specific condo unit number where I reside, on the shipping label. Instead, they only included the address which is for the entire condo complex, which BTW happens to be the location of 99 other condo units besides the one I live in. LOL

So when the bone head FED-EX driver has the package of 500 rounds of .44 magnum ammo that's addressed to me, along with a shipping label slapped on it with an incomplete address, instead of shipping it back to the sender, what does this brilliant guy do? He decides to randomly pick one of the 100 condo units to just leave the box ammo on the front porch of!!! Meanwhile, I'm tracking the package, and I notice that the tracking info says "delivered/Left on front porch" but I'm looking at my front porch, but no package. LOL.

I call up the shipper, and after grilling their shiiping supervisor, she admits to me that the unit number of my specific condo was NOT included on the shipping label. NICE. The next day I get a phone call from some guy I didn't know, and he says..."Uhmmm, I think I have something that belongs to you." I didn't even ask him what it was, because I can tell by the tone in his voice that it was the ammo I was waiting for. He tells me what unit number he's in, and I went right over. It was his girlfriend who owned the condo, and she decided to open the box of ammo. She must have thought it was some very expensive electronics or jewelry since 500 rounds of .44 mag ammo has some decent weight to it.

Then when she saw it was ammo, she must have decided that it's nothing she can use, so now it was time to have her boy friend call the person who's name is on the shipping label, (which happened to be me). Their was a shipping receipt iside the box which had my name and phone number on it, and that's how they were able to call me. I called FED-EX and demanded to speak with a manager, and I blasted her for having incompetent drivers who in this case just picked a random condo out of one hundred of them to drop off a box containing ammunition. There is an "ORMD" code on the outside of the box which alerts the drivers that the package contains ammo, gun powder, or some other type of flammables, so the driver should have felt some sense of ugency or minor importance associated with the contents of the package. Ya gotta love some of these idiot drivers.

I once had a $600 supplement order (legal products) for my store, go missing.

I went to file a complaint with USPS and once I filed it and several days went by. I called Consumer Affairs (which is supposed to monitor it). They not only couldnt find my file, the tracking number and complaint number I had was deleted from the computer system.

Essentially someone working at USPS (supervisor) saw my complaint and tracking # and they deleted it from the system. Now I had hard copies of my receipts from the Post Office from when I shipped it, and the insurance ticket, so I went in, in person and the PostMaster said there was nothing he could do. I never saw a dime.

Talk about corruption. I have seen more then one criminal action take place on their end. Even one of the guys that worked at the PO i got to know from shipping stuff all the time, told me in confidentiality that they have stuff go missing all the time. And when I told him someone in USPS deleted my Complaint and tracking, he shook his head and said he was not surprised. He worked for them 20+ years.

Anyways good luck to you man.
Well damn man
Nothing showed yesterday either so now I'm starting to worry!!

Back