• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Raw Supplier

OmiJan

Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I need a new raw supplier. Which ones are legit, quality product, good customer service without charging an arm and a leg?

Ironlion bro.... look at the link in my signature. Big Christmas sale coming soon.

I believe he’s back he sent me an e mail on Wednesday or Thursday

Last edited by a moderator:
Ill have to check them out. Thanks!

Smart man here ^^^^^ PM has been around ages and there are ALOT of trusted avenues there. Some been on that board for over 10 years.

xxxxxxxxxx

IML Gear Cream!
No posting names of suppliers that are not sponsors here. No asking for anyone to PM you supplier names. Simple rules. Plenty of good sponsors on this site. Please use them.

Can you deliver Raws from inside europe?

They're in China, Can't deliver anything right now the new China ban took effect the first of the year.

IronLion is hoping start back up in a few weeks

Last edited:
They're in China, Can't deliver anything right now the new China ban took effect the first of the year.

IronLion is hoping start back up in a few weeks

Waiting to see if anyone gets executed for it?

Waiting to see if anyone gets executed for it?

I also questioned this. All the raw suppliers wrote me that they will come back after chinise new year. But the laws are still the same then.
Will they see how hard the gouverment will punish the first one who will seized with sending raws to us or europe?

I also questioned this. All the raw suppliers wrote me that they will come back after chinise new year. But the laws are still the same then.
Will they see how hard the gouverment will punish the first one who will seized with sending raws to us or europe?

Yep pretty much

Back