• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

BLACK FRIDAY - Our biggest sale in 12 years. Are you prepared?

Steroidify Rep

Board Rep
Board Rep
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
We have never done anything like this, but here it is:

For the Black Friday weekend, Steroidify will give you:

Buy ONE get ONE free for every product from ULTIMA PHARMACEUTICALS plus 35% off of our entire site.

Promo will last for the entire weekend.

Use code "BLACKFRIDAY" for 35% off*. For every ULTIMA product purchased, we will send a second one, totally free of charge.

Promo code works for ULTIMA products as well, so you get a discount and a second product FREE from that brand, for a total discount of 67.5% combined.

Only from Steroidify (since 2008).

* 35% off if paid with bitcoin, 30% if paid with other methods. Discounts delivered as bonus coins.

Does discount delivered as bonus coins mean we pay full price and get store credit back for the savings?

Ordered this morning......all the bonuses & discounts applied automatically. Super easy.

Does discount delivered as bonus coins mean we pay full price and get store credit back for the savings?

It's instant cashback that you can use right away.

For ULTIMA, you order one, we send two. If you want to receive 10 total, you order 5 and use the code for 67.5% discount.

Guys, I'm getting a few PMs about this, so:

For the ULTIMA deal, you order one, we send two. You order 10, we send 20. Simple as that.

Please do not order 20 expecting us to send an invoice with 50% discount. If you want to receive 20, order 10.

Thank you.

It's instant cashback that you can use right away.

For ULTIMA, you order one, we send two. If you want to receive 10 total, you order 5 and use the code for 67.5% discount.
Instant store credit or instant bitcoin we get back?

Ok I went in to make a purchase. So we pay full price and get 35% back in coins to use on other products that we can include in the order

Pretty much that.

As soon as you get the cashback on your wallet, you can use it for more products. No need to wait for next order.

Since we changed store name, we do all the discounts this way.

IML Gear Cream!
Pretty much that.

As soon as you get the cashback on your wallet, you can use it for more products. No need to wait for next order.

Since we changed store name, we do all the discounts this way.

i did just that. Got to grab some stuff I wasn’t planning on getting that way

Back