Pharmacom Store

Adding Mast to TC/Deca (NPP)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    45 Posts
    Rep Points

Adding Mast to TC/Deca (NPP)

So I see some T/Deca or NPP add Mast with it. What is the goal with adding Mast? Is it to help get the hardness look because the deca/npp causes bloat? Wouldn't proviron help with this since it's like a weaker Mast?

Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,506 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by latteguy73 View Post
    So I see some T/Deca or NPP add Mast with it. What is the goal with adding Mast? Is it to help get the hardness look because the deca/npp causes bloat? Wouldn't proviron help with this since it's like a weaker Mast?
    Yea. Im learning this now. At first i got a bit of hardness effect but the test/deca was just too much for it I believe. I am gaining weight and strong tho so.....

bumpman82@tutanota.com for a list
    h-as.pharma@tutamail.com to order

Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,753 Posts
    Rep Points

People respond differently with deca vs NPP, some swear they experience a difference, others say both the same.. Myself personally, I respond to each nandrolone ester differently.. Mast won't make or break that hardness you'll looking for, how you feed nandrolone will make the difference.. Nandrolone loves carbs and cals and some users can capitalize on this for bulking phases, and when re-comping/leaning out it can equally assist with rounded muscle bellies depending on your macro's/timing and how you're supplying yourself with macros. Nandrolone works many ways with nutrients, whether with QUANTITY, or with QUALITY.. your diet and training will decide which direction you go..

The goal with added mast could be many reasons.. some for libido, some use it for lower SHBG and estro ratio vs free test levels (it's NOT an AI so keep that in mind), and of course some guys feel more dense/hard on mast, keep in mind, feeling dense/hard and looking dense/hard is 2 different things..

Prov and mast are different drugs, some similarities on paper, but real life response is completely different..

Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,581 Posts
    Rep Points

Very good info right there vision! I honestly feel less bloated on npp than I do with deca. When on npp personally I think I look more dense with muscle than with water. Like stated above I only run mast to help with estro sides but donít rely on it for complete control.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    143 Posts
    Rep Points

Great stack equal parts mast to nandralone.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    105 Posts
    Rep Points

Nandrolone can make it hard for the body to achieve its desired androgenic environment in some men. Itís 5a metabolite is a key factor here. Masteron offsets this and helps the body achieve the androgenic environment it prefers.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    60 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Vision View Post
    People respond differently with deca vs NPP, some swear they experience a difference, others say both the same.. Myself personally, I respond to each nandrolone ester differently.. Mast won't make or break that hardness you'll looking for, how you feed nandrolone will make the difference.. Nandrolone loves carbs and cals and some users can capitalize on this for bulking phases, and when re-comping/leaning out it can equally assist with rounded muscle bellies depending on your macro's/timing and how you're supplying yourself with macros. Nandrolone works many ways with nutrients, whether with QUANTITY, or with QUALITY.. your diet and training will decide which direction you go..

The goal with added mast could be many reasons.. some for libido, some use it for lower SHBG and estro ratio vs free test levels (it's NOT an AI so keep that in mind), and of course some guys feel more dense/hard on mast, keep in mind, feeling dense/hard and looking dense/hard is 2 different things..

Prov and mast are different drugs, some similarities on paper, but real life response is completely different..
    So how does provi work compared to mast? I thought they were the same? With the same effects?

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    105 Posts
    Rep Points

You canít compare provi to mast. They are two separate hormones. Out the gate is 98% serum protein bound. Proviron really shines at binding SHBG. It does have some inhibition of aromatase and 5 alpha enzyme as well. Itís provides little to no anabolic effect. What you really have to understand about the two is this; They both bind SHBG, both combat estrogen but I think mast does better, and finally any aesthetic change with provi will be attributed to other hormones staying in an inbound state. Masteron is capable of aesthetic change in its own.