Pharmacom Store


Hcg ....

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 18

Thread: Hcg ....

  1. #1
    Senior Member


    Join Date
    Oct 2019
    Posts
    474

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    471
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    252
    Thanked in
    196 Posts
    Rep Points
    8933015

    Hcg ....

    Theres so many different way to run HCG for PCT, but not really much studies on it for using with gear, whats your HCG protocol?..yall inject subQ or IM on cycle or only after ur cycle/PCt?..curious to see how yall run HCG

  2. #2
    Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD

    WesleyInman's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    4,170

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    3,716
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    2,555
    Thanked in
    1,329 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    There's actually several PubMed studies on running HCG while on gear to maintain intracellular levels.

    In the studies we see that 300iu 3x per week is sufficient, or better yet 500iu 2x per week is effective in retaining healthy intracellular Testosterone levels and as well keeps the testicles fuller and libido higher. As well ejaculatory volume and sperm count are higher at this dosaging.

  3. #3
    Senior Member


    Join Date
    Oct 2019
    Posts
    474

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    471
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    252
    Thanked in
    196 Posts
    Rep Points
    8933015

    So u would personally run it on cycle rather than PCT. .or both..

  4. #4
    Senior Member

    303055622lr's Avatar


    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Posts
    1,487

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    668
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    480
    Thanked in
    356 Posts
    Rep Points
    463446642

    Both.

    Sent from my moto g(7) play using Tapatalk

  5. #5
    Senior Member

    303055622lr's Avatar


    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Posts
    1,487

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    668
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    480
    Thanked in
    356 Posts
    Rep Points
    463446642

    Between stopping gear and starting serms for PCT.

    Sent from my moto g(7) play using Tapatalk

  6. #6
    Senior Member


    Join Date
    Oct 2019
    Posts
    474

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    471
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    252
    Thanked in
    196 Posts
    Rep Points
    8933015

    Quote Originally Posted by 303055622lr View Post
    Both.

    Sent from my moto g(7) play using Tapatalk

    I kno while on cycle the mix it in the same syringe with testosterone, but when off do u do SubQ or IM?

  7. #7
    Senior Member

    Dukey's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Location
    Planet Earth
    Posts
    861

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    2,043
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    429
    Thanked in
    304 Posts
    Rep Points
    335181107

    Quote Originally Posted by WesleyInman View Post
    There's actually several PubMed studies on running HCG while on gear to maintain intracellular levels.

    In the studies we see that 300iu 3x per week is sufficient, or better yet 500iu 2x per week is effective in retaining healthy intracellular Testosterone levels and as well keeps the testicles fuller and libido higher. As well ejaculatory volume and sperm count are higher at this dosaging.
    I'm taking 500iu every 4th day while on cycle. It's definitely beneficial. My question is this... Does it matter when I inj my HCG in cordinance to the test and other compounds? Someone in my gym said to inj HCG the same day I inj my test. He had some goofy explanation as to why. But since he had said this, I started to wonder if there was indeed specific timing to get more out of the HCG. I inject SUST Mon am and wed pm. Sub-q. I figured I would ask.

    Sent from my Z839 using Tapatalk

  8. #8
    Senior Member


    Join Date
    Oct 2019
    Posts
    474

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    471
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    252
    Thanked in
    196 Posts
    Rep Points
    8933015

    I figuer most people inject the same day bcuz its more convenient, bcuz people take that way on TRT.

  9. #9
    Senior Member

    Dukey's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Location
    Planet Earth
    Posts
    861

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    2,043
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    429
    Thanked in
    304 Posts
    Rep Points
    335181107

    Quote Originally Posted by JaySwizzle View Post
    I figuer most people inject the same day bcuz its more convenient, bcuz people take that way on TRT.
    Perfect. What I've been doing just because it worked out that way. But if I was hitting prop? Know what I mean bro? To over think, or to not over think... That is the question.

    Sent from my Z839 using Tapatalk

  10. #10
    Senior Member


    Join Date
    Oct 2019
    Posts
    474

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    471
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    252
    Thanked in
    196 Posts
    Rep Points
    8933015

    Quote Originally Posted by Dukey View Post
    Perfect. What I've been doing just because it worked out that way. But if I was hitting prop? Know what I mean bro? To over think, or to not over think... That is the question.

    Sent from my Z839 using Tapatalk
    im pretty sure its all the same shit, people take it on cycle/trt so there balls dont shrink too much, so they can hop right into pct amd not worry about losing their gains.. i was askin the question to hear others experiences while running HCG nd if they seen/felt a difference through SubQ vs IM..

  11. #11
    Senior Member


    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Location
    Earth ��
    Posts
    5,362

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    914
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    3,055
    Thanked in
    1,946 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    I wouldn’t ever mix oil based compounds with either based. Just my .02

  12. #12
    Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD

    Vision's Avatar


    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Anabolic Erudite
    Posts
    17,406

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    3,060
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    5,913
    Thanked in
    3,690 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by Dukey View Post
    I'm taking 500iu every 4th day while on cycle. It's definitely beneficial. My question is this... Does it matter when I inj my HCG in cordinance to the test and other compounds? Someone in my gym said to inj HCG the same day I inj my test. He had some goofy explanation as to why. But since he had said this, I started to wonder if there was indeed specific timing to get more out of the HCG. I inject SUST Mon am and wed pm. Sub-q. I figured I would ask.

    Sent from my Z839 using Tapatalk
    If we really want to get detailed and methodical with our regiment , then yes we can time it with T injections, with that being said I would also time it on AI intake as well.. testosterone injection, HCG injection, AI oral, the reason I should just this is because of the elevation in estero levels, this way you can take it on the day of your AI, because both your testosterone and HCG will increase estrogen levels, although estrogen levels can be temporarily elevated by way of HCG, it would be ideal to time it that way..
    This way you don't have multiple fluctuations throughout the week with extra levels.. but does it really matter? I don't think it's really that much of a big deal, but if keeping our extra levels are really important due to sensitivities than that would be the protocol I would suggest.. other than that I simply time it at 3-4 days (if and when I do incorporate it, which is not often anymore)...
    Last edited by Vision; 11-28-2019 at 03:51 AM.

  13. #13
    Senior Member

    303055622lr's Avatar


    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Posts
    1,487

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    668
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    480
    Thanked in
    356 Posts
    Rep Points
    463446642

    Quote Originally Posted by JaySwizzle View Post
    I kno while on cycle the mix it in the same syringe with testosterone, but when off do u do SubQ or IM?
    I've never mixed water and oil. Subq for any peptides or hcg is easiest. Straight into my fuckin love handle is easiest for me

    Sent from my moto g(7) play using Tapatalk

  14. #14
    Senior Member

    BodybuilderZepp's Avatar


    Join Date
    Oct 2019
    Posts
    600

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    162
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    293
    Thanked in
    212 Posts
    Rep Points
    5077686

    Hcg ....

    I only run HCG while on gear. 500iu twice a week. And Sub Q

    For PCT I run both Nolva and Clomid.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  15. #15
    Senior Member


    Join Date
    Oct 2019
    Posts
    474

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    471
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    252
    Thanked in
    196 Posts
    Rep Points
    8933015

    Crazy bcuz there many youtube videos of actual Doctors giving HCG with test for their TRT patients, so i guess its just a preference huh..

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Copyright© 2012-2020 Anabolic Steroid Discussion Forums