• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Murmur and enlarged heart

frank zazz

Super duper mod
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I went to see the dr a couple of weeks ago and was told that I had a heart murmur . I had an echo done yesterday and was told that I had some wooshing due to leaking valves and the left side of my heart was enlarged . The heart is functioning fine but is bigger than normal guess it’s time to give up the tren . Does anyone else have any info or knowledge on this .

I went to see the dr a couple of weeks ago and was told that I had a heart murmur . I had an echo done yesterday and was told that I had some wooshing due to leaking valves and the left side of my heart was enlarged . The heart is functioning fine but is bigger than normal guess it’s time to give up the tren . Does anyone else have any info or knowledge on this .
Fuck. I'm worried about LVH too. Have an echo in about a month. Drop the tren and go to TRT. Drop GH if you're doing any.

The only thing I know of is what Dante Trudel talked about a while back. Circumin at 4-800mg morning and night can stop and even reverse cardiomyopathy and LVH. The Qunol brand from Costco is the best bang for the buck. Ubiquinol at 100mg daily, and pycogenol, unsure of the dosage but probably 1 cap twice daily.

I think that's the best you can do for now. Message Dante, he is a good dude and will tell you what he knows. Do whatever you can and I'll be your best shot. Keep your blood pressure down too.

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bu43gykD8Ah/?igshid=668zkkikgl12

I've had a heart murmur since my early 20's not as big of a deal as many think. Many tren cycles since then

Dang, hope everything works out for the best. Some enlargement is typical in lifters though, sooooo...maybe it's not *that* bad? *fingers crossed*

Enlarged heart is part of the package, Brother.....You should already know that right???.............Look at your age and compounds you're using...x off....Tren,A-bombs,Halo....ect and get a really good Dr.

Enlarged heart is part of the package, Brother.....You should already know that right???.............Look at your age and compounds you're using...x off....Tren,A-bombs,Halo....ect and get a really good Dr.
I have heard enlarged heart is a part of the deal so maybe not too bad .

I have heard enlarged heart is a part of the deal so maybe not too bad .
I am 38 and enjoy my tren and a Bombs . My blood was 155/98 but have started Losartan 50 a day and now it’s 140 /80

I am 38 and enjoy my tren and a Bombs . My blood was 155/98 but have started Losartan 50 a day and now it’s 140 /80

Drink plenty of water -try different supps to see what works for you -and get that BP down .140/80 is still too high . Better...…………...but a tad too high -Luck-OD

IML Gear Cream!
I was born with a heart murmur and outgrew it.

As for the enlarged part from AAS use, that's where we wanna really make sure our CBC is normal (not elevated) as well as BP all the time.

Because that is when issues can happen.

Did he suggest seeing a cardiologist?

Not sure if you are on any BP meds or not, but if not, you can look into Propanolol. It has healing effects on the heart. Relieves anxiety and also controls BP and pulse very well. Might be worth consideration.

Very sorry to hear you are going through this and I wish you the best in healing and feeling well Frank.

That's still too high by a good bit. You might also want to look into a beta blocker called nebivolol/Bistolic. It is a third gen beta blocker that is also a vasodilator. A very small dose brings my BP down a lot. 5mg daily brings me from 155-160/96-100ish down to around 126-128/67-69. Good stuff

Yikes man!

keep us updated bro. Hoping for the best. Prolly gonna jump on the circumin w/black pepper regiment myself.

Wasn't trying to come off like a dick,but looked at your join date and post and figured....hell He's been in the game a bit,,,should know this...As you age,some compounds become more risk than reward...!!Good Luck

Wasn't trying to come off like a dick,but looked at your join date and post and figured....hell He's been in the game a bit,,,should know this...As you age,some compounds become more risk than reward...!!Good Luck
Didn’t think that you were being a dick at all man ,I knew that this life will make your heart bigger but so will lifting weights . Some good guys have given me some info to research and I will be stopping the tren and going on a long cruise my body obviously needs it .

the dr did recommend that I see a cardiologist so looks like I had better get checked out .

The left side of the heart being enlarged is not an issue it’s very common in athletes. I’d be willing to bet more than half the members here have an enlarged left side

At least you are ahead of it now. So many guys just bury their heads in the sand when they know something isn't right. And they found something, which is almost better than not imo. I have had constant chest pain since 2008 and have had so many tests done. Last year the stress test and an echo, all finding nothing. This fucks with my head constantly. All that's left is a calcium score to be done.
Best of luck.

The left side of the heart being enlarged is not an issue it’s very common in athletes. I’d be willing to bet more than half the members here have an enlarged left side
I think you're taking the issue of cardiomyopathy awfully lightly. Not paying attention to LVH (or any other type of heart issues) is good way to wind up dead while you're playing catch in the back yard with your kid. Hence why so many bodybuilders have been keeling over dead lately. LVH leads to more issues later on, including the rest of the heart growing

Get Shredded!

As for the enlarged part from AAS use, that's where we wanna really make sure our CBC is normal (not elevated) as well as BP all the time.

Not sure if you are on any BP meds or not, but if not, you can look into Propanolol. It has healing effects on the heart. Relieves anxiety and also controls BP and pulse very well. Might be worth consideration.

Very sorry to hear you are going through this and I wish you the best in healing and feeling well Frank.

Propranolol... an old drug from 50+ years ago that has largely been replaced with newer stuff so most docs don't have it on their radar screen. That's just FYI for Frank as "doc prep".

It kinda worked for a friend of mine's anxiety but dropped her BP too low so she had to ditch it. For her that was an unwanted side but for most of us here, very much wanted.

Good stuff here! I use it 1-2 times a day at 20mg.

You sold your soul to the devil, he's here to collect back now.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Sorry to hear this bro- Ultimately I believe you have been in the game long enough you know many aspects of use. You should do what makes you happy and what you are comfortable with. However......
It does not sound like you know yet the extent of your condition and/or if there are other issues. You are only 38 I believe you said. If it were me, at a minimum I would immediately drop to a TRT dose of test period (no other compounds AAS or PEDs) until you know for sure everything that is going on and what needs to be done to keep you out of future danger.
I hate seeing these types of post- Every time I see one, it reminds me that I should probably bow out myself soon. Good luck with your situation and I hope that it really is just minor and no big deal.

Sorry to hear this bro- Ultimately I believe you have been in the game long enough you know many aspects of use. You should do what makes you happy and what you are comfortable with. However......
It does not sound like you know yet the extent of your condition and/or if there are other issues. You are only 38 I believe you said. If it were me, at a minimum I would immediately drop to a TRT dose of test period (no other compounds AAS or PEDs) until you know for sure everything that is going on and what needs to be done to keep you out of future danger.
I hate seeing these types of post- Every time I see one, it reminds me that I should probably bow out myself soon. Good luck with your situation and I hope that it really is just minor and no big deal.
Thank you bro and yes it will just be 200-250 test a week for a long time going to work on the blood pressure hoping it will come down a bunch just from stopping the tren . Bloods and check ups with the dr are important for everyone especially us if we are going to be taxing our bodies in the pursuit of making ourselves look and feel better .

Should of been monitoring you bp all along and not let it get that high in the first place.

Now if I didn't know REHH, I'd say he was being a dick.......................He is DEAD right ,,,but this stuff will get us all one day .IF...Not the PED's , then the lifestyle ,the heavy lifting ,WE all put our bodies thru hell that the average Joe will never...Yeah the rewards are nice but EVERYTHING has it's price....

Should of been monitoring you bp all along and not let it get that high in the first place.
Yeah and unfortunately this is probably a big part of what causes these issues along with the other obvious stuff. I used to let mine get high but these days I keep it under close watch. I might be the next one of these posts....

Back