• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

4rty fuckn 9ers

lifter916

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Still hating?

Riding it all the way to the top

Sent from my 6062W using Tapatalk

Good thing your not playing the Cardinals when the playoffs roll around lol

You see the ravens last night bud?? Fuck the niners
Ravens are gonna stomp the niners like the Superbowl... Except this time its in baltimore and no one is gonna trip the lights and save them from a blow out!!!!..

Still hating?

I just saw on the NFL network that Garrapollo was charged with drunk driving. I'm sure he will be suspended for several games if not the rest of the year

Buffalo vs Saints in el superbowlio

IML Gear Cream!
As anyone tried to do what the chargers did to the Ravens in the playoffs this year. I think rush 3 tall lineman and drop back 8 ? They made Lamar look foolish

Patriots 49ers super bowl here we come!!!

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk
49ners cant do this again...oopsy
6dec1eff546bda499a3834a44d3c1363.jpg

Patriots arent going anywhere...

As anyone tried to do what the chargers did to the Ravens in the playoffs this year. I think rush 3 tall lineman and drop back 8 ? They made Lamar look foolish
Do u mean last yr... Its a whole diff team...
And lamar has had time to adjust.b

Do u mean last yr... Its a whole diff team...
And lamar has had time to adjust.b

Yes what the chargers did to them last year. Has anyone tried the scheme this year. Only real difference is Ingram. You could make a case the wrs are worse without John brown. Lamar struggled bad against kc this year.

Still hating?

The only touchdown the 49ers will get is when the plane lands in BWI airport.

Yes what the chargers did to them last year. Has anyone tried the scheme this year. Only real difference is Ingram. You could make a case the wrs are worse without John brown. Lamar struggled bad against kc this year.
He is.a Different QB.. He is more comfortable.. Has a bigger playbook. He is making great passes..and after the first few weeks really knows the offensive. Even yesterday. Receivers dropped passes... He was on the money... The defense has gotten healthy and playing pretty good. Ravens 28-9

Get Shredded!
He is.a Different QB.. He is more comfortable.. Has a bigger playbook. He is making great passes..and after the first few weeks really knows the offensive. Even yesterday. Receivers dropped passes... He was on the money... The defense has gotten healthy and playing pretty good. Ravens 28-9

Hes playing awesome. Can't deny that. The defense is playing great. But in this insta crown the best qb world I'm waiting and see. Let's not forget Patty Mahomes was the greatest qb ever until about week 4 lol. I do feel that the Ravens are the best team in the NFL but not convinced they are Superbowl bound. Yet

Look at Lamar's stats vs good to very good defenses.. ehhhh pretty shitty vs Steelers, Seahawks

Look at Lamar's stats vs good to very good defenses.. ehhhh pretty shitty vs Steelers, Seahawks
Here are stats for ya..
We can make a wager if ya like...
If you want the 49ers i will take the ravens..

10686d87a7cafa80225e7147896af314.jpg

Now what the ravens need to worry about is they lost their center for the season.. This could be a major blow...
Lets see how a rookie center does against sf defense line..

Who did sf lose to... Wasnt it seattle... ..
I thought seattle, n.e. pitt.. All had high ranking defense.

Some more comparisons.
kUN0GPO.png
CS2rBFa
CS2rBFa

Here are stats for ya..

Actually I like Seattle to come out of the NFC. Followed by the saints. I feel the 49ers are a year away and need a top of the line we.

Here are stats for ya..

I'll make a wager with ya.. u can have all your stats, not everything comes down to what's on paper, I've seen upsets in my time..and Im a true 9ers fan for 35yrs.. I'll PM u for a bet

I just saw on the NFL network that Garrapollo was charged with drunk driving. I'm sure he will be suspended for several games if not the rest of the year
Say it ain't soooooo garapollooooo

Back