• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

4rty fuckn 9ers

IML Gear Cream!
They filmed 8 minutes of non-stop/unedited footage of Cincinnati sideline.. Playcalling/signals etc......
Spygate deflategate now this... Come on.. Seriously... They are the most cheatin ass crooked organization out there...
They suspended New Orleans coach when they were head hunting... Remember that.. Even though he said he new nothing about it...
Suspend bilicheck...

Patriots owner is a scum bag also. Let’s not forget that

Falcons going to whoop some ass tomorrow! Let's go!
Hooper will be the best Tight End in the league next year. Could have been this year if he didn't get hurt. I got him on both my Fantasy Teams

Hooper will be the best Tight End in the league next year. Could have been this year if he didn't get hurt. I got him on both my Fantasy Teams

The best is quite the bold prediction. Most likely top 5 - 8 I'm thinking. My bold take Noah Fant could be a beast if he can get good qb play next year. Finish in the top 10

Last edited:
We handled that one for ya!
49ers are gonna go down... They were just handed the last game. I dont think there gonna go to the bowl now.. They are looking kinda exposed and week.

Anyone want to put their money where their mouth is tonight? I got the niners over the Hawks.. PM me if you're feeling cocky, I'll wager with ya

Sent from my 6062W using Tapatalk

Boom..now that's how you win by one inch literally

Strange- Im a Cowboys fan and I am rooting for the Niners now- I didnt want to see NO get a bye.
SF has a clear path now and could be headed to a rematch with Baltimore.
PS- I think NO is the biggest threat to 9ers- GB I dont care for but I also do not think they are as good as 9ers or Saints.

Last edited:
Get Shredded!

clear pass interference in the endzone. He. Was mugged...should have been a review automatically inside 2minutes and in the endzone.. Wasn't for some strange reason.. And then the bone head delay of game cost them the game.
Seattle gave that away..

clear pass interference in the endzone. He. Was mugged...should have been a review automatically inside 2minutes and in the endzone.. Wasn't for some strange reason.. And then the bone head delay of game cost them the game.
Seattle gave that away..
I don't think that the booth reviews pass interference it needs to be challenged. I might be wrong

People still wanna hate on my 9ers...it's all good, see u guys at the Superbowl

cant challenge under 2 min- had to be booth review- should have been reviewed but Seattle had their chance and blew it
I don't think that the booth reviews pass interference it needs to be challenged. I might be wrong

- - - Updated - - -

hey now- I threw some love your way brah :kiss:
People still wanna hate on my 9ers...it's all good, see u guys at the Superbowl

They're good but they won't beat the AFC or the Saints. I don't think the Pats are going to make it either. It would be cool to watch the bills win the whole thing but that ain't going to happen. As long a Rodgers doesn't win I could give a shit less until next year.

The Titans are going to beat the Patriots my bold prediction. Plus the Patriots haven't made the Superbowl not having a first round bye. Since my pick of Seattle is beat up especially losing Carson guess I'm leaning towards the Saints to represent the NFC.
And yes fuck Rodgers.....

I forgot about the Titans ,it would be nice to see them win the whole thing as well and I obviously can't go for the Saints because they're in my Division but Brees is a beast.

I respect that. Getting hurt probably has saved Drew's arm from noodle arm down the stretch. The NFC is wide open. Whoever gets hot can take it kinda like the NHL playoffs.

I liked you better when you said it’d be cool to watch the bills run the table.

2020 is the year of the buffalo in China (totally making that up) but it will be the year of the buffalo in America.

gotta BILLieve brah !

I hope the Bills make it and take it honesty I've been wanting them to win the AFC for a long time. Win or Lose those Fans are fucking hardcore and they deserve one !!
haha that’s right bud! most of the rowdy ones are alcoholics... I don’t know how many times I’ve seen battles go down at the Ralph... this one time, on the way to the bathroom, these two dudes were bitching at each other and the one dude turns around and swings with all his might and dude number 2 ducks and his girlfriend that he was with totally ate that punch like a champ. I felt bad for her but dude got his in the end.

IML Gear Cream!
not me- they should be going to the SB
Jimmy G needs to play a bit better though if they want to win SB

not me- they should be going to the SB
Jimmy G needs to play a bit better though if they want to win SB
Yup..that's why this team is going all the way..we can win even when Jimmy G is off..one more week and it's on to the big show

Im rooting for them too- would only be the second 9-7 team to ever do it (2011 Giants)
That D came out full forced. As long as GB doesn't make it.... I hope the Titans take the whole thing though ;)

See u guys at the big show...and yes, I will put my money where my mouth is..pm me...

Go Pack!

The 49ers should smoke the pack again sry gunrack. But I still say they are just to young at this point to win it all.

The 49ers should smoke the pack again sry gunrack. But I still say they are just to young at this point to win it all.
I've been hearing this all year..time to show u guys this is the real deal..

I've been hearing this all year..time to show u guys this is the real deal..

Are you a fair weather fan that only comes out when the team is good? Or usually has a firm outlook on your team. Reason I ask I work with 2 49er fans who don't say a peep especially last year when the team was struggling but won't shut up this year.

Yup..that's why this team is going all the way..we can win even when Jimmy G is off..one more week and it's on to the big show

San Fran is 5-2 in the last 7 games against the Packers. The 49ers have beat the Packers in the last 2 playoff meetings in 2013 and 2014. The last time the Packers played in San Fran they got destroyed 37-8 just two months ago. Looks good for the 49ers

Back