Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    590 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Milford King View Post
    Yes. Yes he can. Been a bills fan since I was a young kid. Usually Iím being sarcastic when I say buffalos taking home the Lombardi. This year, I have actually convinced myself that it shall indeed be the case.
    Buffalo played a good game today!!! Props.

Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    590 Posts
    Rep Points

Superbowl. Picks...
    Who you think is gonna go.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,531 Posts
    Rep Points

The Saints got robbed. Every damn week it seems the saints have two Opponents, a football team and the refs. If you watched the game you know what Iím talking about at the very end Kittle had a blatant face mask and they call it against the Saints instead somehow? If anything it should have been a face mask on both and the penalty off set. Weíve been dealing with this since last year when we were robbed out of a Super Bowl in the nfc championship. I just donít understand why the refs hate the Saints so bad but itís extremely obvious. When this is making headlines on espn and fox sports you know itís an issue. Whatís messed up is everyone knows and sees it happening but nothing is done about it? Iíve lost all respect for the NFL as a Saints fan this shit goes back to the bounty gate when they made an example out of the Saints but let the patriots get away With it and give them a slap on the wrist for everything else theyíve been caught doing ie filming sidelines, stealing signals, using cellphones during the game to communicate with their spyís, deflate gate, the list goes on. Itís a damn shame without the NFL and refs interference Drew should have three super bowls instead of one. Iím sure they will find a way to keep him out of the big game again. Fuck it Geaux Tigers, Burreaux about to win that heisman baby and a national championship!!

Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    590 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Jswole220 View Post
    The Saints got robbed. Every damn week it seems the saints have two Opponents, a football team and the refs. If you watched the game you know what Iím talking about at the very end Kittle had a blatant face mask and they call it against the Saints instead somehow? If anything it should have been a face mask on both and the penalty off set. Weíve been dealing with this since last year when we were robbed out of a Super Bowl in the nfc championship. I just donít understand why the refs hate the Saints so bad but itís extremely obvious. When this is making headlines on espn and fox sports you know itís an issue. Whatís messed up is everyone knows and sees it happening but nothing is done about it? Iíve lost all respect for the NFL as a Saints fan this shit goes back to the bounty gate when they made an example out of the Saints but let the patriots get away With it and give them a slap on the wrist for everything else theyíve been caught doing ie filming sidelines, stealing signals, using cellphones during the game to communicate with their spyís, deflate gate, the list goes on. Itís a damn shame without the NFL and refs interference Drew should have three super bowls instead of one. Iím sure they will find a way to keep him out of the big game again. Fuck it Geaux Tigers, Burreaux about to win that heisman baby and a national championship!!
    2 td's called back against new england.. And a blatant interference against k.c. wasnt called. It happens to everyone.. The refs are just bad and the worse thing is when they are reviewed they wont overturn their own bad calls....
    But on a positive note the ravens won again.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    364 Posts
    Rep Points

Honestly, considering the team I support I know how it feels to be screwed consistently by refs and what to look for. And I agree with jswole, the saints have got it bad the last 2 years. I know every team is going to get hit with their bad calls and all that but when itís a constant and consistent thing then you have a problem and the saints have been a target for it for some reason like the raiders have the last 10...the nfl should be trying to avoid controversy with how bad they fucked over the saints last year and it seems like towards the end of the game every week thereís something wishy washy going against the saints every time...I feel for you bro

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,158 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by macedog24 View Post
    2 td's called back against new england.. And a blatant interference against k.c. wasnt called. It happens to everyone.. The refs are just bad and the worse thing is when they are reviewed they wont overturn their own bad calls....
    But on a positive note the ravens won again.
    1995 called. Cleveland wants there team back. Fucking Ravens....

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    121 Posts
    Rep Points

You kids are so cute at your age. No team has been continuously screwed over by the refs more than my shit bag Lions. You can go back to the Calvin Johnson days. It's been going on year after year. But to be fair the Saints are getting their fair share of ass hammering. Difference between my lions and the Saints. They are good we suck lol

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    364 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by E.J.D View Post
    You kids are so cute at your age. No team has been continuously screwed over by the refs more than my shit bag Lions. You can go back to the Calvin Johnson days. It's been going on year after year. But to be fair the Saints are getting their fair share of ass hammering. Difference between my lions and the Saints. They are good we suck lol
    the lions have had some too but I havenít seen the consistency in them getting screwed lol but Calvin definitely caught it and a bad call cost you against the packers this year

Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    590 Posts
    Rep Points

Are you guys really blaming the officials why the saints loss....???
    Had nothing to do with they gave up nearly 50points. And the defense

Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    590 Posts
    Rep Points

Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    590 Posts
    Rep Points

Looked like a face mask against saints on kittle... Idk..

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    671 Posts
    Rep Points

Superbowl. Picks...
    Who you think is gonna go.

Saints vs Ravens Saints win Super Bowl

and Iím a Steeler fan
    Last edited by Cruefan89; 12-09-2019 at 04:33 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    121 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Tmart View Post
    the lions have had some too but I havenít seen the consistency in them getting screwed lol but Calvin definitely caught it and a bad call cost you against the packers this year
    Calvin Johnson vs bears
    Playoff game vs Dallas we went up 21fast then the entire 4th quarter went against us
    I believe the kc game down the stretch were some nonsense
    The Packers game was absolute trash in the 4th quarter. Actually almost Everytime we play the pack and we are winning.
    I just figured it out. NFL wants us to never win when we are winning. That's why we always seem to cover the spread

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    364 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by E.J.D View Post
    Calvin Johnson vs bears
    Playoff game vs Dallas we went up 21fast then the entire 4th quarter went against us
    I believe the kc game down the stretch were some nonsense
    The Packers game was absolute trash in the 4th quarter. Actually almost Everytime we play the pack and we are winning.
    I just figured it out. NFL wants us to never win when we are winning. That's why we always seem to cover the spread
    ehhh Iíd have to look back at some of these lol

- - - Updated - - -

Are you guys really blaming the officials why the saints loss....???
    Had nothing to do with they gave up nearly 50points. And the defense
    didnít say they lost this game because of the refs just agreeing that the saints have been on the receiving end of lots of bad calls the past 2 years

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts
    Rep Points

The niners and the ravens are the two best teams right now there is no doubt about that unless of course you're fucking retarded. And the Niners will sort the ravens out that's right you heard it here

after that complete shit bag kapernick defiled my Niners all will be forgive o
    nce we win another Super Bowl
    Last edited by Serotene; 12-09-2019 at 06:20 PM.