• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

hgh vs MK677

Justatrucker

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
OK am not new but still learning and need to learn alot more.! Ok whats the real different between mk677 and hgh. and if there the same why not just use mk677 cheaper! hgh has 191 amino and mk677 has 29. but the 29 amino main component chain to raise the igf-1 to grow?.

MK is an oral secretagogue, meaning it will send pulses for your body to increase HGH levels by binding to ghrelin receptors in the body. HGH on the other hand is injectable and will elevate blood serum levels mainly by increase in IGF-1.

I personally opt for a good MK because of cost.

MK is an oral secretagogue, meaning it will send pulses for your body to increase HGH levels by binding to ghrelin receptors in the body. HGH on the other hand is injectable and will elevate blood serum levels mainly by increase in IGF-1.

I personally opt for a good MK because of cost.

So it pretty much dose the same thing? But cheaper. What’s the dose on mk677 should specimen take.? I know hgh is 4ui per a day.

So it pretty much dose the same thing? But cheaper. What’s the dose on mk677 should specimen take.? I know hgh is 4ui per a day.

I know with our mk I always tell people to start at 10mg and go from there it’s very strong and works fast!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It works very similarly. Lots prefer HGH but I don't think there's enough research to prove that it's superior.

I know with our mk I always tell people to start at 10mg and go from there it’s very strong and works fast!

Yes, that is a good starting dose!

Real world results are a bit different ime:

MK dose 10-15mg: extreme hunger, great pumps, fullness, with of waterretention but mainly in the right places. Didn’t notice any effect on my sleep but I’m not a bad sleeper.

GH dose 3-4iu: great fullness and pumps, slowly getting leaner while in a very small surplus, a nice ‘look’ to your muscles and good deep sleep.

All in all, if money is tight MK is a great compound. Matter of fact, my best bulk was done with test and mk and I attribute that to the massive amounts of caloriees I could eat due to the MK. I won’t bulk without it right now.

Real world results are a bit different ime:

MK dose 10-15mg: extreme hunger, great pumps, fullness, with of waterretention but mainly in the right places. Didn’t notice any effect on my sleep but I’m not a bad sleeper.

GH dose 3-4iu: great fullness and pumps, slowly getting leaner while in a very small surplus, a nice ‘look’ to your muscles and good deep sleep.

All in all, if money is tight MK is a great compound. Matter of fact, my best bulk was done with test and mk and I attribute that to the massive amounts of caloriees I could eat due to the MK. I won’t bulk without it right now.

Seems like on average people put on 15-20lbs in 4-5 weeks time. Granted I know it’s not all muscle but that’s still pretty impressive in such short time. Like you said if $$ is the problem it seems mk is a great alternative.

Back