• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • IronMag Labs® 25% Off Sale!❤️‍🔥 Hardcore Bodybuilding Supplements💪Use Coupon Code ASF25 💊

First Cycle

Anopolo21

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hi I'm new here. I'm 37 years old. I have been lifting for 20 years pretty consistently. I've been on TRT 200mg a week for the past year now. I'm about to run my first cycle. A friend told me about this site and suggested I write my stats. Plan on putting on 10lbs of muscle while losing some fat.
CYCLE RUN:
*500mg of test and 400mg of Deca weekly for approximately 10 weeks. May run a little longer depending on progress.
Sunday-200mg of Test Cypionate (trt)
Monday-100mg of Test Prop/.5mg Arimidex
Tuesday- 200mg of Deca
Wedsday-100mg of Test Prop
Friday-100mg of Test Prop
Saturday-200mg of Deca
STATS:
Height 5"10
Weight 193lbs
Body Fat% 17%
Arms 16.5 inches
STRENGTH STATS:
Incline Bench press- 245 lbs, 10 reps
Shoulder dumbell press- 95lbs dumbells, 10reps
Bicep curl- 135lbs 10 reps (ez curl bar)
Skull crushers- 135lbs 10 reps (ez curl bar)
Deadlifts- 405 lbs 1rep max (rarely do)
Bent over barbell rows: 245lbs 10reps
Squats- can't do right now. petallar tendinitis. Hoping the deca will help with this. Do legs presses. German volume training with 360lbs.
**plan on doing before and after pics.
**Any advise or suggestions would be great.

I personally think that is way too overcomplicated and high of dosages for a first cycle. Why not just 400-500mg of test?

Yes, I'm taking 500mg of test weekly. 200mg of cypionate(trt), and I added 300mg of prop. Monday, Wednesday, and Friday. 400mg of Deca weekly. Yea looking back on it the thread looked a little to overcomplicated.

I must be old school because some of these "first time cycles" seem a bit over the top.

much,much simpler to just follow anopolo 21, and a whole lot less holes in your ass!

Welcome.... 500 test a week is the normal 1st cycle.

test 500 and maybe a little d-bol(25 mg day) you need to be careful with the deca until u see how it affects u. and the test prop. really is overkill. u could just do 250 test e or c on mon. and thurs. (a lot less holes in your ass) and have the exact same effect.anyway,if u do try the deca.,good luck and happy juicing!

There is a reason to ease into PED's.....Nearly everyone that complicates,over thinks,and does their own thing on the first few cycles,,,regrets their choices and mainly gains...Stick to the main frame...first 1 or 2 cycles Test only,,,E or C....12 weeks, AI's on hand, bloodwork................

my first cycle was 35 years ago. me and two qf my buddies got prescriptions from a crooked dr. we did d-bol,anavar, and test. we ate like pigs,worked out every day and we all gained 20 to 30 lbs. we didn't even know about pct back then. we blew up like someone stuck an air hose up our ass.anyway my point is we kept it simple and we loved it. now everone complicates everything with all these diff. compounds. and its not rocket science. its your body man, do what u think is best for u. listen to these guys who have experience and u will be fine. happy thanksgiving and enjoy the ride bro.

Thanks for all the feedback. I plan on doing blood work, 2 times in the next 8 weeks. Really counting on the deca to help with some joint problems I've been having.

IML Gear Cream!
Thanks for all the feedback. I plan on doing blood work, 2 times in the next 8 weeks. Really counting on the deca to help with some joint problems I've been having.
In this case, 100mg a week could help with that. No need for 400.

Hi I'm new here. I'm 37 years old. I have been lifting for 20 years pretty consistently. I've been on TRT 200mg a week for the past year now. I'm about to run my first cycle. A friend told me about this site and suggested I write my stats. Plan on putting on 10lbs of muscle while losing some fat.
CYCLE RUN:
*500mg of test and 400mg of Deca weekly for approximately 10 weeks. May run a little longer depending on progress.
Sunday-200mg of Test Cypionate (trt)
Monday-100mg of Test Prop/.5mg Arimidex
Tuesday- 200mg of Deca
Wedsday-100mg of Test Prop
Friday-100mg of Test Prop
Saturday-200mg of Deca
STATS:
Height 5"10
Weight 193lbs
Body Fat% 17%
Arms 16.5 inches
STRENGTH STATS:
Incline Bench press- 245 lbs, 10 reps
Shoulder dumbell press- 95lbs dumbells, 10reps
Bicep curl- 135lbs 10 reps (ez curl bar)
Skull crushers- 135lbs 10 reps (ez curl bar)
Deadlifts- 405 lbs 1rep max (rarely do)
Bent over barbell rows: 245lbs 10reps
Squats- can't do right now. petallar tendinitis. Hoping the deca will help with this. Do legs presses. German volume training with 360lbs.
**plan on doing before and after pics.
**Any advise or suggestions would be great.

Hey man welcome to ASF. All the good guys like myself that represent basicstero.ws are glad to have you.
1. Your not going to be able to run ED injections 10 weeks PLUS you don’t need to anyway.
2. Drop the deca 10 weeks is not nearly enough for that ester
3. Add masteron 400mg a week and throw that shit in the same barrel with your test
4. Split your test c 2x a week or just run prop all 10 weeks. I say this because you could potentially take a ride on hormonal rollercoaster. Making that little change will indeed prevent it.

Back