• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • IronMag Labs® 25% Off Sale!❤️‍🔥 Hardcore Bodybuilding Supplements💪Use Coupon Code ASF25 💊

Can't log in to make an order...

TheComeback

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Would Basic do away with a profile/user if they havent ordered in a while. I tried to log in and it didnt recognize me. So I tried the Forgot Password and it didnt recognize my email address. So I had to re-sign up all over again. And then I realized I guess I lost my "lifetime" discount, I was up to 15% or whatever it was.

Is this normal?

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

I do not know how long it has been since you have order from Basicstero.

But in case it has been a while (since before warehouse and account changes) then please check the info in these 3 links:

http://www.anabolicsteroidforums.co...-please-read)-accounts-and-warehouse-transfer

http://www.anabolicsteroidforums.co...n-our-store!?p=1481589&viewfull=1#post1481589

http://www.anabolicsteroidforums.co...n-our-store!?p=1482020&viewfull=1#post1482020

Maybe you missed the account transfer process.
Is just a guess.

But if this is not the case and you did migrate your account in time, then you will need to contact customer support via the "contact us" form on the Basicstero site.
More about info regarding using the "contact us" for customer support here: http://www.anabolicsteroidforums.co...te-(for-specific-order-and-account-inquiries)

Last edited:
He probably didn't migrate his account in time and lost it because he hasn't been here in a while

Would Basic do away with a profile/user if they havent ordered in a while. I tried to log in and it didnt recognize me. So I tried the Forgot Password and it didnt recognize my email address. So I had to re-sign up all over again. And then I realized I guess I lost my "lifetime" discount, I was up to 15% or whatever it was.

Is this normal?

Hi, do not worry, I will check the information and write to you.

Thank you everyone!

ComeBack is one of the good guys. Plus he totally crushed me on a recomp a while back.

I’ll donate my frequent buyer discount if it doesn’t migrate over.

ComeBack is one of the good guys. Plus he totally crushed me on a recomp a while back.

Hey man! You always were a good one!

Those were some good days! And if I weren't so sloppy before I started that contest, you're ass wouldve whooped me.

What you running right now?

Hope all is well!

right now there is a really good promo running. And, if you buy an item that is only in stock in W2 it forces the entire order to come from W2 so you can get the BIG bonus promo if you wanted.
Reminder the cart and promo do not stack -- it is either or anyway. But the promo is a much better deal.
I just wanted to point that out in case you were waiting to try to resolve potentially lost account discounts (they are cart discounts and will not stack with promo) so you do not miss out on the promo if you are interested in that.

Hi there,
it looks like it`s one of the greatest times of the year is coming. Numerous holidays, discounts: black Friday, Christmas, New Year... Paradise for shoppers!
We are glad to announce in advance our generous promotion for Black Friday.

Promo will be running for 1 week from 28th of November to 5th of December 2019.

Most of you have got used to our promotions and conditions and we don`t wanna change them so far.

PROMO CONDITIONS

1) Only for orders paid with cryptocurrency.
2) Only for international warehouses
3) Free bonuses are offered automatically only for orders paid by cryptocurrency.

If you order from warehouse 1, you will get the following free bonuses:
$50 USD bonus for orders over $ 200
$100 USD bonus for orders over $300

If your order is shipped from warehouse 2, you get the following free bonus:
$50 USD bonus for orders over $100
$100 bonus for orders over $200
$200 bonus for orders over $300
$400 bonus for orders over $500
$700 bonus for orders over $700

Bonuses are picked during the ordering process and shipped together with the main order. No promo code is needed. In case of seizures only paid items are reshipped. Pharmatropin is not participating in this promotion.

Our price list for international warehouses is here:
https://int.basicstero.ws/products/show

Promo is running for orders paid by bitcoin or other cryptocurrency only!
Don`t know how and where to buy bitcoin? Check our tutorial:
https://int.basicstero.ws/index/bitcoin

Reminder: By default all orders are shipped from warehouse 1 from within Europe. This warehouse provides best delivery success with fastest shipping time.

If at least one single item in your order is out of stock from warehouse 1, your entire order automatically will be shipped from warehouse 2. You can not chose,what warehouse to order from. W1 is used always by default, unless some item you ordered is not in stock there. W2 is a spare warehouse. It has longer delivery time up to 15-21 days and chosen automatically if your order has at least some item missing from warehouse 1.

IML Gear Cream!
Hey man! You always were a good one!

Those were some good days! And if I weren't so sloppy before I started that contest, you're ass wouldve whooped me.

What you running right now?

Hope all is well!

life is better than I deserve.

I haven’t run anything in a year and half and I’m really ready, but we’ll see what my wife says...

I’m still fairly fit, but life has kept me busy. Recently got out of the business of govt sponsored stuff so I’ve got my hands full learning a new job and new life, and not being the boss.

Man I completely botched an NPC National competition in 2015. A.M. prejudging flat af. So I tried to fix my it. Night show= water buffalo

Back