• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

NEW SARMs BILL HITS SENATE 11/19/2019

So they are at it again to ban them...

Didn't they do this a year ago too

Sent from my moto g(7) play using Tapatalk

Damn

Probably wont pass again.

No deaths or no Famous guys getting caugh using them , yet.

Notice they are all from Utah.

Aka this is Senator Hatch fucking us all over, don't be fooled. In bed with Big Pharma.

Google this if you don't believe me. FDA voted to approve several SARMS last year, saying they are safe and effective. WIthin a week, the Feds and politicians drafted legislature in UTAH, saying the exact opposite, that they are dangerous, unproven and uneffective.

These people are burning the candle at both ends. And we, bodybuilders are the ones that get fucked. They want to criminalize it to protect Big Pharmas profits. Thats all this is.

Aka this is Senator Hatch fucking us all over, don't be fooled. In bed with Big Pharma.

Google this if you don't believe me. FDA voted to approve several SARMS last year, saying they are safe and effective. WIthin a week, the Feds and politicians drafted legislature in UTAH, saying the exact opposite, that they are dangerous, unproven and uneffective.

These people are burning the candle at both ends. And we, bodybuilders are the ones that get fucked. They want to criminalize it to protect Big Pharmas profits. Thats all this is.

100%...they just don't want the real truth about steroids get out too.

IML Gear Cream!

Fuckers

Hatch retired in Jan, replaced by Romney -- another Mormon Republican so his policies may be identical for all I know. Just fyi.

Didn't they do this a year ago too

Sent from my moto g(7) play using Tapatalk
If I recall correctly there was a huge restructuring if the list of banned anabolics 3-5 years ago where they basically wiped out the Prohormone industry by adding just about all the known PH's to the list of banned substances. When they did this they left an open clause meaning they could change the criteria for what classifies a steroid, prohormone, or illegal anabolic at any time and add substances to the banned list at any time as they see fit.

I don't know what happened with SARMS but I do recall hearing about trying to ban them or make them illegal and I remember thinking they succeeded because there was a big lull in the SARMS industry at the time. This was back when it was mainly research chemical companies distributing them in a liquid suspension in dropper bottles for "non-human consumption" for like $75-$150 for a 30mL bottle. Then I started seeing them pop up in local supplement stores and online in pill and capsule form by supplement companies for dirt cheap. So they went from being sold for research purposes only, to nearly becoming illegal, to being sold for human consumption as a supplement, to on the verge of illegal again.

Let's see how this pans out. I have extremely little faith in the government on this one. Like next to none.

January 1st, 2020 CHINA LAW- All GH, AAS, SARM, and Peptides are illegal to manufacture, distribute, or sale anywhere in the world.

They sent out official documents to all known companies to produce such products Monday(Sunday here): THIS IS 100% Fact. The companies have until that date to sell, and clear out all products mention above. So get ready for the drought and high prices. Of course their will be Ugl labs over their but, the days of getting anything so easily is over in a little over a month! How messed up is that when their Big Pharma company VISEN Pharmaceuticals develops the first long acting hgh ever and is tied to Europe and US partners in Palo Alto,
CA. Story on that below. Ready for the high prices and droughts!!?

VISEN Pharmaceuticals announces China Phase 3 clinical study initiation for TransCon human growth hormone, the first unmodified long-acting growth hormone in China

VISEN Pharmaceuticals, a company focused on the treatment of endocrine-related diseases, announced today the approval of a new drug (IND) application with the China National Drug Administration (NMPA) to initiate a phase 3 study for TransCon human growth hormone (TransCon hGH) with childhood growth hormone deficiency (GHD). TransCon hGH is expected to be the first long-acting growth hormone (LAGH) therapy in China that releases unmodified growth hormone, the same growth hormone used in daily therapies, with convenient once weekly dosing. Recently, the European Commission (EC) has granted Orphan Designation to TransCon hGH for pediatric growth hormone deficiency treatment [1]. Currently, there is no long acting growth hormone therapy available in the US or Europe.

So China sent out documents to all manufacturers of rhgh{gh}191aa stating
January 1st, 2020 all GH, Sarms, and Peptides are illegal to sale or manufacture.
This goes into effect immediately upon the new year. How US of them to actually have their Big Pharma company - VISEN Pharmaceuticals {with ties to Europe and USA, Palo Alto partner.}. They Develop the first long acting hgh oroduct in the world, then outlaw all PED’s. This is all a fact and most of the China aas, gh, sarm, amd peptides will no longer be manufactured, or distributed at all. So it is looking like a lot of products will be very expensive if your raws are coming from the Far East.

Max

Last edited:
If this is true ... we all need to order big for the holiday season rush

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Get Shredded!
If this is true ... we all need to order big for the holiday season rush

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It’s ! True . I wouldn’t play like that. Four Big manufacturers of peptides and generics confirmed it yesterday. They all received notifications and any business on Ali.

Max

Back