• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Massage Gun

GGG

Board Rep
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Anybody has one? Worth the $ ?

I think i have been a good boy this year and Santa might bring me one.

Any recomendations on brands , etc ...

The owner of my gym has the hypervolt massage gun and uses it on people after they workout. This one feels really good, but very expensive. And I dont think it would feel as good if you had to do it yourself.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The owner of my gym has the hypervolt massage gun and uses it on people after they workout. This one feels really good, but very expensive. And I dont think it would feel as good if you had to do it yourself.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Ron partlow and dusty literally just talked about this hypervolt. According to them both, DO IT!!!

bumpman82@tutanota.com for a list
h-as.pharma@tutamail.com to order

I have a cheaper version of the hyperice ice called and Eviun. From Amazon. Like $160 I think I paid. Thing works miracles for my quads/IT bands, delts, biceps, etc. Hard to get to your own back but you can get everything else

I’ve got a hyper-volt massager and it’s good for some muscle groups. It hasn’t been life changing, but keeping my IT band, VMO and TFL loose really make my knees feel awesome.

Rei carries the hyper-volt and grabbed it during one of their routine 15% off coupons.

anyone get bladed by the chiropractor? wholly shit that hurt but afterwards I never felt so loose really take tension out of the muscle. do these massagers hurt like that or loosen you up like that?

anyone get bladed by the chiropractor? wholly shit that hurt but afterwards I never felt so loose really take tension out of the muscle. do these massagers hurt like that or loosen you up like that?
Not sure what you mean by "bladed". 15 years ago I had a pain along the inside edge of my left shoulder blade which continued for months. I went to a chiropractor and he used his index finger and thumb to squeeze the crap outta what felt like a hard ball the size of a marble. he said to me: "do you feel what I'm squeezing?"...I said..."yeah, what the heck is that?"...he said..."It's a muscle spasm." I was amazed that it had lasted for months like that. Like you said, it hurt when he did that, but beginning the next day it began feeling better, and the pain was gone for good after about 72 hours

I'm assuming you're taking about graston? I've had it done quite a few times on my upper back and neck with varying pressure. It's a little different because it doesn't work the same as scraping but it does loosen me up quite a bit. It doesn't hurt nearly as bad as graston can. It's more like the vibration it creates does the work. Definitely helps me though, especially used pre training

Back