• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Omnadren bloodwork

Avnj5

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Taking the blue box omnadren for trt right now. Labs drawn 5 days post injection. This is a really great score for my body, i metabolize test pretty fast. Pharmacy script westward 300 a week out me at 800 to give an idea

Attachments

• 5E7E2093-6926-4D80-BE8C-A91DA4A63DCB.png
    5E7E2093-6926-4D80-BE8C-A91DA4A63DCB.png
    182 KB · Views: 183
giphy.gif

Get fake and cheaper omnadren elsewhere. Ask Jswole, he will point you in the right direction :)

No but he referenced westward test at 300 mg wk so I’m guessing he using close to same with Omnadren maybe 250 mg wk ?

One ampule every 5 days. Tested on day 5 my lowest point

how many weeks on before testing
so every 5 days means more than 250 mg/week
need number of weeks on to figure exact dosage per week
some weeks will be 250/week others will be 500 per week
One ampule every 5 days. Tested on day 5 my lowest point

Last edited:
thanks for the clarification- numbers seem pretty much right on in that case
Comes out to 350 a week. Have been on them for months. The average guy will be much higher. I use test up very fast.

Get fake and cheaper omnadren elsewhere. Ask Jswole, he will point you in the right direction :)
Slow your roll cowboy lol just because I suspected I had some fakes and asked your opinion doesn’t mean your still not overcharging lol. I bet you don’t have the nuts to say where I got it from though....

giphy.gif

Slow your roll cowboy lol just because I suspected I had some fakes and asked your opinion doesn’t mean your still not overcharging lol. I bet you don’t have the nuts to say where I got it from though....

Brother did you have nuts to say where you got your fake Omnadren250 from?
I wish I could sell legit Omnadren cheaper, I do what I can though.

I thought Jelfa doesn't even make omnadren anymore?

Pharma Swiss bought Omandren TM a couple years ago, I've had the new ones and they are not Jelfa anymore.

Why do you think it’s such a high price? I think it’s fair. I know what they cost in the pharmacy because I travel to countries that sell it often and have bought it before. Not too mention it’s domestic. I know 1-2 other sources in Europe who source legit and it costs 2 dollars less per amp But international delivery.

Get Shredded!
Some come with pharmaswiss label some with jelfa. It’s all
owned by valeant. Either way if you look at paper that comes with it they will say they are produced in jelfa factory in Poland. They all come from the same place.

Back