Lazy Ass People...

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,882 Posts
    Rep Points

Max is definitely good people. Feel dumb for leaving him out of my speech. Haha

goodnight peeps. Made it home. Tucked in.

PIT POSSE SOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    575 Posts
    Rep Points

You must be talking about that idiot Nyde lol

Im also offended that I didnít make milfs trusted list

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,335 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by GUNRACK View Post

Lol Nyde always wanted to be fed with a silver spoon

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,882 Posts
    Rep Points

Gun rack drives a Dodge Ram and is an official in the pit posse.. obviously he is trustworthy. And also a good dude... Crue too... gain train also

all the dudes and dudets that ran/run logs are helpful broís and bras... newbies just gotta dive in. And set in motion the advice there given.

lotta dudes have the ego thing at first cuz they watched a YouTube video then they grow tits and wonder why.

I never claimed to know shit, but I happen to really like learning. Makes my dick look bigger. In the mirror. At the gym (trick mirror I think)

keeps me coming back.

I shoulda went home with the fat chic... Iím still on Tren. Need a vagina.... gonna try to push the wife on her side without waking her up ... hold my beer.

Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    534 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Milford King View Post
    Gun rack drives a Dodge Ram and is an official in the pit posse.. obviously he is trustworthy. And also a good dude... Crue too... gain train also

all the dudes and dudets that ran/run logs are helpful broís and bras... newbies just gotta dive in. And set in motion the advice there given.

lotta dudes have the ego thing at first cuz they watched a YouTube video then they grow tits and wonder why.

I never claimed to know shit, but I happen to really like learning. Makes my dick look bigger. In the mirror. At the gym (trick mirror I think)

keeps me coming back.

I shoulda went home with the fat chic... Iím still on Tren. Need a vagina.... gonna try to push the wife on her side without waking her up ... hold my beer.

bumpman82@tutanota.com for a list
    h-as.pharma@tutamail.com to order

NO LIMITS.
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,391 Posts
    Rep Points

keeps me coming back.

oh damn...tren dick? I hope your dogs are safe lol

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,083 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by GUNRACK View Post

There were a few, but that was the straw that broke the camel's back

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    37 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by GarlicChicken View Post
    What the hell is going on with lazy ass people looking for spoon feeding these days? It seems like over the last two weeks we've had a big boost in breastfeeding requests. I can't understand why people would trust one of us jerkoff "vets" without at least vetting how much of an asshat we are first. Blindly trusting people, especially anonymous people in the internet, is not a part of my modus operandi.

I mean, what makes someone with 10,000 posts any less of a cocksucker than someone with 100? Why can't people take the time to read and learn instead of figuring out different ways to ask for a tit to suck on?

Alright, I'm done and I feel a little better now. Shit makes me wanna drink whisky
    I know the feeling, It's not like it was back in the late 90s on the net. I just will not spoon feed them. I'll post MAYBE if its a legit question but a simple search will yield 99% of the questions asked. Just being lazy is the new norm along with these crazy ass cycles people run today. I always get a laugh when I go to the brewing section, same questions being asked.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,106 Posts
    Rep Points

What the hell is going on with lazy ass people looking for spoon feeding these days? It seems like over the last two weeks we've had a big boost in breastfeeding requests. I can't understand why people would trust one of us jerkoff "vets" without at least vetting how much of an asshat we are first. Blindly trusting people, especially anonymous people in the internet, is not a part of my modus operandi.

I mean, what makes someone with 10,000 posts any less of a cocksucker than someone with 100? Why can't people take the time to read and learn instead of figuring out different ways to ask for a tit to suck on?

Alright, I'm done and I feel a little better now. Shit makes me wanna drink whisky
    Thanks. I been thinking the same thing. Between the "can you go shopping for me?" threads and PM's, it has been kind of ridiculous lately.

Quote Originally Posted by TripleOvertime View Post
    Oh shit. Milf is at a bar alone on a Friday night

*facepalm*

Be safe damnit!
    That's my bad. I got the stomach bug going around and couldn't make it. My apologies for leaving MK hanging.

keeps me coming back.

Is it just me, or does anyone else get the urge to jerk off on the wife's/gf sleeping face, just to teach them a lesson?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    282 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Multislacking View Post
    Thanks. I been thinking the same thing. Between the "can you go shopping for me?" threads and PM's, it has been kind of ridiculous lately.

That's my bad. I got the stomach bug going around and couldn't make it. My apologies for leaving MK hanging.

Is it just me, or does anyone else get the urge to jerk off on the wife's/gf sleeping face, just to teach them a lesson?
    I get the urge stuff a pillow over her face.

Sent from my moto g(7) play using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    338 Posts
    Rep Points

Ugh yeah me too. Bulliet is the cheaper one I go for, preferably rye. The other less expensive ones I like are Buffalo Trace, Elijah Craig, and tin cup if I want a regular American whisky. High West out of Utah is amazing for $35 a bottle, double rye or American prairie bourbon. Then you got your Blanton's, whistlepig, etc for the real fancy stuff
    Yup. After a while you figure it out. Takes a bit though
    Years ago I decided "I wanna learn to like whiskey!" and promptly installed myself at a local dive called Whiskey Bar... and got completely fucking spoiled by the selections on the fancy menus with Irish, Highlands, Lowlands, Midlands, Outlands... and 12-yr, 20-yr, 500-yr galore. Now the liquor store stuff tastes low rent. Drinking bar shots at $8-$30 each is not a good plan for the retirement savings tho.

I need to try a few of the examples you gave, some middle shelf stuff for home. Otherwise it's gonna be tequila only.

IM>ASF

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,729 Posts
    Rep Points

I definitely trust....

lifter6973
    mick
    frank zazz
    vision
    garlic chicken
    monte
    the church boys n gang

and my BFFs
    multislacking
    triple overtime
    HFO3
    txhempknight

yeah dude...Iím name dropping cuz Iím that gay
    you asshole, taking you off the christmas card list

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    506 Posts
    Rep Points

Thanks for sharing GC. Here's my viewpoint on that:

#1. There are two extremes I see on this board: A.Guys who are too lazy to search the net about anything, and therefore ask nothing but dumb questions. B. veterans who've been here over 5 years, who rather see a thread about which chick is the most doable, or which Whiskey is the best, than a thread started by a newcomer about steroid use. And on a board named "AnabolicSteroidForums" too. Go figure.

#2. This is not directed at you, but if the shoe fits, then where it: I think that some veterans here, (mods or otherwise) forget where they came from and why they originally came to this board in the first place, and now like to pass judgement on newcomers just because they aren't somebody's biggest customers. Hmmmmm.....

#3. So why would anyone want to come to a board named ANABOLIC STEROIDS FORUMS???? And why did you come here originally when you saw the forum name? Did you come here to talk about Whiskey? Or was it to talk about Trannys? Or to talk about hos or homos or politics, or to bash cops or the gov???? I don't think so. No. You came here to learn more about and to talk about STEROIDS. Oh no!!!! Now I've went and done it!!!

#4. So if someone isn't supposed to ever ask any questions here about steroid use from some "annonymous" joe blow, then where are they supposed to acheive their research from if not from guys who actually USE steroids????? Do they buy some book written by doctors who have never used steroids themself??? Do they go to some gym and try to bend the ear off of some genetically blessed muscle head who isn't there to make frineds anyway, and just like the rest of us is there to just barely squeeze in his hour long workout, and get out of there to face his hectic day?

Ofcourse boards like this MUST be to actually talk about steroids, right? Because they would never be really here to just sell steroids. No ofcourse not. I just think there are some vets chiming in here who have gotten a lot of great info out of other guys from this board, and now that they think they have arrived, they look down on others through their glasses of hypocrisey, and they're unwilling to put back into this great board what they have gotten out of it from others. I see this same kinda crap in the sport of amatuer drag racing. Guys who absorb all the info they can for themselves, and then look down on others who try to do the same as they themselves once did. That's human nature for ya. It pretty much sucks.

I guess some guys want to turn this board into some type of lame facebook/twitter/instagram blog where all people talk about is gossip, politics, lame hollywood figures, and their favorite fantasy football player/team. But then I suggest you also change the name of the board while you're at it. Unless ofcourse the name is just a aatnetion getter for another purpose, eh? (I don't need to spell it out do I?) OK rant over. Flame away. I care not. I'm not here to make any homo friends, (nor any other kind for that matter).
    Last edited by Tall Deck; 11-23-2019 at 10:32 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    506 Posts
    Rep Points

DISCLAIMER: my last post was/is not to bash GC nor the administrator of this board, because both of these guys have had great and helpful posts. It's some of the other vets I see around here who won't ever go out of their way to help anyone out nor answer their questions, and as if that isn't bad enough, then they're soooo quick to bash newcommers even when/if they ask legitimate questions about AAS's.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    907 Posts
    Rep Points

Wild Turkey 100 proof or Makers Mark- My first two mid-range go tos- they do the trick
    Quote Originally Posted by chocolatemalt View Post
    Years ago I decided "I wanna learn to like whiskey!" and promptly installed myself at a local dive called Whiskey Bar... and got completely fucking spoiled by the selections on the fancy menus with Irish, Highlands, Lowlands, Midlands, Outlands... and 12-yr, 20-yr, 500-yr galore. Now the liquor store stuff tastes low rent. Drinking bar shots at $8-$30 each is not a good plan for the retirement savings tho.

I need to try a few of the examples you gave, some middle shelf stuff for home. Otherwise it's gonna be tequila only.
    - - - Updated - - -

You didnt neg him?! WTF! You are slipping negger heckler.
    Quote Originally Posted by heckler7 View Post
    you asshole, taking you off the christmas card list