• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

First Monster TD

Chez25

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
After much reading and consideration, I placed orders with Monster and one other sponsor from this site. I could not be more pleased. Kudos to our sponsors and this community for their services/recommendations. Monster was fast, reasonably priced, and professional.

Attachments

• 20191120_163149_compress52.jpg
    20191120_163149_compress52.jpg
    57.2 KB · Views: 91
I will be running a 15 weeker. Cyp throughout @ 600mg/week. Week 2-5 dbol 20mg dbol EOD. Week 6-9 Tren Ace 250mg/week. Week 10-13 winnie 60mg EOD. Last two weeks I'm leaving open. That'll be based on physique at that point.

I will be running a 15 weeker. Cyp throughout @ 600mg/week. Week 2-5 dbol 20mg dbol EOD. Week 6-9 Tren Ace 250mg/week. Week 10-13 winnie 60mg EOD. Last two weeks I'm leaving open. That'll be based on physique at that point.

Nice . .
I like simple cycles , they work.

Nice . .
I like simple cycles , they work.

I'm not a professional body builder; I just want to add some strength and size while avoiding major sides. I think it gets forgotten at times how strong these compounds are. By no means bashing anyone who goes extreme, mind you. My thought process is tren is roughly 3xs stronger than test. Let's dose the tren at roughly 1/3 of what we do the test. I also think mixing up the vulnerable organs makes sense. Dbol and winstrol stress the liver, so let's put those on opposite ends of the cycle. Rather than ED at max recommended length, how about reducing the toxicity by running them shorter and reducing accumulation by giving the liver an extra day to process what's used. This is my first cycle with tren, so I went with ace in the event of a reaction. Leaning heavily on diet, routine, and test. The others I see as boosters. So that's a look into my thought process. Thanks again for everything GGG, you all have a repeat customer in me!

I'm not a professional body builder; I just want to add some strength and size while avoiding major sides. I think it gets forgotten at times how strong these compounds are. By no means bashing anyone who goes extreme, mind you. My thought process is tren is roughly 3xs stronger than test. Let's dose the tren at roughly 1/3 of what we do the test. I also think mixing up the vulnerable organs makes sense. Dbol and winstrol stress the liver, so let's put those on opposite ends of the cycle. Rather than ED at max recommended length, how about reducing the toxicity by running them shorter and reducing accumulation by giving the liver an extra day to process what's used. This is my first cycle with tren, so I went with ace in the event of a reaction. Leaning heavily on diet, routine, and test. The others I see as boosters. So that's a look into my thought process. Thanks again for everything GGG, you all have a repeat customer in me!
A man with a plan. Love it. First run with tren, this should be fun for you. A little goes a long ways. I like the way you have planned this. Keep us posted bro on how everything goes for you.

Oh, and I did want to add for anyone who hasn't used Monster a very important note (it was for me anyway): zero pip. Both with the cyp300 and the tren. I've had a cycle derailed before due to unbearable pip. You won't experience that with these oils. Top notch.

Back